Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biku's art

19 hours ago, Biku said:

IMG_0941.png

Her panties are still dry, but it must be really urgently, she has already her panties in her hands to pull it down, to can finally take a much needed pee, but it should be only safe until she has her little panties down on her knees and then should someone come.

Panties up and hold it, that is it what she should do!

A very good picture and a really good idea.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

On 4/9/2023 at 2:31 PM, Biku said:

FtL7PpDX0AcmUEU.jpeg

I recently found your work on Twitter and wondered if you were here in these forums and of course you are!

This was the first one of yours I saw there. Love the set up. Am I right in thinking she's leaked a little in that last frame? Love it 🙂

Anyway, I really like the slightly 'sketchy' style and you've inspired me to get out my graphics tablet and do some things of my own.

1 hour ago, Zipzop said:

I recently found your work on Twitter and wondered if you were here in these forums and of course you are!

This was the first one of yours I saw there. Love the set up. Am I right in thinking she's leaked a little in that last frame? Love it 🙂

Anyway, I really like the slightly 'sketchy' style and you've inspired me to get out my graphics tablet and do some things of my own.

Thanks, and yes she's leaking. Hopefully she does something about it soon.

And the sketchy nature allows me to do more stuff, I like being able to go into more concepts and more in depth when possible. Also drawing is always good!

14 minutes ago, Biku said:

Aftermath of an exam

IMG_1153.png

You always gotta plan your bathroom breaks before the exam. And. And if you drinking water limit the amount of water you drink during the exam so. You don't drink too much and end up desperate in the middle of it. I also like how the hiss Effect shows how much pee is still left in there. Also it looks Like she just barely made it to The bathroom judging by how much is still left in the hiss effect

On 3/13/2023 at 2:56 PM, holding-myself said:

It's so hot how she's grinding her crotch on that handle!

Would love to see more like this!

Yes i agree totally with you, it is absolutely hot how she press that handle against her slit to be able to keep her pee inside her and to keep her panties dry.