Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Biku said:

Unable to take the strain of bladders being stretched mercillesly from kidneys pumping processed booze non-stop into them, they rushed into the powder room tub, which had enough space for the three of them.

Fhjppf1WYAExhMc.jpeg

I'll say it again, the butts and streams that you draw are perfect! I also really like how relieved they look. I can almost hear their sighs and the sound of their streams hitting the tub below them with force.

32 minutes ago, Biku said:

After not being able to use the restrooms at the pub, the group of bursting full women rushed to an apartment one of them owned to finally unload the night's content. But finding themselves with an occupied toilet was the last drop. Every woman for herself!

FhpQS6rWAAEzkCd.jpeg

Conveniently there was enough objects for them to all pee into .That 1 Goth looking chick looks like she's gonna have to cut that stream off because that bottle is filling out pretty fast

50 minutes ago, Biku said:

After not being able to use the restrooms at the pub, the group of bursting full women rushed to an apartment one of them owned to finally unload the night's content. But finding themselves with an occupied toilet was the last drop. Every woman for herself!

FhpQS6rWAAEzkCd.jpeg

How bad must they have needed to wee, to do that?!!

I like the one who peed in the kitchen sink most!!

The breakfast cups will smell very good next day??!

6 hours ago, Biku said:

FhpQS6rWAAEzkCd.jpeg

Damn how is she peeing in that bottle so good? Either she's trans and hadn't had bottom surgery, or she's had a LOT of practice.

7 hours ago, Biku said:

FhpQS6rWAAEzkCd.jpeg

Another great drawing! My favorite is the one that is peeing on the potty. She's cute.

On 3/3/2023 at 9:18 PM, Biku said:

FhpQS6rWAAEzkCd.jpeg

Splendid stuff! I do love multiple desperation/peeing scenarios. Excellent as always!

51 minutes ago, Bilingual guy said:

Awesome work! This is one of my favorite scenarios. One girl getting that sweet relief she's been craving, while the other has to suffer and wait her turn begging her to hurry. 

Or gets to the point where she can't take it and She just squats where she's standing Because She can't stand hearing her friend get the sweet relief she also needs

7 hours ago, Biku said:

Fi-T5mGXgAM_HI-.jpeg

How much is she suffering!!? You can see the pain of her bursting full bladder in her face.

She press her crotch hard, with all her weight against the pole to be able to keep her peehole shut, but what happens when she has to get out?

I think she will wet her panties!?

Great, very erotic drawing. Her bare legs are great too.