Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Biku said:

FmH8jiaWIAAodmo.jpeg

Her skirt is tight, her legs are great and her panties are sexy.

I imagine that her skirt is too tight to get her panties down at time, or better she should have to wait until at home.

Her belly is sexy too, i think it will be more swollen when she arrives at home.

I like her face, she expresses her desperation so good.

That is really bad, she is needing to wee so bad, she is so near to let it out, but is not able!

7 hours ago, Biku said:

Fm4DGzDXEAIukfM.jpeg

I think she used all her power to hold it until the toilet. She looks so powerless with her elbow on her thigh and her head in her hand.

It must have been extreme hard for her. The expression of her face say something like “ that was absolutely frenzy.”

The drawing is black and white, just her tiny panties are pink. Great!

2 hours ago, Antispam said:

Meant Bottom Right

It might be Kind of purse or back pack this is just a guess i'm not entirely sure

6 hours ago, Biku said:

After an overly long exam and an ample supply of coffee, by the time it was over, she had to run to unleash the consequences of her recklessness on the nearest toilet bowl. She didn't know if her grades would be spared this time, but she was at least glad her panties were.

FnFM7KHXoAEXG0d.jpeg

I? Like How in some of the colored drawings? The speech bubble also represents their bladder Being empty.

4 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

It might be Kind of purse or back pack this is just a guess i'm not entirely sure

I? Like How in some of the colored drawings? The speech bubble also represents their bladder Being empty.

it is her purse and yea, the speech bubble is synced to her bladder

17 hours ago, Biku said:

After an overly long exam and an ample supply of coffee, by the time it was over, she had to run to unleash the consequences of her recklessness on the nearest toilet bowl. She didn't know if her grades would be spared this time, but she was at least glad her panties were.

FnFM7KHXoAEXG0d.jpeg

I don't post much on this website but i wanted to say this is a pretty great art, she looks incredibly relieved