Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Deathfrombelow said:

I know this is an old one, but she looks absolutely adorable!

Yes, she looks absolutely adorable and cute.

Her slim, naked legs and her little ass are absolutely sexy.

So hot to see her sitting with her little red panties down on her knees and hot to see how a cascade of hot girl wee is coming out from her slit.

Her face looks so relaxed, i think it was really urgently!!?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Hrrrnngghh....Naomi....

FOX...........piss.

So hot to see the top of her slim thighs naked, to see her little ass through the fabric of her panties.

I like the way how she is standing, her left foot tip toes and the right foot turned inside.

I think she is needing to wee really bad!!?

Is she going to pull her little panties down to take a much needed wee?

She is a big girl, she should be made to hold it longer, her bladder can expand more!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 8:10 AM, Biku said:

tiedup.thumb.png.e4d0ab2b8f502a820ce1350eb55e62c9.pngtiedup2.thumb.png.50d3bd447f546617e1f06c50aa4d0463.png

So absolutely exciting , she is tied up and made to drink.

The shape of her legs and her knees are so sexy. To look under her short skirt, between her naked, slim thighs, to see her little panties and to know that she would need to wee so bad, is hot  arousing.

That must have been torture pure for the poor girl, before she was allowed to pee, her bladder must have been full to explode, before she pissed a cascade of hot pee with high pressure.

Great pictures, thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic pictures!

So hot and sexy how she is squatting and to see how the wee is coming out between her thighs and to see her little panties, i think already a little bit wet, down on her knees.

It seems that her change panties are more tiny, the pretty girl must look absolutely great and sexy with that panties.