Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Downloading .ZIP files of HDwetting Photo galleries

2 hours ago, Anisnail429 said:

I just joined HDWetting and was wondering if it was possible to download a .ZIP file of the photosets like on WHP. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Anisnail!

Thank you so much for joining HD Wetting.  I am sorry to say that right now there is not a way to download a zip file of the photo sets, but I can tell you that this feature is in the works.

I have a long list of projects that I am working on for HD Wetting and HD Diapers, and zip file downloads of photo sets are definitely on that list.  This particular feature is actually part of a much larger project- I am building out a dedicated CMS, built from scratch, for running  HD Wetting and HD Diapers.  Once complete, this project will provide several benefits- The first one being that the time I spend publishing new content will be greatly reduced, freeing up time for creating new content which will result in more frequent updates.   Beyond that, users will be able to save videos to their own custom playlists, save photos to their own custom galleries, and download photos as a zip file.

I wish I would have built this feature in from the beginning, but for a long time the photo galleries were just kind of an afterthought.  The main focus was the videos.  I just started doing the photos as an easy way to provide a bit more content between video updates.

54 minutes ago, ShyGuy said:

Out of curiosity, why do the photoshoots in the first place?  I've seen so many sets from multiple sites that I much rather would have seen as a video.  I mean, you're already paying the model to do the act and recording stills, why not just do the video instead?

Thinking about your question, it really boils down to three things... At least it does for us at Fuzzy Squirrel Productions.

1. It takes far less time to shoot a photo set, even a large photo set, than it does a video scene.  So including photo sets in our update schedule allows us to be publishing more content overall.
  2. Until extremely recently, we were only using high wattage tungsten production lights for our videos.  These lights get extremely hot, and if subjected to sudden shocks when hot they can explode sending shards of glass flying out.  So, when changing setups, we need to wait for these lights to cool down.  Rather than just sit around doing nothing, we can use this time to shoot photos, which use different lights.
  3. From a promotional perspective, more people click through to our sites when we are using high quality still photos instead of frame grabs from a video.  This has been consistent since I started watching this metric- But when we promote a photo set on Twitter, using sample photos from that set, more people will click through to the site than if we use video frame grabs to promote a video.
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:08 AM, TVGuy said:

Thinking about your question, it really boils down to three things... At least it does for us at Fuzzy Squirrel Productions.

1. It takes far less time to shoot a photo set, even a large photo set, than it does a video scene.  So including photo sets in our update schedule allows us to be publishing more content overall.
  2. Until extremely recently, we were only using high wattage tungsten production lights for our videos.  These lights get extremely hot, and if subjected to sudden shocks when hot they can explode sending shards of glass flying out.  So, when changing setups, we need to wait for these lights to cool down.  Rather than just sit around doing nothing, we can use this time to shoot photos, which use different lights.
  4. From a promotional perspective, more people click through to our sites when we are using high quality still photos instead of frame grabs from a video.  This has been consistent since I started watching this metric- But when we promote a photo set on Twitter, using sample photos from that set, more people will click through to the site than if we use video frame grabs to promote a video.

Just curious too. The girls are on your full time payroll right? Or are they paid on "per shoot" basis?

On 2/15/2019 at 12:59 PM, TVGuy said:

Hi Anisnail!

Thank you so much for joining HD Wetting.  I am sorry to say that right now there is not a way to download a zip file of the photo sets, but I can tell you that this feature is in the works.

I have a long list of projects that I am working on for HD Wetting and HD Diapers, and zip file downloads of photo sets are definitely on that list.  This particular feature is actually part of a much larger project- I am building out a dedicated CMS, built from scratch, for running  HD Wetting and HD Diapers.  Once complete, this project will provide several benefits- The first one being that the time I spend publishing new content will be greatly reduced, freeing up time for creating new content which will result in more frequent updates.   Beyond that, users will be able to save videos to their own custom playlists, save photos to their own custom galleries, and download photos as a zip file.

I wish I would have built this feature in from the beginning, but for a long time the photo galleries were just kind of an afterthought.  The main focus was the videos.  I just started doing the photos as an easy way to provide a bit more content between video updates.

Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to having that option.

On 2/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, TVGuy said:

I am building out a dedicated CMS, built from scratch, for running  HD Wetting and HD Diapers.  Once complete, this project will provide several benefits- The first one being that the time I spend publishing new content will be greatly reduced, freeing up time for creating new content which will result in more frequent updates.

Why build your own cms if you can use a good free open source one like Drupal?

On 2/17/2019 at 9:04 AM, Cherylicious said:

Just curious too. The girls are on your full time payroll right? Or are they paid on "per shoot" basis?

The models I work with are all independent contractors and are paid a flat day rate, as is standard in the industry, for their shooting days.  This creates a very delicate balancing act, as for each shoot I need to pay the model day rates, crew day rates, location costs, and insurance costs, regardless of how much content we produce.  So the goal is to produce as much content per shoot as we can, without sacrificing quality.

4 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Why build your own cms if you can use a good free open source one like Drupal?

Great question @liesjeversteven!  I am a huge fan of Drupal and have used it for many of my mainstream client's sites.  The public facing portion of HD Wetting and HD Diapers are still built on WordPress as I wasn't all that familiar with Drupal when I got started with those.  Both Drupal and WordPress are great solutions for someone who is just getting started, and looking to get their site up and running as quickly as possible.  However, I spend a lot of time every day just publishing the latest updates.

The reason I want to build my own CMS is to have a streamlined platform specifically for publishing video content for members.  Here are the things I am building into my CMS that I won't have in Drupal or Wordpress without heavy modification-

Streamlined custom databases
There are two main data sets that are relevant to my sites- Video related data and user-related data.  Having custom, streamlined, databases to support the data that is relevant, without unused and uneccessary tables, will help improve overall performance of the site.  This will mean a faster experience for users, with less load on the server.

Update Publishing and Management
Currently, when I do an update, I have to update both the members area and the public facing area of each site.  This takes time.  Having a single database for the updates, and a single update publishing interface, will greatly reduce the workload involved.  With my custom CMS I'll be able to upload a video in any format, and leave the transcoding to the server.  I'll be able to schedule the update in the future, allowing me to do things like take a vacation without taking a break from updates.  Information about each video will be automatically detected and added to the database.  I'll be able to select preview frames from the update interface, instead of having export them from programs on my computer and upload them separately.  Custom AI will write the alt-tags for the preview images, saving me time.  Additionally, the update description will automatically write itself, I'll just provide some basic input about the scene and it will suggest scene synopsis based on that input.  All this will result in much less time being spent with every update, allowing me to focus more on content production.

User Management
All the user management is handled on Verotel's side right now.  This limites how I am able to support users and help them out.  Bringing the user management into my CMS will allow me to better assist users who have issues.  Further, it will allow users to manage their own accounts and settings directly on the site.  It will also allow me to run any number of analytics regarding number of users, number of sign ups, number of cancellations, and see what content gets viewed the most versus what gets viewed the least.  This will allow me to focus more on content that people are spending time watching, instead of waisting time on stuff that people don't care for.

User Experience
Having a CMS designed for this kind of content distribution will mean users can do things like create custom playlists or custom galleries of their favorite content.  They will be able to suspend their membership and continue it later, without loosing their saved content.  They will be able to manage their accounts directly, including changing their user name and password.

Finally, having a modern CMS for running adult paysites is a business opportunity in itself.  I'll be able to license the CMS to other content providers, as well as offer turnkey hosted CMS solutions.