Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

On 10/22/2021 at 11:31 PM, Biku said:

taihou.jpg

Her outfit is totally hot. I love how swollen and bulging her bladder is and i love the painful expression in her face.

I think she had to hold it for so long, she was successful to keep that little panties dry, but now so near the place where she could finally let it out, she could not get in.

She can’t endure it anymore, it’s coming out, she piss herself.

As always a wonderful drawing!

12 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Her outfit is totally hot. I love how swollen and bulging her bladder is and i love the painful expression in her face.

I think she had to hold it for so long, she was successful to keep that little panties dry, but now so near the place where she could finally let it out, she could not get in.

She can’t endure it anymore, it’s coming out, she piss herself.

As always a wonderful drawing!

Character is Taihou, From Azur Lane. She's a crazy yandere who will do ANYTHING to keep her Shikikan's affections.

13 hours ago, Biku said:

i forget, @AuthorFaust knows

also, she's leaking

Biku doing a leaking/wetting drawing? GASP (but welcomed). Sidenote just for clarity: leaking , not full on wetting (yet) y/n? 

9 hours ago, AuthorFaust said:

Character is Taihou, From Azur Lane. She's a crazy yandere who will do ANYTHING to keep her Shikikan's affections.

Azur Lane i thought she was from a series i knew of

Edited by Antispam
Clarifying i like it , and question (see edit history)
2 hours ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

You made me fail NNN Biku. How can I ever face my family knowing I'll never achieve the rank of Jedi 

'Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Peegueis the patient? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Peegueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise she could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to manipulate pee... She had such a knowledge of the dark side that she could even keep the ones she cared about from wetting themselves. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of was losing control of her bladder, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her apprentice everything she knew, then her apprentice made her wet herself in her sleep. It's ironic she could save others from peeing, but not herself.' - Sheev Palpatine 

22 hours ago, Geist said:

'Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Peegueis the patient? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Peegueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise she could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to manipulate pee... She had such a knowledge of the dark side that she could even keep the ones she cared about from wetting themselves. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of was losing control of her bladder, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her apprentice everything she knew, then her apprentice made her wet herself in her sleep. It's ironic she could save others from peeing, but not herself.' - Sheev Palpatine 

star-wars-revenge-of-sith.gif.e9e07100c72a11cc208ec4affca4bfa1.gif