Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

I made a girl hold it all day long

On 4/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, daisyduke said:

ohh poor Renate, her bladder must be bursting now. Im really curious how she will endure it that poor girl. but her bladder is strong and even if she wanted with the finger on her pee hole she cant let it got.
I wonder what she will do
but she can only pee when you allow it!

Poor Renate is needing to pee so bad, her bladder is about to burst, from all the wee that she is holding in for so long. She is begging to let her go, because she is afraid that her bladder could burst if she does not let it out, but I won’t let her.

My hand is between her thighs, her naked, smooth thighs are crossed over my hand and pressed hard  together, my finger in her slit is at her pee hole, so that not a single drop can get out.

With my other hand I feel how hard her swollen bladder has got, I press soft on it and she is moaning, from needing to pee so bad, but I think she can endure more?

No wee for Renate, she is a big girl and big girls can hold more than they think.

Her bladder is so round and full, she's been holding in all of her hot piss for so long, and still she is not allowed a single drop of relief! Her bladder gets bigger and bigger with every passing hour, her massive bulge sticking out further, and still she obediently holds it all in even while pleading for release. It seems impossible for her to hold so much in her long-bursting bladder, she never stops filling up, she never gives in and lets go.

Eventually, she begs to know when you'll finally let her pee. How long can she go without relief? How much more could she possibly contain? Hours? Days? Worse?

On 4/16/2019 at 6:09 AM, wether said:

I think it can be ONLY your finger. She may not not touch herself there.

There are few options: you can tell her to pee in a bottle or so, or you can tell her to pee in something smaller (100 ml or so) and she will have to pause each time she fills it. And during the pause, she must drink twice as much as she peed.

That would be really hot, did you ever do that with a girl?

Make her hold until she really, really can’t any longer, than let her pee just 100ml, force her to stop.

It will be nearly impossible for her, with her bladder full to burst and so much pressure inside, but she has to.

Than, it is a part of the deal, she has to drink twice as much she peed.

She would do that, she would agree, because she is needing to wee so bad, there is no other way for her. Her poor bladder is stretched over it’s limit, she must let out some of the hug among pee, that she is holding in for so long and if it is just a little of all she is holding.

Her own body, her own bladder  force her to do that.

We can repeat this game, but how long?

After a few times she „must „ burst.

Renate is so good at holding, how many times could she endure that?!

19 hours ago, huberp76 said:

That would be really hot, did you ever do that with a girl?

In reality, no. But in a virtual world... sometimes I talk to a girl via forums or instant messengers and I tell her various orders. She must obey or she won't be allowed to pee....

On 5/12/2019 at 6:57 AM, wether said:

In reality, no. But in a virtual world... sometimes I talk to a girl via forums or instant messengers and I tell her various orders. She must obey or she won't be allowed to pee....

I agree totally with you, there is a great difference between reality and virtual.

Virtual you can do so much more with a girl and with her bladder, than in reality.

I think your way is a good way, to live this illusions with a girl via instant messenger and I think it is good to have imaginations and illusions.

Can't wait for the next part of this one, I think she should be forced to drink a lot more and hold it longer than she did the last time she was with you, no matter how hard it gets she cannot leak until she is at a toilet with permission to use it.

I really enjoyed reading this one. But I think I would have preferred an alternative ending where she couldn't hold it and wet her pants

5 hours ago, Rinatro said:

I really enjoyed reading this one. But I think I would have preferred an alternative ending where she couldn't hold it and wet her pants

Agreed

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:51 PM, Tsuchigumo550 said:

Her bladder is so round and full, she's been holding in all of her hot piss for so long, and still she is not allowed a single drop of relief! Her bladder gets bigger and bigger with every passing hour, her massive bulge sticking out further, and still she obediently holds it all in even while pleading for release. It seems impossible for her to hold so much in her long-bursting bladder, she never stops filling up, she never gives in and lets go.

Eventually, she begs to know when you'll finally let her pee. How long can she go without relief? How much more could she possibly contain? Hours? Days? Worse?

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I like what you write and i like how you write it. Your style is really turning me on.

"her bladder is round and full- she is holding in so much for so long- she is not allowed a single drop of relief- her bladder never stops filling- her bladder gets bigger and bigger- her massive bulge sticking out" all that is really great and arousing for me.

It is great  for me too, that you make the girl aske, how much longer she must endure that bladder torture, that she aske how long she will be made to hold it in and when she finally would be allowed to wee.

Will she be able to contain her hot pee for so long she will be forced to hold it?

That is it what i always wanted to do, to "test" how long is a girl able not to go to a loo, how long can a girl endure not to pee, how long can a girl hold it in, how big can her bladder get, how much can her bladder stretch.

At Renates second visit, one year later at Easter holydays, i will do this "test" with her.

No wee for Renate, she is a big girl, she has to hold it!!!!! 

11 hours ago, huberp76 said:

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I like what you write and i like how you write it. Your style is really turning me on.

"her bladder is round and full- she is holding in so much for so long- she is not allowed a single drop of relief- her bladder never stops filling- her bladder gets bigger and bigger- her massive bulge sticking out" all that is really great and arousing for me.

It is great  for me too, that you make the girl aske, how much longer she must endure that bladder torture, that she aske how long she will be made to hold it in and when she finally would be allowed to wee.

Will she be able to contain her hot pee for so long she will be forced to hold it?

That is it what i always wanted to do, to "test" how long is a girl able not to go to a loo, how long can a girl endure not to pee, how long can a girl hold it in, how big can her bladder get, how much can her bladder stretch.

At Renates second visit, one year later at Easter holydays, i will do this "test" with her.

No wee for Renate, she is a big girl, she has to hold it!!!!! 

Ooo Renate is gonna be pushed to her limit once again, maybe the pressure inside her bladder will become too much though?

17 hours ago, Redder12 said:

Ooo Renate is gonna be pushed to her limit once again, maybe the pressure inside her bladder will become too much though?

If she loses it and pees in her pants, then she will have motivation to want to do better next time. To prove that she can hold it so that she wont be humiliated in the future.

On 5/17/2019 at 12:43 AM, Rinatro said:

I am glad that you enjoyed to read my story.

At Renates next visit, one year later,at her Easter holidays, I made her pee her panties twice, at only one day.

Dirty, naughty girl!!!

wow!! I really want to read what happened at the eater holidays :3 poor Renate has to hold her full bladder hehe. make her bursting to pee

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:52 PM, Redder12 said:

Can't wait for the next part of this one, I think she should be forced to drink a lot more and hold it longer than she did the last time she was with you, no matter how hard it gets she cannot leak until she is at a toilet with permission to use it.

I am glad that you like my story.

Renate was always good in holding, but after she nearly weed her panties at her  easter  visit last year, she trained herself to hold it longer and longer.

I think that this training was good for her, because it is like you write, this time she is forced to hold it longer, much longer, than she did it at her first time.

No permission to wee for Renate, no mater how hard and how bad it get´s, i love to see, how she cross her legs and how she press her naked thighs together, she is a big girl, she can hold it, she has to hold it!!!

No much needed wee for poor Renate, her bladder can never be full enough for me!

4 hours ago, daisyduke said:

wow!! I really want to read what happened at the eater holidays :3 poor Renate has to hold her full bladder hehe. make her bursting to pee

Yes, i´ll  make Renate bursting to pee and than i still don`t let her go!

What do you think, what is she able to endure?

On 5/22/2019 at 8:13 PM, huberp76 said:

Yes, i´ll  make Renate bursting to pee and than i still don`t let her go!

What do you think, what is she able to endure?

I hoped so hehe poor renate :3

i think she can endure even more!! her bladder is stronger than you think and you can make her hold more so shes frantic and completely dying to pee