Sign In

Tales of a desperate mum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes being a mum can make everyday tasks much harder: having a shower, cooking a meal, cleaning, driving...even going to the toilet! The following are are true tales of times I have really really

Often as a mum I am guilty of getting side tracked and distracted and forgetting to look after my own needs, even my need to pee. I can find myself so busy that I leave things to the very last minute

Another difficulty that has caused me to be bursting as a mum is time restrictions. When the children were toddlers they started nursery. This one day it was getting close to Christmas so I dropped th

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Gaz_h said:

In love with your stories and the way you write them thankyou again 

Thanks you. I really enjoywriting them so it’s even better when others enjoy reading them. I would love to read of others experiences like this too. 

5 hours ago, Marco said:

I'm sorry for the embarrassment you felt, but your story is very beautiful and you write very well.

Thank you. I would love to get them published. 

4 hours ago, wettingman said:

I always look forward to reading your arousing desperation and sometimes wetting a bit stories.  This one is another great example! Thank you for sharing your stories.

I always look forward to your comments too! Thank you so much for reading. It makes me want to write more. 

1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

I can fully relate but  @Mbgpeelover how does your daughter react to mommy not getting to the loo in time?

I made certain my kids would never see me or have any idea I was wet. There was one period of 2 weeks I spent in plastic panties but they (4 and 2) had no idea.

She has no idea and it will remain that way.