Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The mist of pee particles is a beautiful touch, it adds an almost magical element to the wetting. Also I probably don't need to tell you this but it's so well drawn!!! From the spacing to the different particle shapes to the way some of them sparkle, you're insanely talented!

The rest of the piece is similarly breathtaking, I especially love the mix of blue and green used for the eyes. The facial expression is similarly top notch, really emphasizing frantic desperation. The coloring on the clothes is also really well done especially on the white which looks almost real.

Sorry for rambling on for so long, it's just you did some really gorgeous work, thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!

On 1/25/2020 at 1:41 PM, Biku said:

doubleset2.png

Judie had a habit. A very strange one. Whenever she had time in her day to do something productive at her desk, like write, she would purposely stay put and work on whatever needed to be worked on. That would mean no toilet breaks, and no standing up until her mind said so. She  knew that this kind of thing was pointless and silly. But, she just, she couldn’t help it. She couldn’t help but feel proud once she has finished a large chunk of something in two hours. She also couldn’t help but feel … turned on by it. Mainly, the fact that she ended up needing to hold in the contents of her bladder for a big amount of time while she worked. Then, once she allowed herself to finally take a trip to her bathroom, it would feel like pure bliss. Just to have all of that liquid leave her, POUR out of her in such a fashion, and to have her bladder deflate and deflate. It would get her very much aroused in the end, often leading to her rushing back to her room to take care of other needs.

The best instance of this happening would be today, as she decided she was gonna try and work for at least four hours before getting up. She knew her bladder would get extra full during this, and that the relief at the end would be SO worth it.

Having drank her favorite tea beforehand, Judie sat down and began working. Only thirty minutes have passed, and the woman was already feeling the result of her drinking down below. She squirmed a little bit in her chair, but then was able to put it off and continue with work. After an hour, the urge got stronger, and Judie had to put her right leg over her left to keep the tide back. She panted a little as she kept working, her bladder wanting her to just go to the freaking bathroom already. She wouldn’t let that happen yet, as it hasn’t been four hours still. 

Two hours, and it has became more difficult to hold it. To combat the increasing difficulty, Judie placed her free hand down on her crotch. This would help her for another thirty minutes. Once those minutes were up, the need to pee was starting to get overwhelming. More panting and a quiet groan came from her lips, the pressure inside her getting VERY strong. Her hand was pressed onto her groin, and her thoughts were getting more and more clustered with the thought of actually PEEING. Ohhh, that would feel so good right now! So, so good!

She could just barely focus on work once three hours have passed. Her need was becoming the center of her attention. Judie’s bladder was nagging at her to take a break, to go and release everything stored in that pouch of hers. With thirty minutes left, her urge was starting to get verbal. 

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hafta gooooo.” she groaned out to herself. “I really, really have to go! I hafta, I haftahh!!” 

With fifteen minutes left to go, going was all Judie could think about. Every inch of her felt like it was made of piss. She just kept holding it, kept talking to herself about it, all too aware of her accent. God, she was starting to arouse herself with THIS ALONE. She was jiggling and bouncing in her seat, still gripping onto her crotch for dear life. The toilet - was not too far away, right? Certainly, she would be able to make it once time was up. She hoped that she would.

It has been four hours since Judie sat down to work.

Instantly, the woman sprang out of her seat, immediately diving her other hand down to join the battle. She begun taking small steps to minimize leakage. However, the pressure was … just becoming too much, getting so powerful. What her body did next was make a mad dash out of her room, straight to the bathroom door. 

Once the door was open, Judie moaned at the sight of her toilet. Just looking at that piece of porcelain was making her feel things already. Well, she was gonna feel even MORE things sat down on it, and jeez, she was definitely dying for that.

Wanting this liquid chaos out of her as soon as possible, Judie walked the final few steps, lowered her panties, and threw herself on the throne of relief.

Speaking of relief…

HISSSSSSSS-!

Within two seconds, the dam broke. A huge gush of piss left the lady’s body, splashing and pounding into the bowl’s water. An enormous moan erupted from her lips, her mouth gaping wide open in ecstasy.

This - this was - I mean, how could you really put something like THIS into words? It was such an immense rush of good feelings all happening at once, the whole sensation felt otherworldly. Judie put her hand against where her emptying bladder was. This triggered another perverse moan from her mouth.

Time stood still as she kept peeing and peeing and peeing. Everything around her didn’t make much sense to her. Everything about her didn’t make sense, either. The only thing that made sense right now was two things, Pee and Relief. Her brain was completely made of jelly at this point, her legs also.

Her pee ended after another fifteen seconds, leaving a tingling nothingness inside. Judie sighed once she was finished. She has gotten painfully turned on. She still IS turned on right now, very much so!

Having washed her hands, Judie eagerly hurried back into the other room and slammed the door shut. Lots of more moans and perverse sounds were soon to follow.