Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Upscaling pictures with Letsenhance

You probably also had this some time in the past. You are surfing and looking for some nice pics. And there is that super hot picture, the only bad thing is that it is very low quality. Today I have found a website, that solves this problem by using an AI which then does some magic or something to the picture, I was pretty much blown away the first time I saw it. The URL is https://letsenhance.io/. The tech is cool. Although you have to make a account to use it and you have just five uses per account, after that you will need to pay. So it is far from perfect. I tested it anyways, with some pseudonymity protection (TOR and so on, that worked.). I wonder what you think of it. Maybe we should do something free, though.

Here a pic on the left without the postprocessing and on the right the same picture with it. To get it, I used the upscale functionality.

tumblr_n2au30aeZu1rj7iolo1_400.jpg.ce00816d2b00bab7e04ff716d9bf3511.jpgtumblr_n2au30aeZu1rj7iolo1_400-magic.thumb.jpg.1ab22248d5ff51cb83a07de5ae8f23a8.jpg

I have to admit, that the image has not gotten much sharper or something, but I think the blur went down a bit and the image size increased. It is cool, but it is limited, I guess. Anyways, what do you think? The size difference is also remarkable. 56KB vs 837KB.

Edited by Tailsuser (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...