Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Biku said:

A drinking contest at late hours holds some dangers for reckless women. After being thrown out due to the bar closing, and having to deal with a hellish, unending line for the ladies; the liters of beer flowing through her system and pouring into her bulging, overflowing bladder forced her to find some shelter to hide, urgently pull her clothes down and explode all over the pavement, soaking it with a night's worth of cheap drinks .

To be young and not suffering trauma from a family member's alcoholism 

I'm fine how are you 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Biku said:

A drinking contest at late hours holds some dangers for reckless women. After being thrown out due to the bar closing, and having to deal with a hellish, unending line for the ladies; the liters of beer flowing through her system and pouring into her bulging, overflowing bladder forced her to find some shelter to hide, urgently pull her clothes down and explode all over the pavement, soaking it with a night's worth of cheap drinks .

I wouldn't mind if I stumbled down  Alley way to use the bathroom as well and saw a hot girl releasing my steamy piss all over the pavement

12 hours ago, Biku said:

This is so absolutely hot. Her open, sexy little shorts, to see her panties and her bulging bladder.

The way she is squatting and how it is jetting out from her is terrific.

I like to see the release of her bursting bladder in her face.

10 hours ago, huberp76 said:

This is so absolutely hot. Her open, sexy little shorts, to see her panties and her bulging bladder.

The way she is squatting and how it is jetting out from her is terrific.

I like to see the release of her bursting bladder in her face.

I second the part about the stream; I never get sick of how forceful Biku tends to draw them in his art. It really sells how full and desperate the girls are

1 hour ago, WetWinter said:

I second the part about the stream; I never get sick of how forceful Biku tends to draw them in his art. It really sells how full and desperate the girls are

I agree with you, i absolutely love that too, i love it how powerful, with high pressure Bicu’s girls piss.

It seems that their peehole must tear from the pressure and from the amount what is coming out.

It is for me always a sign that the girls had to hold it to their limit, extreme long and desperate full.

I love it and i love Bicu’s girls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...