Sign In

Guns and Diapers???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a few years ago there was a thread on r/abdl that was something along the lines of "what gun holster do you wear with your diaper?" where the thread was about what holster and diaper combo

Can't recall if this is the thread I was talking about but I do believe it got brought up a few times. Most populated reddits tend to have repeat threads. edit: it is, I linked it before even dig

You'll have to accept a subtle inside the waistband kydex penisflage holster. 

Posted Images

On 2/19/2019 at 8:36 PM, Padded_girl said:

For me it is super weird, it turns me off.

I know right? I hate guns and find them repellent, but a guy with a gun in a diaper... it's I can't quite put my finger on it 😉 

On 2/19/2019 at 9:20 PM, Ajax7408 said:

It kind of reminds me of a story my sister told me from when she was at university. One of her friends was a huge 6ft 7" guy who was pretty buffed up and he was a straight guy who loved really girly things like My Little Pony and Spice Girls and other girl music and nobody dared make fun of him for it because he could beat the shit out of anybody with ease.

Big boy in a pink My Little Pony shirt, I'd fuck that 😉 Maybe not take it home and stuff but fun to play with. 

12 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

So far from the nearest bathrooms... diapers are simply practical.

Pee in the woods? Eeeewwww!

Hehehee

I remember a few years ago there was a thread on r/abdl that was something along the lines of "what gun holster do you wear with your diaper?" where the thread was about what holster and diaper combo works best for them. It was really weird and I recall the twitter account @dril had posted a screenshot of the thread as one of his tweets, since he likes to use diapers as a part of his humor. Such a bizarre thread that it lines up perfectly with his sense of humor.

As far as if I find this hot... Not really, doesn't turn me off much either. Does nothing. I find it kind of funny tbh, diapers and guns are such an odd combination. But who am I to judge?

I was going to post a response with this one picture from my collection of a woman wearing a diaper under spandex shorts and carrying a holstered handgun. I was going to talk about how I also find it a weird but exciting combination due to my negative opinions on guns and gun culture - a variation of that classic arousal/disgust mixture that can be so fun. Then I dug up the picture in question and now I'm not even sure she's wearing a diaper at all, I think it's jut her other buttcheek. So, enjoy this picture of a lady carrying a gun, I guess. Can't not post it now.

f342026560.jpg.e2d54ce0e06b43bd3f6650136b881397.jpg

On 2/21/2019 at 11:27 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I think i need to read this thread...

Can't recall if this is the thread I was talking about but I do believe it got brought up a few times. Most populated reddits tend to have repeat threads.

edit: it is, I linked it before even digging into the comments. 

this is the @dril tweet 

Edited by TiniestGalaxy (see edit history)

i gotta say, i’m with drborderline here, in the sense that i can’t wrap my brain around someone trying to look “bad ass” in a diaper, because much of the appeal of diapers to me is embarrassment. so guns, guitars, leather jackets, samurai swords, motorcycles, you name it, all look comically ridiculous to me combined with diapers. (guns are definitely the worst but guitars are a close second.)

2 hours ago, sorjello said:

i gotta say, i’m with drborderline here, in the sense that i can’t wrap my brain around someone trying to look “bad ass” in a diaper, because much of the appeal of diapers to me is embarrassment. so guns, guitars, leather jackets, samurai swords, motorcycles, you name it, all look comically ridiculous to me combined with diapers. (guns are definitely the worst but guitars are a close second.)

I'd agree if it wasn't for a photoset I saw of a girl wearing black diapers, fishnets and metal shirts to great effect and looking damn cool.

Remember, PEEING YOUR PANTS IS COOL.

On 3/4/2019 at 1:28 AM, sorjello said:

Diapers and motorcycles make a very functional pair though! If you wear the protective gear you're supposed to getting to a toilet is cumbersome at best.

6 hours ago, davel said:

I guess people generally have a thing for contrasts in personalities. Perhaps there's no greater contrast than a diaper wearing gun bearer. 

Totally.

On 3/4/2019 at 9:44 AM, TiniestGalaxy said:

Remember, PEEING YOUR PANTS IS COOL

Yeah and that is why it is cool as well to do guns along with diapers. We need more pride of ourselves, even though we like wetting diapers. I do, at least.

On 3/7/2019 at 2:23 PM, davel said:

This could be the title of your first (?) novel, really. 🙂

Hot!

20 hours ago, Zygomaster said:

There are dozens of us, DOZENS! Also don't knock it till you try it, I was generally pretty boring and useless until i got into the shooting sports. now I have a passion to live for.

Interesting question, I've never fired a gun before, but would the kick back cause you to leak potentially?