Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi all!

so I wanted to make an interactive that’s story heavy with holding / wetting as main themes. It’ll take place from a currently unnamed character who just made a huge life change and I figure we’ll see where it goes from there. This is my first interactive story so of course there’ll be a bit of a learning curve.  Just because I offer options doesn’t mean suggestions aren’t more than welcome. Anyway, here we go! 

———————————————————————

Chapter 1 - My First Day

Murmph. Waking up has always been the hardest part of the day for me. Especially today, waking up in a brand new bed, in a new bedroom, in a new city. Different smells, different sounds. Different feeling of new sheets against my mostly naked body. Same good luck black lace undies. No bra, naturally. Only psychopaths sleep with a boob jail on.  

I stretched out, waking all my muscles back up. Same comfortably full morning bladder. Good to see some things never change. 

~ what’s my name? 

A) Alicia

B) Amanda

C) Rebecca

D) Other (fill in the blank)

Ugh, my bed was so warm and comfortable. Probably the last time today I’d feel so at peace. A few more minutes couldn’t hurt anything, right? 

During the big move, I’d lost my phone. Honestly, not really a bad thing. It would be nice to take a step back from the constant connectivity and social media. However, that meant no distractions for me, and I quickly drifted back off to sleep. 

Some time later, I woke up, equally as comfortable as the first time, almost imagining I had dreamt it. Much to my displeasure though, I had not. And my little early morning stretch and nap actually lasted an hour. Now I was running quite late. 

Getting out of bed, I instantly went from warm and comfortable, to cold and a little agitated. My confortably full bladder was now an uncomfortable inconvenience and distraction, as well. I looked at the clock and realized I had to seriously skimp on my morning routine. I only actually had time for one thing to get ready. 

~ what should I do this morning?

A) Releive my inconveniently full bladder

B) Eat breakfast

C) shower

D) do my makeup

E) other (fill in the blank) 

• 1 month later...

Chapter 2 - New Beginnings, Old Habits

”Get yourself together, Amanda!” I gave myself a pep talk. “No time for anything except some quick make up. Gotta make good first impressions”. 

I stood in front of the mirror in my new bathroom, going through a truncated make up application. Just some base, blush, eye liner, mascara. The bare essentials, if you will. 

Now, a little about me. I’m tall. Like intimidatingly tall at 5’11”. So yes, that means I naturally weigh a little more. I like to think I’m healthy for my height. Long brunette hair, 36B chest, long, longgg legs 🙂

~ A little more personally, my nethers are ... ?

A) shaved clean and shiny

B) neatly trimmed

C) wild jungle

I also have a tiny tattoo on my left arse cheek of an arrow and anchor (college...).

i finished what was going to have to make due as my morning routine this morning, and started longingly at my new porcelain throne. While the relief was welcoming, the clock was ticking away. I couldn’t. No matter how badly I needed it. 

Another fun fact about me I’ve learned over time - when I get desperate, it’s a long event. What I mean is I don’t all of a sudden start spurting or twist the wrong way and wet myself. I get to certain point and dribble a little here, some more there. I very rarely ever actually lose a spurt. And a full blown wetting? It’s been years. Despite repeated and creative attempts. 

Now armed with information, I find myself facing another decision. I need to wee. Quite urgently. That much I’ve made clear. However, today’s a big day. What if I start dribbling as soon as I leave? Or what if I can’t go for several hours and my leaking starts to show. That would be less than ideal. 

I don’t have time to actually go. But I still have options. 

~ Should I

A) Wear a liner, just in case

B) Go for the Pull-ups, why not

C) Just my undies. I’m in control

D) Go commando, be brave!

E) Other (fill in the blank)

To help make a more informed decision, I looked at my outfit for the day - a low cut, sleeveless black blouse with high waisted skinny jeans and low heels. 

Chapter 3 - First Impressions

I decided to just go with a pair of undies, as I normally would. I could hold hold it. However, as I opened my undie drawer, I found it to be completely barren. 

Crap. I still had quite a few boxes left to unpack, my undies residing in one of them. No time to go hunting for them now though. And obviously, I couldn’t wear my black lace that I wore yesterday and slept in last night. That’s gross. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror, wild, untamed dark hair galore. It had been entirely too long since I’ve tackled that project. However, looks like it was a good thing given I’d be going commando today. I didn’t mind doing so if I had some fur between my nethers and clothing. Slipping into the jeans and tossing on my blouse, no bra since they were in the same box as my undies, somewhere in my new place, I grabbed my keys and phone and stepped out into public, knowing I was quite a bit more exposed than I might normally like. Especially given the fact that my bladder was filled. 

Fortunately, my new apartment was only 4 doors down from my new office (on purpose). As I entered the rotating front door, I found my new assistant standing perkily at the front desk. Much unlike myself, she appeared well rested, showered, and ready to greet the the day. She was wearing a tight, short skirt and a pair of true heels. I also caught a glimpse of a red bra strap as I walked across the main lobby. Yup, she was miles ahead of me this morning. 

“Good morning, Ms. Johnson!” She greeted me way too enthusiastically. 

“Amanda, please” I responded as gently as I could given how I was feeling. 

“Amanda. Right. Well I guess we can start your first day by seeing your new office and then I’ve got you down for a quick conference call at 10:00 followed by...”

”I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name,” I interrupted. 

“Of course, I’m Alyssa,” She responded. 

“Right, Alyssa,” I said, remembering her name from an email. “Before we get to my office, I’m gonna need to take a quick swing by the ladies room.”

”Oh...” She started, and not in a good sounding way either. 

“Oh?” I asked. 

“Well, it is a brand new building and they’re still working on certain parts of it and because of that, I’ve been informed the water will be off until about 11:00,” She hastily explained. 

Just my luck. “To my office it is then,” I answered, not having much of a choice. 

Alyssa and I entered the elevator and she hit the button for the 97th floor. We stood in silence for the first two dozen floors or so before Alyssa turned to me and admitted “If it makes you feel any better, I could also quite use a ladies room trip. The moment I find out the water’s back on, we’re going.” 

“I appreciate the honesty and efforts, Alyssa. We’ll be alright. Worse things have happened besides a few hours with filled bladders.”

With the elevator finally reaching my floor, we got out and Alyssa showed me around. We had the entire floor to ourselves. Perks of being the owner of the company. Alyssa took post at her desk and I entered my office, closing the door behind me. 

With the exception of the wall the door was on, every other wall was floor to ceiling glass, giving me an unobstructed view of the world around me. 

As I sat down at my desk, I felt my bladder give a proper throb. I grabbed a tissue from my desk and unbuttoned my jeans. I stuck my hand down my pants and could feel the moisture. I’d probably started dribbling right after I left my apartment. I gave myself a wipe with the tissue and tossed it in the bin under my desk. I was lucky nothing was showing yet, but I couldn’t count on jeans staying dry all morning. Especially considering how wet that tissue was. One good thing of having wild and free pubes - they help trap some of the dribbles. 

I wasn’t sure I could make it until 11:00 without at least a wet spot showing up. I started to rack my brain. 

~ I could....

A) Just let loose in the bin under my desk. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had a wee someplace unorthodox. It was my office after all. 

B) Alyssa and I could take a “last minute meeting” out of the office and go to a local store / gas station and go there. 

C) I could lie to Alyssa and go to aforementioned store / gas station alone and relieve myself. 

D) Go back home with or without Alyssa and wee there (maybe grab my undies as long as I’m there. 

E) Hold it! As I’ve said, it’s been years since I’ve fully wet myself. What are the chances today would be the first time in so long. I’d just have to be mindful of my dribbles.

F) Ask Alyssa if she has any suggestions. She did say she needed a wee as well. 

G) Pop a squat on the floor of my office and play it off as if I spilled a drink. It was only going to be myself and occasionally Alyssa in the office all day today. It’d dry by tomorrow. 

H) Other (fill in the blank)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4 - Filling

“If it makes you feel any better, I could also quite use a ladies room trip” I said to my new boss, Amanda. I had been a little worried she would be tight and intimidating. That was, I felt a little better when she showed up late on her first day, no bra, and immediately asking for a bathroom break. 

She certainly looked like she seriously needed one, standing with a slight bend at her waist, and speaking quickly. 

Truth was, I also had that same slight bend in my waist. I’d been unemployed for a decent amount of time after college, and things started to get tight financially. First you cut out the obvious frivolous bills in your life. Then you keep skimping and doing without more and more. And then one day, I realized I technically could go without buying toilet paper. 

Yes, I wipe myself as I should. Don’t get any gross ideas. What I mean is, I started only peeing in public buildings. Use their TP. Use their water. Let them pay for it. If I was home, I was holding it. I was amazed that I was actually saving money this way, but it worked. Naturally, this led to several entirely too close calls in the morning, as I waited for a store within walking distance (no car, gotta save money) to open so I could wee there. 

So today was my first day of my new assistant job. I needed this job so I took extra time to wash my hair in the sink (showers use too much water, gotta save on the water bill) and dress up in the nicest clothes I owned. 

One thing hadn’t changed though. My first payday was still two weeks away, so that meant I arrived to my new job this morning with a very full bladder, planning on using their bathroom before my new boss arrived. Only as soon as I asked the front desk where the restroom was, I got the bad news about the water being off. I couldn’t help but look down at my filled bladder, knowing that beneath my tight skirt, things might start to get a little wet.

~ I had on...

A) A thong and shaved nethers

B) Boyshorts and trimmed nethers

C) Granny panties and wild nethers

D) Nothing and trimmed nethers

E) A thong and wild nethers

As we got to Amanda’s new office (and the entire floor we had to ourselves) I showed her around and she quickly ran to her new office, shutting the door. I could only imagine she was going to either hold herself, or relieve herself in the bin or something. Both of which sounded like beautiful options as my own bladder throbbed as I sat down at my desk. I crossed my legs and pushed a hand between them to help  I could hold it. I’ve had to go much worse recently since I started only going in public.

There had been one morning in particular about a week ago when I fell asleep early without going on one last “shopping trip” to wee. I woke up BURSTING at 6:30 and had to wait a half hour before the store opened for the day. That was the first time I can ever remember my stream starting prior to pants coming down. There was quite a puddle at my feet as I finished, which was super embarrassing when a mother and her child entered the stall next to mine and I heard the kid say “Mommy, why is the floor all wet in that stall?”

Anyway, while I needed to go today, I wasn’t at that point yet. Thankfully. I answered some calls and set up meetings for maybe a half hour before Amanda came out of her office. It was clear she hadn’t had a wee in the bin or anywhere. Good, we were still in this together. 

“Alyssa,” she started. 

I looked up, “yes?”

”We’re going to be working very close together, especially once the rest of the building and departments get up and running properly.”

”yes ma’am.” I said, unsure where she was going with this  

“I’d like to think we’ll become friends to at least some extent and not just completely professional at all times,”

”I’d like that,” I answered. 

“Good,” she said. “Now, as you know, I very much need a restroom break.”

“As do I,” I agreed, excited she might have a plan.

“Right. So as developing friends, I feel more comfortable admitting to you I’ve spent some time this morning considering different options on how to relieve my bladder.”

”What did you come up,” I asked.

”Well, I was quite close to weeing in the garbage bin in my office, but then I thought about you, and how you also needed to go.”

”I appreciate your consideration,” I said excitedly. She definitely had a plan.

”So I realized it wasn’t fair to go while you were sitting here equally in need. So I decided.”

”What did you decide?” I asked, ready for relief. 

“I decided that I won’t go until we’re both able to go and use a proper bathroom here,” She said.

”So we’re both going to hold it until they finish at 11:00?” I asked. 

“Exactly! It’s only fair.”

This was about to be a long morning. I pondered my few options. 

~ I could

A) Tell Amanda I couldn’t actually hold it that long

B) Quit and then leave and go somewhere. But that wouldn’t help my long term problems

C) Try and hold it. See how long I could last

D) Ask Amanda just how badly she had to go. If it was worse than my need, shut up and hold it until she burst

E) Try to sneakily wee in my own bin under my desk while Amanda was in her office. Although there was some risk of getting caught