Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone actually met someone else into this?

Years ago on a short backcountry camping vacation accompanied by a friend I thought he might as well be into ws. But he just had noticed that I was 'never' peeing and was curious whether that was intentional. When I explained to him that a full bladder would not bother me at all and that I like to suppress my need to pee deliberately he mocked me and stated that he would like to see me pissing my pants. Seconds later he apologized for his backtalk and the matter disappeared in our conversation.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A *LOT* of people need to read this. 

I went to middle and high school with a girl I suspected to have an omo fetish, but she and I were never terribly close so I didn't ask. 6th grade we were all at a birthday party playing hide and

I've never met anyone who was into it before I met them... but I've had one ex who was willing to indulge me in it. More recently, I have been lucky enough meet a girl who was very open to it right of

47 minutes ago, Holdimax said:

Years ago on a short backcountry camping vacation accompanied by a friend I thought he might as well be into ws. But he just had noticed that I was 'never' peeing and was curious whether that was intentional. When I explained to him that a full bladder would not bother me at all and that I like to suppress my need to pee deliberately he mocked me and stated that he would like to see me pissing my pants. Seconds later he apologized for his backtalk and the matter disappeared in our conversation.

Mmmm sounds to me like he might have been interested?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a strong suspicion about my first boyfriend, whom I dated for four years.  My insecure ass dropped a few sizable hints but never felt comfortable enough to tell him about it.  At the time, I loathed this part of myself.  I'd have died before admitting it to anyone, him included.  He never took the bait, but one time, he teased me about following me into the bathroom (he knew I was pee-shy) and said "sometimes I think peeing is kinda sexy."  I'm pretty sure I've never blushed so hard in my life.  But I also didn't say anything, though it would have been the perfect opportunity to do so.  I sometimes wonder what might have been, but we had very different values and it just wasn't going to work.  

I have a very close friend whom I met through work like ten years ago that is a DL.  I know it's not quite omo, but it's certainly adjacent enough.  I'd known about his thing for a couple years before finally feeling comfortable enough in my own skin to tell him about myself.  It made our already strong friendship even better sharing this kind of thing on a platonic level.  He even got me to try diapers a couple times and I didn't hate them!

Other than that, so far I've met up with two awesome people into omo that I met online through my blogging/tweeting activity.  I had amazing experiences with each of them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Way back when I was in college, there was a girl who lived in the dorm floor above mine, who came down to use my floor's laundry room the one night, and left behind a pair of peed-in panties that my roommate found. I sometimes wonder if she meant for me to find them. My roommate knew about my fetish, and told a girl that I had a crush on at the time (she wasn't interested before he told her, and she REALLY wasn't interested after), and she told several other people on her floor, so the girl that left the panties there probably knew, too.

One of my college friends has (or had) a pee fetish (but not wetting), I didn't have the slightest clue until I came across her posts on another website long after I graduated from college. The most vivid story was how she was a stripper and made quite a show one time peeing while on the pole, but the mess was too much to do it a second time.

I actually had moved to a new town last year, and almost instantly, I heard of a lady within a group of my friends that was pretty much known as "that girl that pees on everything". Ends up, she was wayyyyy into watersports. I only got to chat with her a couple of times, but she was a really pretty punk/goth lady who was insanely open about her fetish. Then again, she liked peeing on people when she was drunk, even if its not sexual. I don't condone that activity but, hey. More power to ya 😛

I had a friend when I was a kid who was definitely into wetting, but sadly it never went anywhere.

I have a friend today, however, who I believe is into wetting, because she brings up pee as a topic all the time, for example. Might also turn into a romantic interest.

• 5 months later...

I’ve never asked anyone, but I’ve met many people over the years who seemed to be into it and I’ve had friends who I’m practically certain were into it.

Even now, there’s this girl I have a massive crush on... she causes me to experience all these strange feelings... and I’m pretty certain she’s into it. She’s certainly acted suspiciously at times, such as once when we were at a school event right at the end of A-Levels, (we are in university now, the same one) basically a congratulatory prom. She wore a fancy outfit designed by her mother, and although she needed to pee she endured it throughout the whole 3-4 hour event, as she was worried the outfit would burst right open if she moved around too much and bent over, and she wouldn’t be able to fix it. That event was so hot! It was kinda hard to keep my thoughts pure when I was with her back then...

Many many years ago I stayed in a boarding house (rather a kind of youth hostel) in the southwest US with a sleeping room for 6 and rest rooms rather far apart in a different part of the building. There was a young guy of my age in the bunk beside me and when going to bed he mentioned that he really had to pee but was not willing to walk to the toilets. He would rather hold it as he stated that it was not uncommon for him. I could not but encourage him and indicated that I would behave identically.

I went to middle and high school with a girl I suspected to have an omo fetish, but she and I were never terribly close so I didn't ask.

6th grade we were all at a birthday party playing hide and seek. B hid in a closet and had to pee really bad so she went in her pants and changed into some other shorts from the closet she was hiding in.

7th grade her best friends told me that B had tried to pee standing up with a toilet paper tube (yeah the cardboard ones) as a makeshift she wee.

8th grade field trip she told me she'd rather pee her pants than use the nasty bathrooms on the hiking trail. She did on the bus ride home.

8th grade volley ball tournament the girls were eliminated almost immediately but the guys team ended up going on to win. In between matches I heard her complain that she had to pee really badly but she was going to try to hold it until the guys won the championship. After we won she gave me a big hug (I served match point) and ran to the bathroom.

Summer between sophomore and Junior year she peed through her swimsuit into the sand on the beach because she "didn't want to walk all the way to the water."

Senior year while we were taking senior pictures (a bunch of us went out together) she had to much coffee at breakfast and peed through her panties in a dress standing up while taking pictures. I think I'm the only one who noticed. 

She ended up going to college with a really good friend of mine and I heard later that she peed her pants on purpose while they were high and studying one night. 

I met this girl at an all inclusive resort in Mexico.  My group of guy started hanging with her groups of girls.   This girl was in her mid 20s blonde hair.  Fairly thin and big fake tits.  She was wearing a pink bikini.  We were close to my resort but not hers.  I ended up getting beers for everyone from my resort a few times.  The only problem was that the washrooms were in the resort land and the security would not allow the girls to enter.  I end up getting to know this girl pretty well.  We make out a little and she let's me fondle her breasts under her bikini top.  After a few beers she says that she needs to pee but doesn't want to go in the porta potty.  She was sitting between my legs at this point.  I jokingly told her to just pee where she was in  the sand.  She gave me this naughty smile and ended up peeing under a stage that was on the beach unused.   I was feeling the need to pee as well at this point.  After a few more beers I'm pretty desperate and she needs to go again.  This time she says she'll use the porta potty and asks if I want to come with her.  I couldn't believe how lucky I was.  I went with her there and she did a bit of a pee dance before I opened the door.  We went in and she sat on the toilet and peed in  front of me.  It was a long pee and she made this surprised expression at me.  By this time I was hard.  I took my dick out.  She said it was big.  I asked her if she likes big dicks and she said "Yeah go big or go home"  she asked me to piss for her.  I told her my bladder was full but I couldn't pee with a hard on.  She was still sitting on the toilet at this point and she put her lips around my cock.  It didn't take me long to cum in her mouth.  She got up and asked me to pee for her.  I let out a long piss and she watched.  Since we from different resorts I couldn't have any bedroom fun with her but it was an experience I will never forget.

My girlfriend is really into Male desperation and enjoys making me desperate and not letting me go to the toilet, and enjoys watching me pee when she finally does let me go. She also likes getting desperate as she enjoys the feeling of a full bladder and she knows it turns me on when she needs to go. I know I’m lucky to find someone into it as it seems to be something that people are afraid to let others know about. I realised she liked it it shortly after we first started dating, we’d been out for food and then to the cinema, then came back to my place afterwards and put on another film. Neither of us had been to the toilet for the entire time we’d been out so by the time we got home I was bursting to go and I knew she must be as well. We both held on throughout the film then went to bed without peeing, and still neither of us mentioned about needing to go although by this time I was absolutely desperate to piss and I could tell she was dying to go as well.

Years ago I met up with a girl I’d been speaking to on experience project and then MSN messenger, we had a fun couple of days and I got desperate for her a few times, but after I got home things just seemed to fizzle out and we didn’t meet up again. I got the feeling that she had lied to me about her age and was actually younger, and I was worried that if we met up again then her parents would find out.

Kind of. I talked about fetishes with a guy I used to know once and he said he might be into it but wasn't sure; his main interests were uniforms, which I love, and femdom, which I definitely don't. He seemed drawn to the aspect of comforting the wet, embarrassed woman afterwards than anything else. A lot of people might enjoy the sexual humiliation aspect of omorashi without actually having any interest in piss.

Edited by Male (see edit history)

I did know a few people like that. A current partner of mine, who is just like a... we don't have the most serious relationship, but still, we do still flirt a lot.

Anyways, they're like... one of the kinkiest people I've ever met. They're not always into pee, but they're always into SOMETHING, and honestly i USUALLY don't know what it is. Which sucks, because theyre hot and i want to be able to please them ;-;

I have met dozens of girls who have wet themselves, maybe even multiple times without really having a fetish???   Their attitude was, hey if it happens it happens.  Not really what you were after though?   I have had multiple girlfriends who would wet themselves for me ......but like giving a BJ or intimate massage...it was just part of sex play...not their fetish.

Guest CuckooForCaca

Honestly wetting is pretty tame as far as fetishes go. A lot of people are willing to try it, especially the kinky erotic humiliation aspect, even if they're not personally into it. Furthermore some women even find orgasms more intense with a full bladder.

Messing is a lot more offputting to people - I'd be a lot more reluctant to bring up that one.

I have had similar experience. 

From the time I met her when we were 17 my ex- girlfriend/wife  most of the time held her pee until she had to pee very badly. She frequently waited until she was desperate, including legs crossing, pee dancing and pussy grabbing. 

I remember one of our first dates was to the movies,  which we walked to across town. On the way back she said she was walking faster because, she was about to wet her pants. Neither of us had peed all day, and I had to pee badly as well. As we got near her home, she was constantly holding herself, and stopped walking to pee dance. A block from her home, she bolted towards her house, bent forward, hands in her crotch . Since it was early in our relationship I could not determine if she wet her panties. While nothing was  visible I imagined her  panties had a wet spot, at least.

She did this often throughout our relationship, with an occasional didn't quite make it wetting.   Although she did accommodate my fetish, she didn't understand while it aroused me sexually, as it did nothing for her.