Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

Reminds me of this (yes, this is an actual book. Difference being this picture is a lot hotter): 

Imagine the board meeting for this book

Director 1: "Hey, what do kids like?"

Director 2: "I don't know, normally simple things, like bodily functions, and holidays."

Director 3: "What if we combine those two? And make a book where a holiday figure does a bodily function?"

Director 2: "Dude, are you high on catnip?"

Director 3: "No..?"

Director 1: "Whatever you're high on, I want it. Your idea is beautiful and you're promoted."

Guest Shinrinomo
On 4/30/2020 at 12:35 PM, Biku said:

butt2.thumb.png.25474b44f97b948a1f8f6defeb2de1d4.png

The way you draw asses are heavenly. I love the rest of the art you've posted as well ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a great idea for a scene that would look marvelous in your art style.  It would only need to be two pictures (a full panel and an inset).

Imagine a ball or garden party or something antique and formal like that.  Imagine dainty lady in an ornate outfit.  She looks elegant but maybe a bit uneasy.  Someone comments about a strange noise.  We see through a cutaway view of her dress that she's relieving herself onto the ground below, and the noise is the sound of her not-so-dainty stream.

Anyway that's just an idea to consider.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:03 PM, tomcatt said:

Oooo nice again with the hissing!!! It's so wonderful to be able to finally sit on the toilet, bladder aching and overfilled, and letting it gush after hours and hours. 

Or getting right back up and holding it. 

Yes, getting right up and holding it!

The girl  should dream since hours, to take a much needed wee and then, when she finally sit on the toilet, with her overfilled and aching bladder, she should be made to stand up, before she is able to pee only one drop.

Her belly is swollen and her bladder is bulging out.

Only after some hours more, she should be allowed to piss, with a super thick jet and with high pressure!