Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biku's art

I've been a long time lurker and your art has been one of the best things to come out of this site since its inception, keep it up man!

P.S. I know you've mentioned that your image sets in the doujin gallery don't get as much attention, but for the record I enjoyed them 

• Upvote 1

Got an obscure one for you. Laverne from Day of the Tentacle. Old point and click adventure game. 

long story short: Laverne gets trapped in the future and put in jail by tentacles. She uses her needing to go to the bathroom as an excuse to get out of jail. The guard tentacle scoffs at this saying that humans going to the bathroom is nonsense.. and proceeds to take her for a "walk" outside. Basically letting her go do her business on the grass.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, Biku said:

image.png.30cd32bcf733b2ad8b5f1a44cceee2a3.png

image.png.a08a9b774f987298fd85bcac05deafa7.png

image.png.681e4a4621b9654c5210136c8f17f3ac.png

<

Ooh, very nice! I especially like the sweat in the last image; you can really tell how desperate she was.

• Upvote 4

On 12/5/2019 at 10:56 PM, Rin Tohsaka said:

I've been a long time lurker and your art has been one of the best things to come out of this site since its inception, keep it up man!

P.S. I know you've mentioned that your image sets in the doujin gallery don't get as much attention, but for the record I enjoyed them 

wah

• Upvote 1

And to all a wet night!

Seriously though, the drawing of her peeing is great (love the angle), and the silhouette is really pretty, omorashi aside.

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, Biku said:

wah

Oh yeah, those doujins were great. It would be awesome to see a continuation of those stories if the mood strikes you. Especially Cassie the business woman in the long meeting

• Upvote 1

Figured this was coming.

7 minutes ago, Biku said:

you get genderbent avery cuz biku dum

If it makes you feel better, I didn't realize Avery was male until the full breakdown of the expansion pass content.

2 hours ago, Captain L said:

If it makes you feel better, I didn't realize Avery was male until the full breakdown of the expansion pass content.

Wait, Avery's a guy?!?

On 12/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, Jimmy Lang said:

Oh yeah, those doujins were great. It would be awesome to see a continuation of those stories if the mood strikes you. Especially Cassie the business woman in the long meeting

I second this

Hello, Can you see my comment? If you see, can you tell me where you take commisions or you do have an account on Patreon? 

1 minute ago, Alex Oxford said:

I wonder why she waited so long? 🤔 

was waiting for someone so she had to keep ordering something, she was full, so coffee it was