Sign In

Biku Commission thread

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, KingSlash said:

Who’s all in this

Seeing as this was my commission, I'll elaborate.
Far left, is Taihou, from Azur Lane. an SR Boat, who is a crazy devoted Yandere.
Next to her, is Illyasviel von Einzbern, from Fate (This outfit specifically is from the Prisma Illya series.
Next to her, is Megumin from Konosuba, the explosion Maniac.
And lastly, is MIyu Edelfelt, from the Prisma Illya series. A quiet, demure character who takes basically everything things seriously.

The line Illya says, is a reference to one of Azur Lane's resources...and the message you'll get if it fills up, and you haven't collected it.

2 hours ago, AuthorFaust said:

Far left, is Taihou, from Azur Lane. an SR Boat, who is a crazy devoted Yandere.
Next to her, is Illyasviel von Einzbern, from Fate (This outfit specifically is from the Prisma Illya series.
And lastly, is MIyu Edelfelt, from the Prisma Illya series. A quiet, demure character who takes basically everything things seriously.

The line Illya says, is a reference to one of Azur Lane's resources...and the message you'll get if it fills up, and you haven't collected it.

Thank you I could only knew megumin

2 hours ago, AuthorFaust said:

I love the idea of multiple women peeing into one of those urinal troughs you see in some men's bathrooms, so your second image is amazing

Absolutely great this drawings! All the girls are hot and cute. 
The first shows us her panties and how she press her thighs together. The second makes a X with her legs and her panties down on her knees. The third is twisting her skinny legs, to be able to hold her wee in.She is absolutely hot!

The girl on the right, is lifting her leg and press her knees together, to keep her panties dry. I like it how she is holding her hand.

They are all so cute and sexy and it is so exciting to see them needing to wee so bad.

The second drawing is hot too.

To see the girls pissing with high pressure.

Arousing to imagine how much they must have holding in and how overfilled and overstretched their poor bladders must have been!

I like your art and i like all your cute girls.

Very exciting this painting, to see so many pretty girls peeing at the same time.

I think they had not a chance to go for a long time, so that they were all needing to wee since hours!?

I like it how the skinny one is lifting her little dress and how she push her tiny panty to the side to be able to wee.

Can it be that her bladder is still bulging a little bit out of her skinny, super flat belly?

So much hissing and so much hot girl wee, absolutely fantastic.

6 hours ago, Biku said:

wingssketch.jpg

It seems like she is needing to go really bad, she has to press her knees together to hold it in.

She looks like she is in panic so near to let it out, but then no paper.

No paper no wee! She should pull her little panties up and hold it!

So hot this drawing, her nude thighs are pressed together and her little panties are hanging down on her knees, also pressed hard together.

How much longer can she hold this little panties dry?