Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

9 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I don’t know what “they” can do to make accidents less shameful though. It’s a much wider cultural thing.

Neither do I, really. Have the UN come to an agreement or something and give a big broadcast? Perhaps the adults and teens of today will always be embarrassed of doing it themselves (except for those who are less self-conscious and don't mind as much), but I suppose if we teach the next generation that, while you typically want to try to avoid that in many areas, it's not the end of the world if they do, nor too "weird" to do it in the shower, backyard, etc. for fun (cause a lot of us know it actually feels pretty good and isn't really much more gross than playing in mud), or having seat protection in the event you can't make it to a bathroom on time on a long drive where you're held up or the next gas station bathroom's unavailable. I'm sure it'll never happen, and wetting will remain the ultimate shameful act (along with messing), but it's still nice to imagine such a world.

Which of course might reduce the rate of people getting the fetish, of course, but those of us with it will have it forever. Besides, feet are considered innocuous and people still have a fetish for them.

48 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

That sucks. 

It does! I’m sure you’re aware that we’re not the happiest place politically at the moment though. Still, people keep voting for them...

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Neither do I, really. Have the UN come to an agreement or something and give a big broadcast?

I doubt it’ll be something that the UN would trouble themselves too much with! It’s just human nature. You can’t tell people what they should think. I’d hope that people would show a bit of decency if they happen to witness someone in a predicament that they’d rather not be in, though. It’s not just specific to omo. On the other hand, everyone would probably find it hilarious (including the person who’s lost control) on the last train home on a Saturday night, such is the nature of the last train home on a Saturday night.

1 hour ago, homeanddry said:

We seem to be going in the opposite direction in the UK, generally at least. More and more cutbacks, more pressure on local council budgets and things like public toilets are the first things to go.

There will be riots over that, mark my words. Hopefully not too many wet pants before they change their minds. We're supposed to be moving towards better times for everyone, not the other way around!

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
7 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I doubt it’ll be something that the UN would trouble themselves too much with! It’s just human nature. You can’t tell people what they should think. I’d hope that people would show a bit of decency if they happen to witness someone in a predicament that they’d rather not be in, though. It’s not just specific to omo. On the other hand, everyone would probably find it hilarious (including the person who’s lost control) on the last train home on a Saturday night, such is the nature of the last train home on a Saturday night.

Perhaps not that big, but the general view on quite a few things has changed in the past, and again, if they could just try to get the next generation to not see it as something as humiliating as it's considered today, people will suffer less if they do have an unwanted pee accident. Though, some people will probably still feel the same way, just as apparently some people are unashamed of it or find it funny (and btw I really hope those stories I heard are true).

I remember earlier someone posted something about a book about "the joys of bedwetting" or something to try to get bedwetters to feel less ashamed of it and actually see the fun in it, which I thought was a move in the right direction. Maybe if some book was released saying it's not as bad as people think.

Of course, even if such a thing does come to pass, I'd likely never wet myself in front of anyone I know, or let them know I do it for fun, and still be humiliated beyond belief if they ever saw it or found out about an instance. Though I wonder if part of this is BECAUSE of my fetish itself.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 10:00 PM, raspro said:

You poor thing. I'd be honored to be your husband. I'd never scold you for having an accident. Just the opposite, I'd be taking full advantage and making sure you wet in public and we would have fun doing it. 

Our sex life would be incredible. 

Stay wet my baby. Xxx

I'm cracking up because i'm imagining this girl sitting down with her husband at home and being like "Some random guy on the internet told me he would like me to wet myself and that our sex life would be great, so I want a divorce"

Shoutout to Neeeeeeeko for reviving a dead thread and letting me find this.

Fellow StL Omo enthusiast here. Great story! Gotta love that Delmar divide that keeps Loop businesses from having more lenient bathroom policies though. 😒

In all seriousness though, I feel like the Loop and certain areas of Forest Park are holding paradises (or nightmares if you’re not into it). WashU campus is beautiful to walk around as well, but all buildings (and bathrooms) lock after 6pm.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...