Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Grenn34 said:

The way that you recreate the style of the original game in your drawings is awesome! It adds an extra charm to them.

Btw, I have had this question for a while, but why do you post your drawings here much later than on Twitter?

its easier to drop them on twitter than in here, cuz its just the twitter feed instead of going to my thread, just that

On 1/25/2023 at 6:21 PM, Biku said:

Great idea to show us her big bladder, overfilled with all that drinks in her slim belly.

It must be very hard for her to keep her tiny panties dry!!

2 hours ago, Biku said:

She must have really had to go the way her stream starts out slow and slowly picks up speed. And in the last frame she looks like she's exhausted from standing or the relief is so euphoric that it makes her have to sit down .great art I love it.

3 hours ago, Biku said:

Its the same girl in all four panels, right? Because I was thinking about how much she would have to drink (or how weak her bladder is) to have multiple close calls in such short periods of time.

There's just a difference of 30 minutes between the third and the fourth one.

1 hour ago, Grenn34 said:

Its the same girl in all four panels, right? Because I was thinking about how much she would have to drink (or how weak her bladder is) to have multiple close calls in such short periods of time.

There's just a difference of 30 minutes between the third and the fourth one.

It's called breaking the seal after consuming a lot of alcohol and believe me I've seen first hand the effect it has on a girl. 

2 hours ago, Biku said:

yea it's basically that, if you drink enough and have overdriven kidneys, that timespan can be a feat (feel free to confirm, dear viewers)

I didn't think that's what it was I just thought that it was a time of how long the girl was peeing for I didn't think it was how much she was drinking and she kept going back to the bathroom

13 hours ago, Biku said:

Girl been pissing for 2 whole hours

5 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I didn't think that's what it was I just thought that it was a time of how long the girl was peeing for I didn't think it was how much she was drinking and she kept going back to the bathroom

That is probably more plausible than my 1000 IQ thought. 

8 hours ago, AD51 said:

It's called breaking the seal after consuming a lot of alcohol and believe me I've seen first hand the effect it has on a girl. 

Realizing that I am 21 now and can do this 

:o