Sign In

Tales of a desperate mum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes being a mum can make everyday tasks much harder: having a shower, cooking a meal, cleaning, driving...even going to the toilet! The following are are true tales of times I have really really

Often as a mum I am guilty of getting side tracked and distracted and forgetting to look after my own needs, even my need to pee. I can find myself so busy that I leave things to the very last minute

Another difficulty that has caused me to be bursting as a mum is time restrictions. When the children were toddlers they started nursery. This one day it was getting close to Christmas so I dropped th

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
On 2/20/2019 at 1:52 PM, Gaz_h said:

Love your story it brings back memories of my own childhood and seeing my own mum and nan in desperate need of a wee. 

Back in the day when my mum was a young woman I have many memories of her bursting to pee but holding off until making sure her kids were safe before she dashed off, one time when I was in a large store with her she was buying me new school shoes, when we were done she was now bursting to pee so we headed for the toilets I was about 6, we reached the ladies and she took me in with her, she was frantic to piss and arranged me to be facing the cubicle door with my back to her as she pee danced on the spot, told me to stay there and not to turn around, I could hear her coat being unbuckled and her dress ruffling up her tights and underwear swishing down as she gasped and sighed before releasing a forceful hissing pee into the toilet, I wonder if these experiences triggered something in me??

28 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

Back in the day when my mum was a young woman I have many memories of her bursting to pee but holding off until making sure her kids were safe before she dashed off, one time when I was in a large store with her she was buying me new school shoes, when we were done she was now bursting to pee so we headed for the toilets I was about 6, we reached the ladies and she took me in with her, she was frantic to piss and arranged me to be facing the cubicle door with my back to her as she pee danced on the spot, told me to stay there and not to turn around, I could hear her coat being unbuckled and her dress ruffling up her tights and underwear swishing down as she gasped and sighed before releasing a forceful hissing pee into the toilet, I wonder if these experiences triggered something in me??

There were lots of times as a child I was out with my mum or nan and they would always take me in the toilets with them it just seemed normal to me at the time 

2 minutes ago, Gaz_h said:

There were lots of times as a child I was out with my mum or nan and they would always take me in the toilets with them it just seemed normal to me at the time 

My experience was this one time as usually we would all 3 kids be with her, on another occasion in same store she left us sitting on chairs outside the toilets telling us not to move before dashing off, must have taken me that one time as I was on my own, more vulnerable on my own if left alone?

1 hour ago, SoBursting said:

My experience was this one time as usually we would all 3 kids be with her, on another occasion in same store she left us sitting on chairs outside the toilets telling us not to move before dashing off, must have taken me that one time as I was on my own, more vulnerable on my own if left alone?

Yeah I guess with 3 of you she felt  there was safety in numbers 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another one: 

Bursting in the supermarket 

Like most parents it was quite a freeing time when both my children started school full time. Doing everyday tasks like shopping and cleaning are so much easier when you don’t have little people to look after too. 

But having children at school also brings with it other commitments and schools are very keen these days on parental involvement. This one day my daughter’s school had a parent engagement event on in the morning. Mornings with two young children on a school day can be quite chaotic and this day was no different. I had to make packed lunches and snacks, dress the kids, make sure their school bags were ready, get them breakfast etc and get them to school on time. I managed a large mug of tea myself but that was all before rushing out the door with my daughter. 

The event started at 9:30 so I didn’t have time to go home and get back. I stood chatting with some other parents as we waited outside to go in. I spent a lovely hour in my daughters class enjoying seeing what she was doing in school and then we were all taken to the hall for tea and coffee and biscuits and asked to fill in an evaluation form. I had a mug of tea because the school was warm and making me thirsty and a couple of biscuits. On the way out I was talking to another mum who I knew and so I left the school without using the toilet. I did need it a bit but nothing I couldn’t manage. The other parent happened to look at her watch and commented on the time. That made me realise I had better get a move on as I needed to do a supermarket shop and get it all away before collecting the kids later. 

My car happened to be parked on the road outside my house this day (usually I have it in my driveway) and I had my car keys and purse with me so I got straight into my car and drove to Asda. It was about 11:20 by now and I arrived at Asda and parked about ten minutes later. I was aware I needed the loo but I instinctively got a trolley from outside the store as usual and started shopping. I had no sooner put some apples and bananas in my trolley when I needed to bounce my leg as a strong need to urinate surged through me. I tightened my muscles and thought I could carry on safely. Now I had started I knew I would have to leave the trolley unattended outside the toilets in order to use them and I hated doing that as you never knew if your stuff would be touched or safe. I hoped the urge would die away enough to let me get the shooing done and get home. 

It initially did as I finished at the fruit and veg and headed to the fresh meat. 

That was a fridge aisle and the coolness did make me have to move my legs and bounce on my heels a little again, but again I got it under control fine. In the next aisle I picked up some pies and sausages and headed to the next fridge aisle which was yoghurts and cheese. I had another urge and crossed my legs as I put some more things in my trolley. I was getting a little anxious now hoping the urge would come a bit less once I moved away from the cool fridges. I picked up some fresh pizza at the end of the aisle and then headed to the tins of soup. I was ok for a few more aisles quickly putting in what we needed until I came to the rice and pasta when I had another strong urge and had to jig a bit on the spot until it passed. I just hoped no-one was watching me!

By now I was almost half way round and I would have to walk the full length of the store to get to the bathrooms and leave a rather full trolley outside unattended. I figured I had made it this far I could hold until the end. I put some breakfast cereal in the trolley and walked briskly to the jam and then the bread and cakes. I was thankful to then cross over and skip the alcohol aisles.

I picked up the usual tinned fruit, custard and diluting juice and moved onto the toilet rolls, kitchen rolls and cleaning things. By now I was much more antsy and restless and had to keep moving and I was struggling to concentrate as I had to pee a lot. I put everything we needed in the trolley and moved on briskly desperate to get home and use the toilet. I still needed a fair amount of things though so skipped into the shampoo, shower gel, soap and make up as quickly as I could longing to get to a toilet and wee. 

The final few aisles were by far the worst as it was the frozen food! I squirmed  quite obviously as I put in the things we needed and headed very quickly to the tills hoping there wasn’t a queue! I couldn’t stop thinking of getting home to pee now and I couldn’t stand still at all. I found a till as close to the doors as I could and loaded all the items onto the belt. Bending into the deep trolley was really pressing on my bladder as I am not very tall and I moaned quietly as I had to tense my full body to hold back from having an accident. 

Paying and packing wasn’t easy either. I stood tightly crossed legged struggling to reach the items as they were scanned and packing them in bags as urgently as I could hoping I wasn’t squashing the bread too much or breaking the eggs! I paid and took my receipt and thanked the cashier before almost running to my car to get home before I wet myself. But I still had to load it all into the boot first! That took a lot of effort and I longed to put my hand between my legs but in a busy car park I just couldn’t embarrass myself like that! I must have been obviously dancing about and the weight of some of the bags wasn’t helping at all. I was just so so bursting by this point though I knew if I didn’t get home quickly I would disgrace myself publicly. However I was also very turned on by this feeling too and couldn’t do anything about that either! 

As soon as I had taken the trolley back and got my pound coin I bolted back to my car, climbed into the drivers seat and grabbed between my legs. Goodness did I need home so much. All that tea had well and truly made its way though me and I was so desperate for a bathroom! I squirmed in my seat holding myself and moaning. With the doors and windows closed I muttered to myself ‘gotta get to the loo so much!’. 

The whole short drive home I was so tense trying to drive squeezing my thighs tightly together and bouncing on my seat. This time I pulled straight into my driveway and leaving the bags of shopping in the car I rushed out, unlocked my bag door and raced through my kitchen, living room, hallway and up stairs to the toilet as I could feel my underwear dampen. I was so glad I was wearing trousers as I grabbed them, shaking with need, and sat on the toilet with my trousers and pants barely at my knees as my piss burst out of me violently and powerfully before my bottom even had time to sit on the toilet pan. 

What a huge relief it was to finally relax but I was so so turned on by such an intense hold that I had to get relief from that too before I could go back to my car and get my shopping in. It was only when I went back to my car that I realised I hadn’t even closed my back door in my haste to reach my toilet in time! 

On 3/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

Another one: 

Bursting in the supermarket 

Like most parents it was quite a freeing time when both my children started school full time. Doing everyday tasks like shopping and cleaning are so much easier when you don’t have little people to look after too. 

But having children at school also brings with it other commitments and schools are very keen these days on parental involvement. This one day my daughter’s school had a parent engagement event on in the morning. Mornings with two young children on a school day can be quite chaotic and this day was no different. I had to make packed lunches and snacks, dress the kids, make sure their school bags were ready, get them breakfast etc and get them to school on time. I managed a large mug of tea myself but that was all before rushing out the door with my daughter. 

The event started at 9:30 so I didn’t have time to go home and get back. I stood chatting with some other parents as we waited outside to go in. I spent a lovely hour in my daughters class enjoying seeing what she was doing in school and then we were all taken to the hall for tea and coffee and biscuits and asked to fill in an evaluation form. I had a mug of tea because the school was warm and making me thirsty and a couple of biscuits. On the way out I was talking to another mum who I knew and so I left the school without using the toilet. I did need it a bit but nothing I couldn’t manage. The other parent happened to look at her watch and commented on the time. That made me realise I had better get a move on as I needed to do a supermarket shop and get it all away before collecting the kids later. 

My car happened to be parked on the road outside my house this day (usually I have it in my driveway) and I had my car keys and purse with me so I got straight into my car and drove to Asda. It was about 11:20 by now and I arrived at Asda and parked about ten minutes later. I was aware I needed the loo but I instinctively got a trolley from outside the store as usual and started shopping. I had no sooner put some apples and bananas in my trolley when I needed to bounce my leg as a strong need to urinate surged through me. I tightened my muscles and thought I could carry on safely. Now I had started I knew I would have to leave the trolley unattended outside the toilets in order to use them and I hated doing that as you never knew if your stuff would be touched or safe. I hoped the urge would die away enough to let me get the shooing done and get home. 

It initially did as I finished at the fruit and veg and headed to the fresh meat. 

That was a fridge aisle and the coolness did make me have to move my legs and bounce on my heels a little again, but again I got it under control fine. In the next aisle I picked up some pies and sausages and headed to the next fridge aisle which was yoghurts and cheese. I had another urge and crossed my legs as I put some more things in my trolley. I was getting a little anxious now hoping the urge would come a bit less once I moved away from the cool fridges. I picked up some fresh pizza at the end of the aisle and then headed to the tins of soup. I was ok for a few more aisles quickly putting in what we needed until I came to the rice and pasta when I had another strong urge and had to jig a bit on the spot until it passed. I just hoped no-one was watching me!

By now I was almost half way round and I would have to walk the full length of the store to get to the bathrooms and leave a rather full trolley outside unattended. I figured I had made it this far I could hold until the end. I put some breakfast cereal in the trolley and walked briskly to the jam and then the bread and cakes. I was thankful to then cross over and skip the alcohol aisles.

I picked up the usual tinned fruit, custard and diluting juice and moved onto the toilet rolls, kitchen rolls and cleaning things. By now I was much more antsy and restless and had to keep moving and I was struggling to concentrate as I had to pee a lot. I put everything we needed in the trolley and moved on briskly desperate to get home and use the toilet. I still needed a fair amount of things though so skipped into the shampoo, shower gel, soap and make up as quickly as I could longing to get to a toilet and wee. 

The final few aisles were by far the worst as it was the frozen food! I squirmed  quite obviously as I put in the things we needed and headed very quickly to the tills hoping there wasn’t a queue! I couldn’t stop thinking of getting home to pee now and I couldn’t stand still at all. I found a till as close to the doors as I could and loaded all the items onto the belt. Bending into the deep trolley was really pressing on my bladder as I am not very tall and I moaned quietly as I had to tense my full body to hold back from having an accident. 

Paying and packing wasn’t easy either. I stood tightly crossed legged struggling to reach the items as they were scanned and packing them in bags as urgently as I could hoping I wasn’t squashing the bread too much or breaking the eggs! I paid and took my receipt and thanked the cashier before almost running to my car to get home before I wet myself. But I still had to load it all into the boot first! That took a lot of effort and I longed to put my hand between my legs but in a busy car park I just couldn’t embarrass myself like that! I must have been obviously dancing about and the weight of some of the bags wasn’t helping at all. I was just so so bursting by this point though I knew if I didn’t get home quickly I would disgrace myself publicly. However I was also very turned on by this feeling too and couldn’t do anything about that either! 

As soon as I had taken the trolley back and got my pound coin I bolted back to my car, climbed into the drivers seat and grabbed between my legs. Goodness did I need home so much. All that tea had well and truly made its way though me and I was so desperate for a bathroom! I squirmed in my seat holding myself and moaning. With the doors and windows closed I muttered to myself ‘gotta get to the loo so much!’. 

The whole short drive home I was so tense trying to drive squeezing my thighs tightly together and bouncing on my seat. This time I pulled straight into my driveway and leaving the bags of shopping in the car I rushed out, unlocked my bag door and raced through my kitchen, living room, hallway and up stairs to the toilet as I could feel my underwear dampen. I was so glad I was wearing trousers as I grabbed them, shaking with need, and sat on the toilet with my trousers and pants barely at my knees as my piss burst out of me violently and powerfully before my bottom even had time to sit on the toilet pan. 

What a huge relief it was to finally relax but I was so so turned on by such an intense hold that I had to get relief from that too before I could go back to my car and get my shopping in. It was only when I went back to my car that I realised I hadn’t even closed my back door in my haste to reach my toilet in time! 

Awesome account of how a desperate need can quickly turn to an emergency so often can happen where a toilet visit is available in this instance but not practical due to the shopping,

in tune with this scenario I can share another experience from my mum when I was a young lad, she went out for the weekly grocery shopping Saturday morning late 1970’s she used a shopping trolley, the one that’s on small wheels with a handle you pull behind you, she walked the 35 mins to the high street we didn’t have a shopping centre back then, there was a small supermarket she would go to for usual groceries then she would go to the fruit and veg shop, butchers and bakers, she would meet other mothers she knew and would chat/gossip this would take her about 3 to 4 hours, 

she walked home with the trolley full of groceries pulling it behind her, by this time she was bursting for a piss and was struggling to make it home as back then no public toilets or supermarket toilets so you had to hold it in,

she would have probably been starting to get desperate as she was queuing in all those shops and while chatting as I’ve seen her do this before doing a jiggle while listening to the other woman’s chat as she was too polite to say she had to go go because she was bursting,

we lived in flats one level up, and there were about 15 stairs up to the entrance then another 2 flights of about 10 to our landing,

when she made it to the bottom of the first flight of steps that led to the entrance she was so desperate, on the verge of pissing herself she didn’t attempt to pull the trolley up the stairs, she abandoned it at the bottom, she ran up the stairs to get to the toilet hoping to make it before she pissed in her knickers and tights, 

She was worried about the groceries as our weekly shopping allowance was in there, all the family’s hard earned cash, when she dashed in our front door she called on me, I was watching tv, I was about 10,

i went into the hall to hear what she was calling me for, I just caught a glimpse of her doing a desperate dash into the toilet, hand pressed into her skirts up between her legs (I have never seen her do that in front of anyone no matter how desperate) rain jacket unbuttoned but still on slamming the door behind her, it didn’t close over properly was slightly ajar no time to turn the handle to close it or apply the lock she was so close to pissing herself, she made desperate gasping noises for just a few seconds as her clothing was being whisked out the way then I could hear the long hissing sound of her peeing, she spoke to me from behind the door, as she pee’d she was saying to me she left the shopping trolley at the bottom of the stairs and could I go down and bring it up,

i did just that and as I took it into the kitchen to start unpacking she arrived in behind me having relieved herself of her desperate need to piss, then she chatted away to me as we unpacked the trolley together with her warming mother’s smile.. (the following is my version of something like what she said...)

‘Phew that’s a relief......... thanks for bringing the trolley up, it’s a bit heavy when it’s full, glad you managed it for me, 

I had to leave it at the bottom of the stairs, I was dying For the loo....

I wouldn’t  have made it in time pulling that heavy thing up all those stairs.... just as well I didn’t try, I barely made it dashing up the stairs for the loo without it....

......actually I didnt manage to get everything from the shops we needed.... I had to leave early to try and get home to make it in time for the loo ....

I was so desperate standing in the que at the bakers I couldn’t stand still, I was dying to go that much ...... (Laughs) I couldn’t stand in the que any longer Without having an accident, 

I had to leave the shop and get walking home, didn’t think I was going to manage to walk all that way it’s such a good walk and make it home in time to get to the loo, as I walked home I was almost running I was so desperately needing to get there as quick as I could but somehow to my relief I managed to make it just in time.....