Sign In

Biku Commission thread

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Biku said:

nova.png

The wee  is still splashing out of her like a cascade, although there is so much wee on the floor.

I think she had to hold it very long and she was needing to pee really bad.

Great picture, thank you.

8 hours ago, Biku said:

nova.png

The wee  is still splashing out of her like a cascade, although there is so much wee on the floor.

8 hours ago, Biku said:

nova.png

8 hours ago, Biku said:

nova.png

Sorry for sending it so many times, i don’t know why it happened.

They press their hands between their thighs and press their thighs hard together to be able to hold their wee in, but how much more can their bladders stretch before they piss themselves?!!

Great drawing, i like it how to show us how big the bladders of the girls became.

Can they get bigger? How much longer does they have to wait? How much longer are they able to wait.

Thank you for the idea and for the picture.

So great and so hot this two drawings!

4 girls desperate to pee, 4 girls with nearly overflowing bladders.

I love them all!

The one on the left, with the bulging bladder over her panties, the next with her panties down and her knees pressed together and then my favorite, she is so thin and so cut, i love it how she knots  her super slim legs to hold her wee in her skinny body.

The one on the right  is cute too, how she is lifting her leg to press her knees and her thighs together.

The second drawing is great to and absolutely hot, 4 naked asses are pissing full force.

I think their bladders has been full enough to fill a bucket with hot girl wee.

9 minutes ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

Hi everyone! So I'm the one who commissioned this image, and I'd like to give you all the true, canon backstory to this image that not even George Lucas and/or Disney can alter:

The backstory to this image is that, on their way home from a sporting event, they get stuck in a traffic jam for several hours, and eventually both had to pee very badly. Once traffic eased up, they made their way to a small rural gas station right off a highway exit. It's one of those gas stations with the bathrooms on the outside. The girlfriend finds the women's bathroom locked and begs the boyfriend to let her pee with him. And he does, 'cause he's a cool and understanding guy.

It must have been so exciting to spend this hours in the car with that girl.

Her poor bladder must have been full to explode, to be able to pee like she does!  Great!