Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

On 3/18/2023 at 5:52 PM, Biku said:

FnMh_RhWQAI2sSA.jpeg

I really like these three girls and the college girl. It's great how you add sound effects and splashes and stuff so we know they're blasting high-pressure jets. Have you ever drawn a woman using a metal bedpan? I hear those make it really loud!

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
Just now, NotGraeme said:

Or did you...?

As you can see (pushes up glasses) the girl in this second image has blonde hair, whereas the original has darker hair. 

This second girl also doesn't have the same ruffled skirt or the same knee-high boots (or maybe socks) as the original did.

Lets gooooo I still have my money!

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

Very sexy how she is lifting one of her wonderful slim legs.

She has to leave for her break, she is needing the break so urgently for a much needed wee.

I think the older colleagues are more accustomed to hold a full bladder for a long time!?

I had a female teacher in school talking to us one day about that. She didn't use the bathroom all day so by the end of the day she really had to go.I don't remember why she told the class that 1 day she just did.

9 hours ago, Biku said:

FpwYF6DWcAErRvS.jpg

Yess! Love sexy teacher desperation. I got the perfect continuation for this. Desperately running to the bathroom holding herself, she sees the toilet in sight. But alas, the faculty bathroom is occupied! With no other choice she rushes into the student bathroom knocking a student out of the way before hiking up her skirt, puling down her stockings, and barely making it on the toilet to release a gusher of pee, while letting out a sigh of relief in the process.

11 minutes ago, Bilingual guy said:

Yess! Love sexy teacher desperation. I got the perfect continuation for this. Desperately running to the bathroom holding herself, she sees the toilet in sight. But alas, the faculty bathroom is occupied! With no other choice she rushes into the student bathroom knocking a student out of the way before hiking up her skirt, puling down her stockings, and barely making it on the toilet to release a gusher of pee, while letting out a sigh of relief in the process.

Sounds like a really hot comic...