Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biku Commission thread

Recommended Posts

I finally got things up, so I can take commissions now.
Sketch: $6
Lineart: $12
Flat colors:$18
Full color: $35

+30% for complex clothing
+50% for background

I don't do gore, furries, anthro, other fetishes in general, I'm pretty vanilla other than females relieving themselves. I reserve the right to reject stuff for any reason (i'm more likely to do it if it interests me)

Payment is done via ko-fi. I'll leave some of the stuff I've done so you get an idea of my style and skill. Finished art will be posted here, any questions feel free to ask

 

samus relieves herself.png

queen charlotte.png

schoolgirl6.png

Share this post


Link to post

Very cute! You went all-out with the facial expressions. It's neat how your framed the second panel with the toilet looming in the foreground while the woman squirms awkwardly in the background.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/9/2019 at 2:41 PM, The Animator said:

この男を試運転することを絶対にお勧めします^

すばやく反応し、操作が簡単で、アートはそれ自身を代弁します。 

Hello. Do you know the Bear Tiger of Mother 3? I like her. Can't ask her bladder limit outdoor urination?

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, nightbird said:

Hello. Do you know the Bear Tiger of Mother 3? I like her. Can't ask her bladder limit outdoor urination?

if it's not a commission, i'd have to play mother 3 first

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/9/2019 at 12:41 AM, The Animator said:

Definitely recommend commissioning this guy ^

Responds very quickly, easy to work with, and the art speaks for itself! 

Are you the one who commissioned the D.va pics? If so, kudos to you.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Biku said:

if it's not a commission, i'd have to play mother 3 first

I understand. I want to pay money for the urination picture in the work that you know if possible.

Mother 3 is a difficult piece to purchase except Japan. It might be hard for you to play it.

Other suggestions, do you have a favorite piece of fighting games? For example, major titles such as Street Fighter and King of Fighters can be a minor thing. If Mother 3 seems to be difficult, I want to consider this.

 

11 hours ago, PPP said:

Are you the one who commissioned the D.va pics? If so, kudos to you.

Not me. I'm sorry I can't help you.

 

13 hours ago, Biku said:

if it's not a commission, i'd have to play mother 3 first

When you entrust a picture of a bear tiger to you. Time of illustration on page 2. How much does it cost? I want to paint like Princess Peach.

Edited by nightbird (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, nightbird said:

I understand. I want to pay money for the urination picture in the work that you know if possible.

Mother 3 is a difficult piece to purchase except Japan. It might be hard for you to play it.

Other suggestions, do you have a favorite piece of fighting games? For example, major titles such as Street Fighter and King of Fighters can be a minor thing. If Mother 3 seems to be difficult, I want to consider this.

 

Not me. I'm sorry I can't help you.

 

When you entrust a picture of a bear tiger to you. Time of illustration on page 2. How much does it cost? I want to paint like Princess Peach.

Commission stuff I coordinate through dm, I sent you one. Fighting stuff, well, street fighter, tekken, know a bit of king of fighters 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Soundwave012 said:

Hi Biku! Sadly I can't send you money, but please draw a picture about Karai, if you don't well that please let me know ?

it has to be strictly paid, commissioner rules

Share this post


Link to post

It would be a bit until I was able to commission either way because I'm in between jobs, but for future reference, seems you strictly draw females, is that the case? No issue if it is, this door swings both ways, but just so I know what my options are!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Zapp Renfro said:

It would be a bit until I was able to commission either way because I'm in between jobs, but for future reference, seems you strictly draw females, is that the case? No issue if it is, this door swings both ways, but just so I know what my options are!

I only draw females, yeah

Share this post


Link to post

Faust would similarly like to support Supporting this Artist! Biku is amazing, talented, reasonably priced, and quick!
Faust's experiences with Biku always make Faust want to commission more, so Faust feels you'd similarly be excited!

[/Faust is the one that commed all of those sketches]

Share this post


Link to post

I'd really like to see follow ups to the messing desperation ones, though that's just my bias for messing showing lol

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...