Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

On 4/24/2019 at 11:43 PM, Biku said:

I do some sketches for practice every now and then, thought I should post them here (though not all at once)

sketch.png

Sketch? It is GORGEOUS!!! If you hadn’t said anything, I would have NO issue believing this was a final produce!

I draw on Pixiv too by the way. You should check me out! I am no good though… 😞 

On 4/29/2019 at 8:56 PM, Biku said:

Some of the practice sketches are purely butt shots

sketch4.png

I have no issue with that lol. Now you just need to draw boob shots! Lol

On 5/20/2019 at 2:33 AM, Biku said:

sketch12.png

Awesome! I love girls peeing in urinal pics! Wish there was more on here! ❤️

On 6/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, Biku said:

This is one of my new favorites! Everything from the streams above their heads! And the two women using one stall! Love how you did two pics, one with the doors closed and one with them open!

You are a fabulous artist my friend! ❤️

On 6/3/2019 at 9:49 PM, Thispieguy1 said:

The one in the third stall is my favorite, which one do you guys like best?

Also I love how some dribbled on the floor

Diffidently the fourth where the two women share one stall! 😊 

On 9/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, bibibibi said:

Can you draw a group of women peeing into a urinal trough? 

I would LOVE to see this more than anything! Please Biku please!

On 9/23/2020 at 1:43 AM, Biku said:

Hope she finds a place to pee! That skirt maybe 🤔 

On 10/2/2020 at 1:54 PM, Biku said:

ruth.png

Someone missed! 😊 

On 1/8/2021 at 11:07 AM, Biku said:

sketch202.png

sketch203.png

That used to be me! I used to be embarrassed to have to go to the bathroom. For me, it was always, ‘I have to wash my hands.’ Yeah right! 🤭 

On 1/9/2021 at 11:25 AM, Biku said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3fca3b747818382dd7c705c643bb9aeb03708aeb86e1c42367f7d3f58a95e388/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2021_01/974907746_metalslug1.thumb.png.b1aa541f476205f93f25361e7971577a.png

The strike was very sudden, every single person in the building had to be hastily evacuated to a safer spot while a group was assigned the task of going to the armory to get enough ammunition to fend off the attack. But the way to it was heavily guarded and progress was very slow. And for the the four recruits that made up the task force, this was beginning to be a major issue, not only because the mission was complicated, but because rehydrating after a workout session and a long operation don't go very well together. After a long couple of hours of ever growing pressure, the group realized they had to find a way to unload the ever-growing burden. During their slow advances, they found a small cave by the road, almost as if nature itself had built a pit stop.

Fio: Is this safe enough?

Eri: Can't fuckin' wait for "safe enough", and it doesn't look like any of you can either!/cdn-cgi/mirage/3fca3b747818382dd7c705c643bb9aeb03708aeb86e1c42367f7d3f58a95e388/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2021_01/1253366351_metalslug2.thumb.png.5a9fbe7ce138c52fe69279eab731d606.png

Usually the protocol for unorthodox relief is to have one person watch over the rest, but given that the current enemy had enough fire power to decimate them with one shot, Eri decided to take the gamble of having them all go at once, in order to stay less time in that same place. She also knew none of the members of the task force were in any state to keep guard without there being some consequences. Eri: Don't want any of you gettin' fried, so let's make this quick!/cdn-cgi/mirage/3fca3b747818382dd7c705c643bb9aeb03708aeb86e1c42367f7d3f58a95e388/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2021_01/75165420_metalslug3.thumb.png.d2376f3cb05769eb2b1e3a36625d59db.png

Like a dam being struck by a missile, the floodgates gave way to the hours of pent-up water and sport drinks gushing from between the legs of the very agitated task force. Regardless of how much strength was put into the voiding process, the sheer volume made it evident that it was going to be relatively time consuming. Knowing this, Eri decided to forget the on-going strikes and focus on pouring herself onto the ground
Eri: Stop...peeing on my ass...

Fio: Can't...help it...I have some wipes if you want...

Nadia: Ohhhh...

Leona: Officer..., any orders?

Eri: Just let me fucking piss...

Great drawings! Love this idea!

On 1/11/2021 at 10:07 AM, Biku said:

king of fighters 1.png

king of fighters 2.png

king of fighters 3.png

king of fighters 4.png

king of fighters 5.png

21 girls pee at once and there is STILL a long line! Love it!

On 1/11/2021 at 4:38 PM, bibibibi said:

So are they going to use the urinals?

I love urinals too! Especially girls using them! I even wrote a story where girls use the mens urinals all day titled ‘ladies’ room’!

On 1/15/2021 at 9:28 AM, Biku said:

Based on a picture of a Megumin being taken next to a Coke can to scale

megumin6.png

megumin7.png

Can’t WAIT to see the outcome of this! He, he…

On 11/23/2021 at 8:07 PM, TheLittlePeopl said:

Sweet little Tina was polite to a fault, never wanting to appear a bad guest. So she just kept accepting one cup of coffee after another, even though she knew full well that this was leading to an utterly uncomfortable, even agonizing situation down under. But wait, it gets worse.

Not only was she polite, mannered, and sweet as could be, but she was AGONIZINGLY shy, especially when it came to anything that might betray an immodest urge or function (at least in public. Behind closed doors was a different story). Therefore, the concept of ever possibly excusing herself to go relieve the overfilled lagoon sloshing around inside her was out of the question. Ten cups of coffee over three hours...how anyone could possibly have kept all that in is a miracle to behold. But this wasn't a miracle at all for little Tina, who for years had put up with engorged and excruciating bladder situations rather than face the possible embarrassment of admitting that she did, in fact, have to go tinkle sometimes like everybody else. Of course one reason she may have been willing to undergo this horrible and painful situation is that, over the years, she learned that the process of relieving her horribly engorged bladder was an utterly soothing experience that made her see stars, go numb with bliss, and collapse into a coma of total relaxation and pleasure that made the pain and suffering beforehand all TOTALLY worth it.

Unfortunately, while her friend was late, she did come eventually, meaning that for about the last three or four cups she was desperately trying to act as though nothing was wrong even as her bladder had swollen to balloon size and the pain and suffering she was undergoing was now on a level she hadn't felt in years, if ever. Yet in spite of all the horrifying suffering down below, stoical little Tina kept her cool throughout what turned out to be the most uncomfortable and agonizing conversation of her life. The big plus for her is that, being a naturally shy and untalkative young girl, Tina had a reputation as a listener rather than a speaker, and didn't have to betray her total, complete need by the desperation in her voice. Nonetheless, she continually zoned out as her friend blabbed on about all the college gossip and silly going ons that she honestly couldn't have cared less about even if she weren't totally wrapped up in pain, suffering, and terror at the possibility of having an accident. 

It had been hour four since she felt the first tinge in her bladder, that Tina finally was able to bear it no more and awkwardly fumbled for an excuse to end this conversation quick. Her friend continued to blab on, but Tina had a plan. As a girl who spent her whole life both impossibly polite and painfully shy, Tina knew full well how to negotiate her way out of any awkward situation. She immediately picked up her phone, and exclaimed in a now squeaky and clearly uncomfortable voice that she was needed immediately back at the shop where she worked to help pay off her student loans. "I'm sorry", she told her friend, "but I'm needed right away." She quietly paid for all her drinks -- her ten cups of torture now all sloshing around in her overfull bladder which just wanted to die at this point -- and slipped out carrying only her purse. 

The poor little cutie ran for the first half mile or so of the walk back to her dorm, but after that the pain and agony in her bladder, and the increasing possibility of an accident made this no longer an option. And so she was made to endure the other half mile over a long period of total suffering, nearly tearing up several times, having to stop and regain her composure. On several occasions Tina found herself having to lean on walls, lamp posts or benches to keep from fainting on the ground, so great was her total pain and suffering. Sweat was dripping from every pore of her plump, luscious little body until even her deodorant couldn't mask the BO anymore. "Oh God why oh God why" she kept thinking over and over in her head. How could any bladder relief be worth this? the sad, scared suffering little cutie exclaimed quietly before finally spying the entrance to her dorm. She instantly rushed one final gallup which she swore was the most painful and uncomfortable experience of her life. By now it was five hours of desperation with ten cups of coffee inside of her, since it had taken a whole hour to walk that agonizing mile. 

Yet she wasn't home free yet. She fumbled desperately for her keys but nearly burst into tears to find they weren't in the usual part of her purse. "no no no it can't be" she said briefly tearing up before her horror, pain, fear of an accident, and exhaustion from carrying this unbelievably heavy load around inside her finally took hold of her brain. Tina's whole world slowly went black as she passed into total unconsciousness, her sweaty, exhausted yet utterly beautiful and luscious 19 year old body collapsing on the ground outside her dorm.

It was half an hour later that her eyes opened back up. Tina sat up in a stupor, forgetting for a second or two where she was and what was going on, until she felt a sharp pierce in her lower abdomen that flew her back to the harsh, horrific turn this day had taken. Jumping up frantically as she narrowly avoided a leak, she immediately went back to her purse, now lying on the carpet which smelled of Tina's sweaty little body. "Thank you thank you thank you God" this normally shy girl nearly screamed with tears in her eyes, to find that yes, her keys were there in her purse all along, just a little misplaced. She quickly opened the door to her apartment, immediately ran with all her might to the bathroom, kicked down her panties, and didn't even bother to sit down before...

"Oh...ohhhhh...oooooohhhhhhh....oh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Oh sweet glorious mother in heaven oh what a feeling! Tina's sweaty, smelly, scrumptious adorable soft plump little body totally gave in, every tense, rigid, stressed muscle slowly relaxing, her mind instantly transported to the most idyllic and meditative place, her heart rate going way down, dopamine and endorphins firing off in her brain constantly telling her, oh yes, oh yes this is so so so so so worth it, oh oh oh oh this feels great ohhhhhh. Her bladder deflating, her abdomen now feeling as though the hand of God is massaging it into sheer bliss and pleasure. Stars dancing in her eyes, oh she never wanted this to end. Oh, she so so so wants to pee for the rest of her life. Her body shook and trembled as every single moment of her two and a half minute pee totally enraptured her, she probably moaned and sighed more than a hundred times before she finally finished. 

Meanwhile, all the coffee absolutely POURED out of her trembling little flower, it's ammonia odor filling the room as fast as it filled the toilet below her. Even on the other side of the dorm, people could hear what they figured was some sort of pipe leak, or even a ghost (after all those sighs and moans did sound a bit otherworldly). To this day, people still speak of this strange legend, not one of them realize it was nothing more than a luscious little brunette having the most amazing piss of her 19year old life! 

As her scrumptious release came to an end, her cute little flower now merely trickling rather than pouring out her salty nectar, she felt world begin to fade around her yet again. This time, though, it was not a faint caused by agony, but an overwhelming urge to fall into a deep, and utterly satisfying sleep, right then, right there. Her whole body soon plopped down on the toilet as she slowly faded off into dream land, totally spent, totally relaxed, totally exhausted. As those precious, pretty little eyes fluttered closed, her cute plump bottom slowly sank into the stinky lake below her. Totally worth every second, was her last waking thought for the next twelve hours.

Love how you write a story for this! You are an amazing writer! I love how detailed you were!!!

On 1/7/2022 at 8:31 PM, Biku said:

This is amazing! Love it!!! 😊 

On 2/1/2022 at 3:57 PM, Biku said:

sketch254.jpg

sketch255.jpg

That is a lot of liquid she has to drain lol!

On 2/7/2022 at 6:33 PM, Biku said:

annpersona.jpg

Bet she was bursting! Poor girl…

On 3/4/2022 at 6:12 PM, Biku said:

sketch262.jpgsketch263.jpg

Karma! Lol 

On 3/26/2022 at 12:30 AM, Biku said:

sketch270.jpg

Great imagery! Lol

On 3/30/2022 at 4:14 PM, Biku said:

Tight pants can get one into quite the predicament if they're paired with a night's worth of drinks. Despite the precautions one might take, by the time one makes it back home, the kidneys that have been sent into a vicious overdrive by the hours of alcohol and broken seals guarantee that even the strongest of bladders will be a swollen, quivering mess in dire need of emptying by the time one can even think of finally yanking their clothes down and pissing the night's burden away.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3fca3b747818382dd7c705c643bb9aeb03708aeb86e1c42367f7d3f58a95e388/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2022_03/sketch272.thumb.jpg.0171b3466dae01a23190943ccb0e3371.jpg

Love the oic! But I especially loved the language use you used for the description. Very well written! Great work here! 😊 

On 4/19/2022 at 4:56 AM, Biku said:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/830249023712919572/965846465647890442/unknown.png?width=422&height=596

A drinking contest at late hours holds some dangers for reckless women. After being thrown out due to the bar closing, and having to deal with a hellish, unending line for the ladies; the liters of beer flowing through her system and pouring into her bulging, overflowing bladder forced her to find some shelter to hide, urgently pull her clothes down and explode all over the pavement, soaking it with a night's worth of cheap drinks .

Once again, love the illustration as well as the description! I hope to see more description pictures from you! You have SOOOO much talent! I am so jelly! 😊 

On 6/26/2022 at 4:54 AM, Biku said:

I love these types of images! The cycle of urine! 😊 

The only thing it is kind of hard to know which direction they are going in. I thought it should be left to right and top to bottom. But that wouldn’t make sense here…

On 6/29/2022 at 5:25 PM, Biku said:

I love that toilet design! 😊 

Hey I'm a really big fan of your work (seriously you're literally the best omorashi artist I've ever seen), and I was wondering if you still have those images of that maid desperation you drew. I saw it on your twitter but can't find it again, it's the scenario where the maid's toilet broke but they aren't allowed to use the other ones so they had to wait a while until it was fixed. It's my personal favorite one.

2 hours ago, bibibibi said:

I like most of it ... but keep in mind this is a forum about peeing

I’m sorry, I’m a bit confused by what you mean here? Was it because there was ‘number two’ in this story?

Sorry about that. That is my more minor fetish. I hope it is allowed to post something like that. I am new here, I have no idea what I am doing!

Sorry, hope I didn’t to anything wrong! 😊 

On 12/16/2022 at 6:38 PM, UrineLover1 said:

I’m sorry, I’m a bit confused by what you mean here? Was it because there was ‘number two’ in this story?

Sorry about that. That is my more minor fetish. I hope it is allowed to post something like that. I am new here, I have no idea what I am doing!

Sorry, hope I didn’t to anything wrong! 😊 

Not wrong, but I feel most people on this forum are not here for that