Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can't lose control, only back pain

Recently tried to do a hold, I was at the point of spurting a little bit every 2 minutes or so but just can't lose control. I then had a dull to moderate pain on my right lower back and I had a feeling it was my kidneys or something so I ended the hold in disappointment. Do you guys have any tips on how to lose control without the annoying back pain ( was it my kidneys? )? I don't do holds regularly so I don't understand why I had back pain. That was the farthest I got to losing control and man do I want to do it again. But I just wanna know if the pain is normal for everyone or if it was an actually dangerous situation. Thanks guys!

The closest I've gotten to losing it is when I held for a long, long time, either skipping my morning pee or holding it all day. The back pain happens to me if I try to do a hold too fast, like doing rapid desperation without holding all day beforehand. I don't think it's normal because it tends to linger for me for a couple days.

My problem is that I end up getting bored doing long holds. It helps to have someone to talk to while doing the hold, though!

This topic comes up pretty often here, and the answer is usually pretty similar. Which isn’t to say it shouldn’t be asked! I’m not one of those who think that topics should never be duplicated, and I always enjoy reading people’s responses to this question. That said, if you search through the archives for this very question, you’ll find a rich history of answers that usually fall into a similar pattern.

That pattern: hold until you get to the point you mentioned above, where you’re leaking frequently. Then empty your bladder. Continue drinking and resume holding until you reach that point again. Do this enough times, and you will eventually get to the point of having an uncontrollable or barely-controlled accident.

A real accident usually doesn’t look like it does in wetting fetish vids! It’s more like, you’re trying to hold water in your palms, and it just leaks out despite your best efforts. You won’t really get to the point where you feel relieved—you’ll probably regain control while still really full. Which, of course, means you can drink more and have another accident soon, if you can stand it.

Enjoy!

22 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

This topic comes up pretty often here, and the answer is usually pretty similar. Which isn’t to say it shouldn’t be asked! I’m not one of those who think that topics should never be duplicated, and I always enjoy reading people’s responses to this question. That said, if you search through the archives for this very question, you’ll find a rich history of answers that usually fall into a similar pattern.

That pattern: hold until you get to the point you mentioned above, where you’re leaking frequently. Then empty your bladder. Continue drinking and resume holding until you reach that point again. Do this enough times, and you will eventually get to the point of having an uncontrollable or barely-controlled accident.

A real accident usually doesn’t look like it does in wetting fetish vids! It’s more like, you’re trying to hold water in your palms, and it just leaks out despite your best efforts. You won’t really get to the point where you feel relieved—you’ll probably regain control while still really full. Which, of course, means you can drink more and have another accident soon, if you can stand it.

Enjoy!

Thanks for your reply! Tho I was more worried about why I got what was probably kidney pain by only holding once with my last hold being a month ago. I heard people only got those when they hold frequently.

18 hours ago, wongyx said:

Recently tried to do a hold, I was at the point of spurting a little bit every 2 minutes or so but just can't lose control. I then had a dull to moderate pain on my right lower back and I had a feeling it was my kidneys or something so I ended the hold in disappointment. Do you guys have any tips on how to lose control without the annoying back pain ( was it my kidneys? )

Pain in your back is from your kidneys. Pain is you body telling you to stop. 

If you hold your pee beyond your bladder's ability to hold any more , no matter  how and you don't far it is distended, and you don't let some out it has to go somewhere. Somewhere being  it backs up  your ureter ( the tube connecting your kidneys and your bladder) in to your kidneys. This is dangerous, and can result in permanent kidney damage.

If you are spurting or leaking you have  partly lost control. Your pants got wet , right.  Would Someone looking at you think you peed yourself ?Eventually the leaks will become bigger but it is not worth the risk of damaging your kidneys.

When I hold past my ability to keep all that pee inside ,I usually do the same as you leak , spurt eventually my pants get soaked and I let go. I don't usually lose total control, although, as I have gotten older my leaks have become longer until sufficient pressure has been relieved.

Anyway , a couple of years ago I posted my thoughts explaining how to wet your pants. This is a great time to repeat it.

·          

This is a frequent question for new members. Perhaps admin can put the best answers in a FAQ section.

Anyway I am happy to answer your question.

You have to overcome the years of training that wetting your pants is bad, disgusting and nasty, for which you were possibly scolded or even punished when you were a child. It is true that if you keep drinking and just don't go, the pressure from the pent up urine will eventually force a leak, but the pain is excruciating; and as you said once the excess pressure is relieved you will stop going.

I know this because I have been there and done that. Once I decided I was going to hold until I wet my pants, it took a long time and hurt a lot. Eventually though I began leaking, and after a few good spurts wet my jeans to my knee, I went into the shower and let it flow.

Instead I suggest you practice peeing in your pants on purpose. Once your bladder is nice and full and you feel the strong need to urinate, go stand in the shower in your pants or just your underwear at first and let it out. I know it is not the fun feeling you are looking for, but you have to get past wetting my pants is wrong first. If you can't get the flow started try running some water, or even drinking something cold while you are trying to pee with your pants on. Try closing your eyes and imagine you are on the toilet going normally. 

If you can’t get your pee flowing that way step back, and try just peeing naked while taking a shower. No mess and no one will ever know. You also might try sitting on the toilet in just your underwear and relax and pee like you were not wearing them. Enjoy the feeling as the wetness spreads. The important thing is to relax, take your time and don’t try to force it out.

Once you get past that try doing it outside the bathroom, but where you can contain the puddle without damaging anything.

It takes practice and patients to overcome your life long inhibitions. Don't get frustrated and give up if you don't succeed at first. It will come eventually.

Alcohol can reduce your inhibitions, but I would not get totally wasted.  Tea or coffee are diuretics that will increase you need to pee. The point is to get your bladder really full. An extremely distended bladder can make it more difficult to start the flow, especially if you are a male, because your bladder might press onto your urethra blocking the flow.

One last thing and this is important .In adult’s total loss of control where you completely empty your bladder usually does not happen. In fact the few times I wet my pants as a child, I got it stopped before my bladder was empty. Until recently I usually leak and spurt in ever bigger amounts until my jeans and briefs are wet at least to my knees. This can take an hour or more. I love the feeling that my pee is about to come out, while my white cotton briefs and blue jeans are getting wetter. Once I am nice and wet I let the rest out in my pants. Don't worry if you held it a long time you will have to go badly again soon.

Notice I said until recently. Like I said I love the feeling of strong pressure of pee pressing against my pee hole. A couple of weeks ago I tried a hold, which I posted in Live Action. My need to pee went from moderate too extreme to coming out within a few seconds. There was no strong pressure and me fighting against it. My pee just came pouring out. Although I did not completely empty my bladder, at first. But I would qualify it a total loss of control. I did not enjoy it, it is not the feeling I wanted, but you may be different. 

I hope this helps.

Absolutely everything @wettingman said!

You are experiencing kidney pain, and pain is your body's way of letting you know that you are causing damage.

Lossing control isn't just about having a full bladder and drinking a lot, it is also about irritation.  Try mixing in something with caffeine and/or sodium to increase bladder irritation and the urge to release.  Water + diet soda can do wonders.