Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

On 6/8/2024 at 2:14 PM, Biku said:

After a night full of stout beer and gin tonic, the girls are more than eager to pour the glasses back out, but the only thing stronger than their bladders is their pride…

GPjNrLqW8AAT4ZI.jpg

They are both so absolutely hot!!

Their super short skirts with their visible little panties makes them so very sexy.

To imagine that they are holding a bladder full to explode and that so much hot wee is wanting to come out of their slits underneath those tiny fabric of their panties  is exciting and arousing.

Great pictures!!!!

59 minutes ago, Biku said:

not intentionally lol

i did draw her here tho, its her pfp now lol

0fddg8_E.jpg

She must have been very much under pressure, because she is pissing so hard und she looks so released .

She express the tension release of her bladder so visible with her face.

I love your girls, they are all full to explode before they finally piss!!!!

29 minutes ago, Biku said:

As her friend kept telling an everlasting story, her kidneys were pumping beers and shots non-stop into her exhausted bladder. Eventually, she rushed to pop a squat along the cars next to her, yanked her panties down and succumbed to the liters of booze forcing their way out…

Emergency.png

So absolutely hot, she lifted her short dress and her wee I was coming out of her before she was able to squat.

So hot and sexy her tiny panties already wet between her thighs.

How urgently must she have needed to piss that she was no more able to hold it back for some seconds longer.

How much urine and how much pressure must she have had in her bladder to be able to piss so hard!!?

2 minutes ago, Biku said:

image.png

I've never watched sailor moon.But I believe that girl in the middle is like the leader.And i'm guessing all the other girls are the sailor scouts. And at least there was a toilet for all of them.So none of them had to wait but it would have been better if at least two or three of them had to wait outside well listening to the other girls relieved themselves

5 hours ago, Who Cares? said:

Awesome! I’m assuming this is a follow up to this older comic?

So hot how all that hot, sexy girls are running for a much needed pee!!

Hot and sexy as well, their little asses and their tiny panties!

It seems  they have to squeeze their slits together very hard to keep their panties dry before they were able get them down!!

4 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

So hot how all that hot, sexy girls are running for a much needed pee!!

Hot and sexy as well, their little asses and their tiny panties!

It seems  they have to squeeze their slits together very hard to keep their panties dry before they were able get them down!!

I don't think their panties are dry. If you look at the ground it looks like all of them started dripping a little bit before they made it to the toilet.

42 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I don't think their panties are dry. If you look at the ground it looks like all of them started dripping a little bit before they made it to the toilet.

You are absolutely right, the naughty underbred girls panties are already wet and the wee ist dripping town on their sexy naked thighs.

I think they should get trained to hold it, they are old enough to keep their panties dry!!!