Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many of you would show your face on here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first discovered that I found ab/dl and wetting attractive, at about 9 or 10 I got really scared, I hadn't even reached puberty but knew there was something different about my sexual proclivities. for the first few years I kept it a secret but as I've grown in years I realise that these are the things that make us who we are, that forms our personality. I'm not saying shout it from the rooftops but should it ever com up I will often admit a liking for diapers and age-play. I would have no problem whatsoever showing my face to anybody. Its not like I'm going to apply to GCHQ or MI5. There comes a time when its good to step out of the shadows.👶

Nope. While I don’t care about my picture being on the internet, if it connects me to anything, I don’t want it on there. Like I know there was a picture of me from the very early days of my YouTube channel on YouTube for about a day, so if anyone photographed that it probably still exists, but I don’t care as it doesn’t link to me if it does exist. But I wouldn’t risk posting anything with any of accounts on most websites as I don’t want the account and me becoming linked.

Guest Omo-Omega

I'm fairly lax on showing my face on the internet, especially via Snapchats to people I've met online. But I'd never have my face or name linked with kinky activity. I'd never live it down if someone found out. Similarly, I'll never have my face and genitals in the same photo. You can hold up two separate photos that might be the same person all you like because it's not solid evidence, but in one photo? Never.