Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have you ever seen a girl peeing in the pool?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to live near a school; during the holidays I and other locals were allowed to use its swimming pool.  Most of us who did so were college students back home between terms.  It sometimes got busy

One time a girl I like was swimming in the sea with me. When she apparently said that she had to pee i didnt understand what she said due to the sound of the waves and so.  So i got very close to

Sure thing, my apologies for taking so long - I've been overseas for work for most of the last four months. The upshot - my girl and I, when we were living in southeast Virginia, liked to spend s

Not any 'girls', no. Once I noticed two ladies ('old' ladies from my then youthful point of view) at the end of the pool. I was wearing goggles against the chlorine, and as I came nearer towards the end of the length I saw underwater a yellow cloud around one of the ladies' bum. Didn't turn me on exactly back then ?

Edited by BurstingSpurt (see edit history)
14 minutes ago, basss37 said:

excuse me, but to who was that message aimed?
(please queote, thanks ❤️ )

To @Ajax7408

Your stories had you close enough to them so you could feel the water getting warmer, and they said they were peeing, so it'd be pretty obvious there. ?

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Actually yes a few times!

Once I was in my friends apartment that had a pool, and we were outside sunbathing, when suddenly she said ''Lets go to the water''

I asked her ''Why?'' to which she replied '' I have to pee''

It left me shocked, I was not expecting it at all (she didn't know about my omo). Luckily I also had to pee so I just told her ''Yea me too'' and we went inside the pool together.

I was closer to the pool so I just jumped in first, and started peeing, when she got in, I asked her ''Are you peeing?'' and she just looked down and started laughing, and replied ''Haha yes!''

I couldn't believe it, I was peeing with a friend of mine. She is also gorgeous, tall, tanned, amazing body, with a very nice butt, nice breast, honestly I felt insanely lucky.

She finished before me, (I had to go more than I thought) and so I kept peeing while she was laughing at the whole thing.

I almost forgot, she was wearing a green bikini, two piece.

Edited by alexthebest2 (see edit history)
On 2/10/2019 at 3:59 PM, i like wet bikinis said:

I used to live near a school; during the holidays I and other locals were allowed to use its swimming pool.  Most of us who did so were college students back home between terms.  It sometimes got busy but often there were few other people there.  

There was another time at that pool when it was just as quiet.  Only me, in the pool, and three female college students on loungers by the side.  I was swimming lengths.  One of the girls stood up and was loitering near the deep end of the pool as I swam towards her.  I got to the end, turned and began swimming away.  After a few seconds, I rolled onto my back so I could look back to see her.  (There really was not much else to do while swimming lengths.)

She had started to climb down the ladder, into the pool.  But, she had only gone down one or two rungs, so the water was just above her ankles.  On the ladder, she had then squatted, hanging on to the hand rail, with her bum just a few inches above the water.

In that position, she was using the pool as her toilet, pissing hard through her bikini into the water.  Thighs apart, she was looking down at the pee making her briefs bulge and pouring out of her.  She didn't notice that I could see everything she was doing.

This wasn't a pool but a beach. I was with a friend at the beach for a friend's party when she mentioned she had to pee. We tried to search for a bathroom for a while but as it was a deserted beach for the most part, we couldn't find any and she was fidgeting more and more as we kept walking. Eventually I suggested she go in the water. After giving me a "really" look, I said I was serious as that was the best bet. She made it about as far as her feet into the water before having to squat down and finish. Luckily for her, we were the only ones nearby, as it was around a bend, and she finished peeing in the water

Yes, maybe 5 or 6 years back at a friends house. We were in the pool and his older sister was in their with us, and at some point while talking to her the water felt warmer than previously. I pretended nothing happened to try and keep things normal and we just went about our conversation till we decided to get out for the evening. 

Also at a beach, a teenage girl in jeans was one of three children whose mother had decided to go to the beach and take me along. The teenager was the oldest, and she confessed to needing to pee as we reached the beach which was small and isolated with no facilities. The children rolled up their pants legs to wade in the water to cool off, while I just sat on the beach talking to their mother.  I saw the older girl crouch for a while, then walk into the water, soaking her pants legs before dunking her backside fully into the sea. After a while, their mother called them back to the car and they towelled off and we drove to a facilities block which their mother invited them to use before the drive back. The older girl just said that she didn't need to go anymore.

I've told this story on here before, but I guess I could go into more detail. A couple years ago we took a trip out of state with my uncle's family to a lake/river, and my uncle's daughter (my cousin) brought her friend along. The three of us were the only teenagers there, so we hung around with each other in the water. My uncle's boat had this thing tied to it called a lily pad, kind of like an inflatable but not really, that the younger kids liked riding on. The three of us were wading near the lily pad when the friend informed us she was gonna go pee, and just moved like two feet away from us. Suddenly, the other kids rushed into the water and started fighting over the lily pad. The oldest kid, my other cousin (the little brother of the first cousin), commanded us to go away because they were gonna be there now, to which the friend then replied "You really think that's a good idea?" The little cousin went "huh?" but the friend just stared at him and then started to laugh. The cousin then went "EWWW I know what you're doing!" and started splashing the water back at us, swimming away with the other kids. The three of us started cracking up, but I was secretly super turned on.

A couple hours later we were anchored in a different area. I was onboard the boat, checking my phone while the friend was hanging off the back sunbathing. I heard a splash, and saw that the friend had gone into the water. I knew almost exactly what she was going to do. She continued wading out until she was waist-level, and then turned around, catching me watching her. We just smiled at each other, and then after a moment, she started laughing, which got me to laugh too. She was wearing a black-and-white striped bikini that day, which I had to imagine finished the day black, white, and yellow.

I was in 4th grade and hung out with a neighborhood girl my age mostly because there just weren't many kids our age in the neighborhood. We would often dry wet our swimsuits before getting into the pool or after we dried off laying in the sun after our swim. Neither one of us thought much of it really. When you think of it swimwear is meant to get wet and better to wet it than pee in the pool or totally dry off and go in the house.

• 3 months later...

Not only seen, I've swam through it. First a little backstory: Me and my friend used to swim at the Y a whole bunch in the summer. Here's the thing about the Y though, it has this thing called "pool breaks" where everyone was not allowed in the pool for 15 minutes. This was obviously to make people use the bathroom instead of going in the pool, since they've already been forced into the inconvenience to get out, and they've got nothing else to do. This is also when they cleaned the pool with nets to get the bugs out and stuff. One time I could tell she really had to go because she couldn't stop moving back and forth. I was into this Omo thing even back then, so I asked if we could stop moving, because I wanted her to pee of course. But right afterwards the lifeguards blew the whistle for pool break. Sure enough a few seconds after we got out she went to the bathroom. I was pretty sad, but little did I know I would get my chance. Fast-forward to a summer or two later and we're swimming at Sports-Com. We were in the area where people swim laps. To be honest I had no idea she had to go, even when she asked the question "When's the pool break?" When I replied there are none she swam ahead of me and said "I'm walking through warm!" I did not feel anything, so I said "I'm not." She must not have started yet because a few minutes later she said it again, and I felt the warmth rushing all over me. Like I said before, she was wading on front of me, and since pee cools off pretty quickly in a pool, and there was no one else around, without a doubt, she was peeing on me. And since I was young and naïve I didn't even put 2 and 2 together until maybe even a year or two later. Here's another story involving my sister: This was another few years past the last story I told, and I was really into Omo by this time, way more than I was before, so I had learned to pick up the signs. Me and my sister were just swimming around in a pool and I noticed she was pretty fidgety. "Could this really be the moment I have been waiting for" I thought, "I'm gonna test it first." I said "Let's play a game where you have to stand still and whoever can the longest wins." Sure enough she didn't even last more than 2 seconds. She said "I fell back!" I was still skeptical of it, so I took the bold move which I am still surprised I mustered up the courage to do this and asked her directly if she had to pee. She said "No I just went in the hotel room." But knowing her (she goes to the bathroom a ton) she could definitely have to go by now. There were some vents beside us so I said "If you ever have to, just go on those vents." My sister was 8 at the time and listened to me. She stood over one of the vents. I said "Tell me when you go." [This is embarrassing to share because obviously I was super desperate for any real life Omo. I hope some of you fellow fetishers can sympathize] She just smiled. I can't believe after getting to this point that I didn't know what was happening. I told her again 10-15 seconds later and she said "I just went on the vents." And I was really kicking myself at this point because somehow I was naïve enough to literally not notice she was doing exactly what I was asking her to do. "Why did I not feel the warmth" I asked and she said "It runs down my leg" which really turned me on for some reason. I made her wait while I disguised my erection for 5 minutes, which I don't think she noticed.

Edited by spamuser563
Punctuation and missing word, incorrect word usage. accidently put "I asked" twice (see edit history)

During summer, when I was swimming in lake (There were lots of people) 2 girls entered the lake. They were both wearing short jeans. They were there for like 2 minutes. I was swimming from one side to other, and when I were back at side where they were, girls had wet jeans but only between legs and crotch. After that they left the lake. Also they were only at that depth where bottom of their short jeans was few cm above water. I suppose, they were very desperate, because toilet was 120 meters away... 

• 4 years later...

I was on a swim team growing up, saw this happen more times than I can count.  Some would announce it, some tried to hide it.  Saw little yellow clouds. We even had some girls on our team that would sit on the gutter and go.  You could hear it dripping in to the drain.  Later on in life I dated a girl for a couple years that I now realize was in to OMO but she would only do it in her bathing suit.  I was very in to it then but somehow managed to not pick up on the fact that she was.  I think I missed a bit opportunity but she had some other issues going on that were hindering our relationship.  Its too bad because had I asked I suspect she would have done anything for me then.