Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting and Crossdressing

For me, I typically crossdress for "sissification" purposes. I don't necessarily consider myself a sissy, but I am VERY submissive, and enjoy wearing submissive clothing, or at least what makes me feel a bit more subby. It's never been about being, feeling, or acting as the opposite sex, but more so a submissive act. I'm not even a huge fan of being humiliated! lol, degrading, maybe? dunno how it would be explained properly..

I'm a crossdresser and love pee desperation and wetting myself. But even I regularly indulge myself in desperation games and occasionally have real accidents due to stress, nervousness, fear or just gross miscalculation on holding my pee while dressed as a man, most of my planned wettings or dare games resulting a wetting accidents happen when I'm dressed in female clothes and when in public, also presenting myself as a woman. For me, it's about hiding under a female mask when I really push the limit with desperation games. I enjoy crossdressing without wetting and desperation too. And wetting and desperation while dressed in male clothes is very satisfying also. But since I'm wearing female panties and pantyhose all the time, even under my male clothes, I'm crossdressing basically all the time anyway and can't say I wet myself totally dressed in male clothes for years now. But since only my closest friends know about my crossdressing, I can hide from everyone else who I really am, when I have a humiliating wetting accident in public, while presenting myself as a woman. For example, I wouldn't dare to hold it until I wet myself in a nightclub full of people while dressed in male clothes, but I do it often, dressed as a women, wearing a wig and full make up on my face.

@DeltaFoxtrot I don't think it's more socially acceptable for a woman to have a wetting accident than a man. It's seen as a weakness and inappropriate behaviour for both genders. But men get laughed at more when it happens. Women get more sympathy from their friends. My friends saw me wet myself numerous times and know about my weak bladder and fear problem, but still make fun out of me when it happens, no matter the reason. They're not mean to me, but still I don't get much sympathy and they  laugh at me and tease me when it happens.

1 minute ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Maybe it is time to get some new friends?

Otherwise they're good friends, but they think it's really funny when I wet myself from reasons they see as totally unnecessary for such a drastic reaction. And it's not easy to make friends who accept crossdressing and even frequent wetting accidents. Since I'm a submissive person by nature and enjoy a bit of humiliation as well, I don't really mind about their behaviour anyway.

9 minutes ago, dampknickers said:

I'm a guy, but my underwear of choice if I plan on wetting my pants is satin panties. I guess the variety of fabrics in ladies clothing makes the experience all the more pleasant.

I will agree that womens briefs are better than any underwear made for men. Tighty-whities are like wearing cardboard!

Ladies, we will wear your bras for a day if you wear our briefs. 

20 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

But I don't really remember how underwear made for men feels either, since I wear female panties all the time for years.

I bought a pack of mens briefs to wear around the house while giving my skin time out of diapers so it can breathe and dry out... UGH! I understand now why toilet training little boys is so hard, briefs feel terrible when compared to diapers. Those went immediately into the trash and now I use either "pull-on" cloth diapers or womens briefs when airing out. 

• 3 years later...

As a guy who absolutely adores long skirts and dresses, I have a big heart for wearing one (or both!) of my long skirts and wetting them or cumming in them! The feel is so good - not only because of the wetness getting onto the skirt and being able to cover a large area with pee (front and back ^^) but the feel of the clothes themselves is amazing as well! It feels so elegant and free, which I guess just adds to the freedom to just get the skirt(s) wet.

Saying that however, I do live with people who I don't want finding out about this (they're not very appreciative of crossdressers or people who are obsessed with clothes that aren't suited for their gender). To get away with "wetting" myself - I simply get a bottle of water and pour it onto the skirt where my um... y'know, manhood is. ^^ I am completely fine with masturbating and squirting though, that's a heavenly feeling of its own!

Plus - I love it when women wear long skirts and dresses, they look awesome and beautiful. Lots of clothes can look good on someone, but anyone who wears these is absolutely fabulous - and I give mad respect to you! ^^

On 2/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, CarmenCD said:

@DeltaFoxtrot Bras are not really fun to wear. I only wear them to keep in place my silicone breast forms when presenting myself as a woman, otherwise I hate them. They're not very comfortable at all.

But I don't really remember how underwear made for men feels either, since I wear female panties all the time for years.

As someone who has a bra fetish, I disagree with hating bras 😉 

14 hours ago, trekv2 said:

As someone who has a bra fetish, I disagree with hating bras 😉 

If you have a fetish for something, comfort is not the first priority. 😉 Most women also think that high heels are uncomfortable to wear and I love to wear them regardless of te comfort. I sometimes walk in them for 2-3 hours around town. Well, good heels can be pretty comfortable to wear too, but they are not sneakers comfort level.

On 2/11/2019 at 4:32 PM, guarf2 said:

Since i was a kid, peeing my pants wearin shorts and pretending to be a girl were constants till today. Does anyone feel the same relationship between Wetting and Crossdressing?

YES!! - I feel exactly the same way. Actually raised the topic a few times, but never really had that many responses, so I thought it was only the few.

For me it's more recent. I have been into almost everything omo related since my early teens. But the "crossdressing" is very recent. I believe it goes back to childhood. I had a close female friend when I was very young, we would often go to the bathroom together, we were kids and it was the most natural thing to keep each other company and talk ect. when going to the bathroom . Since then I had always been curious about how girls pee, and every aspect of it. I remember as a very young kid, I would squat outdoor assuming a girly pee position, but somehow never actually pee, I don't know why? Anyhow it seemed to be something I forgot everything about until I stumbled upon omorashi as a teen. For a long time I was only watching, but over the years I have come to realize, that for me it's the female aspect of peeing that gets me going. In other words, male pee and my own pee does nothing to me at all. If I wet as a male, it does not do anything to me sexually. The same goes for girls, a girl wetting in large jeans and running shoes or sneakers. I wouldn't get me going.  It's as important to me that females wear super female clothing, and squat or anything that looks female.

I do not consider myself a crossdresser, and therefore don't own female clothing, I use my imagination, tuck my boxers so they look girly, stand with my knees together looking down at my feet etc. When I do that I feel like someone else, it's a minor out of body experience. On few occasions I have created skirts, simply wrapped fabric around my waist, just to let it flow down my legs and see a yellow puddle appear underneath.

I always wanted to share experiences with like minded, like what do you do to feel super girly? and what do you like to do most?
(For me actual crossdressing is simply not an option, and not an interest. I really admire full crossdressers, I can't imagine the amount of work that goes in to it. The only male wetting I enjoy watching, is actually a CD I once saw on thisvid, he simply looks so much as a female) 

Ever since I can remember I've always had a fascination with panties. I still remember the first time I wet a pair of panties. My girlfriend at the time was out of the country on a business trip and the first day I did laundry there were a pair of red lacy panties on the hamper. I had been holding it since work in order to have some wet fun and the red panties gave me a naughty thought so I put them on, stood in front of the mirror and peed them. During that whole week I wet those panties like 3 times. Pure bliss. Years after that I had another girlfriend that, when I was drunk, I told her that I wanted to wear her panties and cum in them. Since she was also drunk she said that it would be hot and brought me a pair of pink lacy boy shorts she had that drove me crazy whenever she wore them. I put them and jacked off in them just by fondling the tip of my penis. This led to some sexy fun but not the peeing type. Besides omorashi my other fetishes are tickling and a panty fetish 

Edited by John_John (see edit history)

I used to do a lot of house sitting and estate caretaking. I borrowed a lot of underwear from my sister (who is one very kinky gal) and wore panties most of the time when I was out there alone in remote areas. Wearing panties always made me want to wet myself, and my aloneness gave me the freedom to indulge in it as much as I pleased. I don't have much opportunity for such games these days, but I still wear panties whenever I get the chance.

On 8/22/2022 at 7:35 AM, potte said:

YES!! - I feel exactly the same way. Actually raised the topic a few times, but never really had that many responses, so I thought it was only the few.

For me it's more recent. I have been into almost everything omo related since my early teens. But the "crossdressing" is very recent. I believe it goes back to childhood. I had a close female friend when I was very young, we would often go to the bathroom together, we were kids and it was the most natural thing to keep each other company and talk ect. when going to the bathroom . Since then I had always been curious about how girls pee, and every aspect of it. I remember as a very young kid, I would squat outdoor assuming a girly pee position, but somehow never actually pee, I don't know why? Anyhow it seemed to be something I forgot everything about until I stumbled upon omorashi as a teen. For a long time I was only watching, but over the years I have come to realize, that for me it's the female aspect of peeing that gets me going. In other words, male pee and my own pee does nothing to me at all. If I wet as a male, it does not do anything to me sexually. The same goes for girls, a girl wetting in large jeans and running shoes or sneakers. I wouldn't get me going.  It's as important to me that females wear super female clothing, and squat or anything that looks female.

I do not consider myself a crossdresser, and therefore don't own female clothing, I use my imagination, tuck my boxers so they look girly, stand with my knees together looking down at my feet etc. When I do that I feel like someone else, it's a minor out of body experience. On few occasions I have created skirts, simply wrapped fabric around my waist, just to let it flow down my legs and see a yellow puddle appear underneath.

I always wanted to share experiences with like minded, like what do you do to feel super girly? and what do you like to do most?
(For me actual crossdressing is simply not an option, and not an interest. I really admire full crossdressers, I can't imagine the amount of work that goes in to it. The only male wetting I enjoy watching, is actually a CD I once saw on thisvid, he simply looks so much as a female) 

I hope you try a real skirt sometime just to see if you like it.

I've been wearing panties full time for awhile now and it has slowly changed my thoughts about wetting. In the past I preferred watching women wet themselves than actually doing it myself. Lately though I've been experimenting with wetting with my wife and panties have made all the difference. 

For me at least it's a combination of sissyfication and humiliation. Not only are you wearing women's panties but you wet yourself as well, it makes for a very powerful combination.