Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Layering wet diapers.

Did something interesting the other night that I thought I'd share for others to try... works well with cheap/thin diapers and provides a very interesting sensation. 

Note: this only works for males, have not figured out how to make it work for the female anatomy yet.

Use the first diaper like normal, when it gets to the point of needing to be changed DON'T! Instead get a second diaper ready then poke a hole in the diaper you are wearing and pull your penis through. Put on the second diaper like usual. Now you still have the full diaper against your skin but you'll be peeing into a dry diaper. 

When the second diaper gets full, simply repeat the above method. Be careful filling the second one though, as you will still be feeling wet from the first you won't have much idea of exactly how saturated the second one is! 

I did two Depends this way then put on a Dry 24/7 as the third layer and went to bed. The idea could certainly be carried further, provided you have enough penis length to keep pulling it through successive layers of wet diaper. 

2 hours ago, TiniestGalaxy said:

What about the material inside the diaper though, it's going to get everywhere. Idk about you but I don't like having SAP all over the place, it's a bitch to clean up.

I've done this a couple of times now with no problem. I believe the trick lies in making a hole *just* large enough for the penis to fit through... which then acts as a plug, keeping the stuff inside the diaper from getting everywhere. 

I'm also using cheap dips for the inside layers, they don't really have much SAP to start with. Depends are mainly paper pulp filling. 

Edited by DeltaFoxtrot (see edit history)

Hey, that's actually my first post, so I might as well say hello. Hello!

That sounds a bit overkill to be honest. It's much easier to just layer a second diaper on top of the outer one, whilist making some slits in it. That way you're keeping your pee-pee inside the wet diaper, and the slits sink next wettings into the second one. I've much prefered that over the course of a few weeks of my DL career, and making a big diaper is not to be unappreciated. Cool idea, but probably a bit overthought for me.

23 minutes ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

I've done this a couple of times now with no problem. I believe the trick lies in making a hole *just* large enough for the penis to fit through... which then acts as a plug, keeping the stuff inside the diaper from getting everywhere. 

I'm also using cheap dips for the inside layers, they don't really have much SAP to start with. Depends are mainly paper pulp filling. 

Hmm, I need to try this at some point then to see if I can manage it without making too much of a mess. I do like playing around with cheap diapers and making up creative ways of wetting them.