Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A challenge

I'm about to hop in the shower! Will try it now 😋

UPDATE: I took about 20 minutes in the shower, and had to actively think about not relieving myself, there! I am so used to getting out a bit in the shower, and obviously my bladder is accustomed, too. I let a ffew droplets slip here and there, but that was quickly after I lost focus on not peeing. Thanks for the challenge!! 😄

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)
7 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

I'm about to hop in the shower! Will try it now 😋

UPDATE: I took about 20 minutes in the shower, and had to actively think about not relieving myself, there! I am so used to getting out a bit in the shower, and obviously my bladder is accustomed, too. I let a ffew droplets slip here and there, but that was quickly after I lost focus on not peeing. Thanks for the challenge!! 😄

Glad you liked the idea. Its interesting how strong the force of habit is.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:42 PM, nightwind said:

I'll try tonight since I always lose it the moment I get in and check the water.  It's like a reflex...  I'm going to guess that I'll fail. 😅  But game on, haha!

How did it go?

58 minutes ago, Aquraisus said:

I did! I barely made it honestly. I found my self constantly holding and shifting around, and a few drips got out, but I actually made it through!

Good Job!

• 6 months later...