Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I wish I could actually stand the taste of coffee. It would lead to some fun omo times.

I have the same problem. Coffee feels like liquid lead in my stomach. I have tried many of the selections at Starbucks (a co-worker would let me sip hers to try to find one I liked). My daughter has the same "feeling" from coffee as I do. Her best friend has had her try it multiple times to "indoctrinate" her into the "adult world of coffee". (My daughter humours her best friend at times and tries the cup. But coffee just doesn't work for some people, no matter if it is iced or hot or how much sugar, milk, chocolate, or flavour is added.)

Back to tea...

I did like tea, five times.

Twice in England and thrice in Scotland. The tea was just ... well no tea has ever tasted like that, either before or since.

Until recently.

I had given my daughter a subscription to Bokksu (a collection of curated Japanese snacks that are themed based upon the seasons). In the first box was a packet of Uji Matcha Au Lait (It is a Green Milk Tea powder - as best as I can explain it.) OH my gods and goddesses! It is not just good, but WOW.

Here is the first good part (YMMV). It makes us need to pee more often. My daughter has an iron bladder. She has to now consciously take the time to schedule bathroom breaks. 

I have a strong bladder and I have been caught out. I am not a tea drinker (until now). I play desperation driving games to see how close I can make it to the bathroom without wetting myself.  Drinking tea makes it a lot more difficult. 

I don't know why this is so. But YMMV. Onto the second part ... even though we only got one tiny sample of the tea in the welcome bokksu (box), and we ordered more (expensive - nice treat).

The second good part (YMMV). I wanted to see if there was a tea that came close and was cheaper than ordering Bokksu. Don't worry, I still am subscribed to it for my daughter, but the way she loves tea, I am not rich.

I tried lots and lots of green teas. There were 2 that were close. Both were at Trader Joes.

One was in packets, like the Japanese Tea (Uji Matcha Au Lait) above ($6.99 us for 5 or 6 single serving packets).

Two was in a can. It is called Trader Joe's Macha Green Tea Latte Mix. The 8oz (us) can is $3.99. I make a single serving (3/4 cup) for her with 2TBSP + 1tsp of mix into water that has been boiled and cooled to under 179 F. I wisk (or stir) in the tea powder and add 3 tsp milk. (Soy and Almond work also).

She has never been a coffee drinker. She rarely drinks soda (root beer on occasion). She drinks Simply Orange, Milk, and lots of water. But the tea makes her pee .... just FYI. 

And no, I get no thrill from her business. I just wanted to share with you all that in the last year what has triggered a huge

"OHSHITDADPLEASEMOVEOUTOFTHEFUCKINGWAYIHAVETOPEERIGHTNOW!!!!!!!" 

from my daughter after she drinks tea.

And this has happened rarely in all of her life. She has always made it in time.

And she has never before, during, and after her medical issues lost bladder or bowel control. Until tea.

I hope this helps. 

Great picture!

I love slim girls with nude legs and the panties down under her knees.

Why is it hissing so loud?  I think she had to hold a bursting full bladder for really long in her slim belly.

Was she able to squeeze her slit shut, until she could finally wee, or were  her panties already a little bit wet?

So hot how it is hissing out of her!!

19 hours ago, Caruso33 said:

Dang, you did quite well with the shine rendering on her outfit, Biku.  I'm actually curious to what series she's from, if she isn't a original character, since you did a good job in making her look pretty.

She's from a game in the Shin Megami Tensei Series: Soul Hackers. Her name is Nemissa.

They re-released it on the 3ds a while back.

81Qe2Ct11DL._SX342_.jpg

• 4 weeks later...