Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biku's art

13 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

All 3 of their streams are pretty high pressure but the one in the middle has the highest pressure coming out of her pussy out of the 3. Make you wonder how long she's been holding it for

So much pressure, think that they had to hold it very long, especially that the one in the middle. 
I hope that her bladder is large and very, very full, so that she pee with that pressure for a long time!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

On 3/18/2023 at 12:45 AM, Biku said:

After an overly long exam and an ample supply of coffee, by the time it was over, she had to run to unleash the consequences of her recklessness on the nearest toilet bowl. She didn't know if her grades would be spared this time, but she was at least glad her panties were.

FnFM7KHXoAEXG0d.jpeg

I think that her facial expression was much different 2 minutes before.

More  painful and not so relieved!?

4 hours ago, Biku said:

FpDa-fKXwAMDcwh.jpeg

Her face express panic and desperation, it seams that she is really full to explode.
The fabric of her super tiny panties can not absorb much urine. I think if she is starting to leak it will soon run down on her legs.

The up skirt perspective is absolutely great, her ultra short skirt, her tiny panties and her naked ass, are simply perfect.

7 hours ago, Biku said:

[image: closed, policy, spurt]

This gives me "I don't want 🍔lunch🍟, I want 🥚breakfast🥓" vibes. I bet there's a sub-machine gun in her purse. Don't worry, she'll change her mind and just pop a squat after firing a few rounds by accident.

(I haven't actually seen the full movie, but the scene on its own is great)

7 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

10 omobucks  won't buy nothing no more on account of inflation, can we make it 35?

Deal. 

6 hours ago, sleeping_cat01 said:

This gives me "I don't want 🍔lunch🍟, I want 🥚breakfast🥓" vibes. I bet there's a sub-machine gun in her purse. Don't worry, she'll change her mind and just pop a squat after firing a few rounds by accident.

She actually changed her mind, she wants lunch now. 

9 hours ago, sleeping_cat01 said:

Ma’am we stopped serving breakfast at 1030. It’s 3 in the afternoon

😡