Sign In

Biku Commission thread

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Biku said:

uhhhhh sure

Cool! Actually I have two questions. I've seen Hold it! Saril's Omo-idol Q&A by you and AuthorFaust. It was so good! But why did you guys stop doing it?

And I love your arts by the way. AuthorFaust's artwork is cool too. I've seen most of them on Twitter. You guy's artwork are similar which is pretty cool. So I'm guessing you guys are friends, if so, is there going to be an artist duo between you two? If that's the case, then I'm all for it. I would like to see that.

26 minutes ago, Wildagram said:

Cool! Actually I have two questions. I've seen Hold it! Saril's Omo-idol Q&A by you and AuthorFaust. It was so good! But why did you guys stop doing it?

And I love your arts by the way. AuthorFaust's artwork is cool too. I've seen most of them on Twitter. You guy's artwork are similar which is pretty cool. So I'm guessing you guys are friends, if so, is there going to be an artist duo between you two? If that's the case, then I'm all for it. I would like to see that.

I stopped doing it cuz tbh I kinda got bored of answering the questions lol

Also, the pics Faust posts are commissions made by me, so that explains the similarity. He's learning how to draw tho

13 minutes ago, Biku said:

Also, the pics Faust posts are commissions made by me, so that explains the similarity. He's learning how to draw tho

Answering questions is kinda boring. Your right on that.

Does Faust post his drawings on omorashi.org? Most of his stuff is on Twitter. 

1 hour ago, Wildagram said:

Answering questions is kinda boring. Your right on that.

Does Faust post his drawings on omorashi.org? Most of his stuff is on Twitter. 

The stuff i post on twitter is Biku Commissions. I haven't learned to draw good enough to post it publically yet.
As for Omo-Idol, we may have stopped the Q&A, but Omo-Idol lives on in the omo.org Discord.

1 hour ago, AuthorFaust said:

The stuff i post on twitter is Biku Commissions. I haven't learned to draw good enough to post it publically yet.
As for Omo-Idol, we may have stopped the Q&A, but Omo-Idol lives on in the omo.org Discord.

I can relate, I can't draw worth s**t. Your probably better than me at drawing. So that's why I post things. I don't know if you can draw on this site. 

43 minutes ago, AD51 said:

I'm pretty sure that's the K-On! cast sans Azusa. Of which I love this because there's way to little of them in terms of omo. Funny since they're known for drinking tea a lot.

It is indeed the K-On girls sans Asuza. I tried to have them react in accordance with their personalities.

Mio would be embarrassed, of course, while Ritsu would lean into it a little.

Yui I figured would be surprised during, probably a little embarrassed afterwards.

Mugi would just enjoy herself because she's all about new experiences 😂

Thank you for that drawings, they are great and hot at the same way.

I like this slim girls with their super short skirts.

The girl on top right is  is so relaxed as it would be absolutely normally to pee in the panties.

I love the girl on the left on the top. So exciting how she is standing with her legs to an X, how she push her hands between her thighs, how she press her nude thighs and knees together, how she try to hold her urine back  in her bladder.

She is trying  her best, but  she can’t hold it anymore!
So hot to see  her wee running down on her naked legs, to see how her knee socks gets wet and how she is standing in a lake of hot girl wee.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:33 PM, Biku said:

Commission set

kyouka.thumb.png.ffd909a18e0225d7d45d8e288f8c033a.png

kyouka2.thumb.png.a9eb4ce6d9215bb7d439d3df4ae31691.png

kyouka3.thumb.png.59ae2e513edb145adae6ed3a1ecf966c.png

All the girls were standing with their legs and their thighs apart, just the colored girl press her nude thighs together, make fists with her hands and turn her feet inside.

I think she is needing to wee really bad.

Is that hissing when she finally can go. Her pink little panties are great too.

On 4/26/2021 at 10:47 PM, Biku said:

Your artwork is amazing! You know what'll be cool? If you did a drawing involving Linda Belcher, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Donna Tubbs and Marge Simpson desperately waiting in line to use the bathroom. I'll be cool to see that.