Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biku's art

Recommended Posts

I've been a long time lurker and your art has been one of the best things to come out of this site since its inception, keep it up man!

P.S. I know you've mentioned that your image sets in the doujin gallery don't get as much attention, but for the record I enjoyed them 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Got an obscure one for you. Laverne from Day of the Tentacle. Old point and click adventure game. 

long story short: Laverne gets trapped in the future and put in jail by tentacles. She uses her needing to go to the bathroom as an excuse to get out of jail. The guard tentacle scoffs at this saying that humans going to the bathroom is nonsense.. and proceeds to take her for a "walk" outside. Basically letting her go do her business on the grass.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, Biku said:

image.png.30cd32bcf733b2ad8b5f1a44cceee2a3.png

image.png.a08a9b774f987298fd85bcac05deafa7.png

image.png.681e4a4621b9654c5210136c8f17f3ac.png

<

Ooh, very nice! I especially like the sweat in the last image; you can really tell how desperate she was.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/5/2019 at 10:56 PM, Rin Tohsaka said:

I've been a long time lurker and your art has been one of the best things to come out of this site since its inception, keep it up man!

P.S. I know you've mentioned that your image sets in the doujin gallery don't get as much attention, but for the record I enjoyed them 

wah

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

And to all a wet night!

Seriously though, the drawing of her peeing is great (love the angle), and the silhouette is really pretty, omorashi aside.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, Biku said:

wah

Oh yeah, those doujins were great. It would be awesome to see a continuation of those stories if the mood strikes you. Especially Cassie the business woman in the long meeting

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Figured this was coming.

7 minutes ago, Biku said:

you get genderbent avery cuz biku dum

If it makes you feel better, I didn't realize Avery was male until the full breakdown of the expansion pass content.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Captain L said:

If it makes you feel better, I didn't realize Avery was male until the full breakdown of the expansion pass content.

Wait, Avery's a guy?!?

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, Jimmy Lang said:

Oh yeah, those doujins were great. It would be awesome to see a continuation of those stories if the mood strikes you. Especially Cassie the business woman in the long meeting

I second this

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, Can you see my comment? If you see, can you tell me where you take commisions or you do have an account on Patreon? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Alex Oxford said:

I wonder why she waited so long? 🤔 

was waiting for someone so she had to keep ordering something, she was full, so coffee it was

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...