Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Biku said:

Was she the winner of the contest?

She is still going, that means she is peeing since a while like that! How much wee must she have been holding, how big and how overfilled must her poor bladder have been?

I think she must be really good in pee holding, her little panties were still dry!!

19 hours ago, Biku said:

What kind of liquids were they drinking in this drinking contest was it just water or was it like alcoholic or was it like soda .because the relief on her face looks like she's breaking the seal on alcohol or just the relief of releasing her pint up pee that was in her bladder wanting to win the contest

13 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Was she the winner of the contest?

She is still going, that means she is peeing since a while like that! How much wee must she have been holding, how big and how overfilled must her poor bladder have been?

I think she must be really good in pee holding, her little panties were still dry!!

it was beer

22 minutes ago, Biku said:

A girl's night out And decided to get a ride home and end up needing to pee on the ride home and then frantically trying to open the door I hope she makes it or maybe she gets right to The threshold of the bathroom and just can't hold it Any more