Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biku Commission thread

I finally got things up, so I can take commissions now.
Sketch: $6
Lineart: $12
Flat colors:$18
Full color: $35

+30% for complex clothing
+50% for background

I don't do gore, furries, anthro, other fetishes in general, I'm pretty vanilla other than females relieving themselves. I reserve the right to reject stuff for any reason (i'm more likely to do it if it interests me)

Payment is done via ko-fi. I'll leave some of the stuff I've done so you get an idea of my style and skill. Finished art will be posted here, any questions feel free to ask

samus relieves herself.png

queen charlotte.png

schoolgirl6.png

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Biku said:

if it's not a commission, i'd have to play mother 3 first

I understand. I want to pay money for the urination picture in the work that you know if possible.

Mother 3 is a difficult piece to purchase except Japan. It might be hard for you to play it.

Other suggestions, do you have a favorite piece of fighting games? For example, major titles such as Street Fighter and King of Fighters can be a minor thing. If Mother 3 seems to be difficult, I want to consider this.

11 hours ago, PPP said:

Are you the one who commissioned the D.va pics? If so, kudos to you.

Not me. I'm sorry I can't help you.

13 hours ago, Biku said:

if it's not a commission, i'd have to play mother 3 first

When you entrust a picture of a bear tiger to you. Time of illustration on page 2. How much does it cost? I want to paint like Princess Peach.

Edited by nightbird (see edit history)
11 hours ago, nightbird said:

I understand. I want to pay money for the urination picture in the work that you know if possible.

Mother 3 is a difficult piece to purchase except Japan. It might be hard for you to play it.

Other suggestions, do you have a favorite piece of fighting games? For example, major titles such as Street Fighter and King of Fighters can be a minor thing. If Mother 3 seems to be difficult, I want to consider this.

Not me. I'm sorry I can't help you.

When you entrust a picture of a bear tiger to you. Time of illustration on page 2. How much does it cost? I want to paint like Princess Peach.

Commission stuff I coordinate through dm, I sent you one. Fighting stuff, well, street fighter, tekken, know a bit of king of fighters 

2 hours ago, Zapp Renfro said:

It would be a bit until I was able to commission either way because I'm in between jobs, but for future reference, seems you strictly draw females, is that the case? No issue if it is, this door swings both ways, but just so I know what my options are!

I only draw females, yeah