Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biku's art

On 1/8/2021 at 5:07 PM, Biku said:

sketch202.png

sketch203.png

I think it was the last thing what she wanted to do in the bathroom „to wash her hands „, i am sure she wanted nothing more than to piss!

How much was this girl able to in her bladder, that she could piss like this?

This powerful, strong piss jet must have nearly burst her peephole and her girl slit!!

Great drawings!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Original Demon said:

See my point now?

No offence, but I don't, not really, sorry I don't agree that real world logic needs to apply. These are fantasy characters in a fantasy world and artistic license has been used to produce a first class illustration. I'm not bothered about incorrect military procedure or whatever - I just want to see desperation and and good ole pissin' drawn by (IMHO) one of the best omo artists around

10 hours ago, Biku said:

I really don't want to layout the cave from every single possible angle so I'll just say it's too small to have every single one right down at the floor and not at the slope. I made it a slope in order to have an excuse to have them in that position in fact. Also if you're in a cave, you're pretty much safe from the top down, which is relevant given that the enemies in later Metal Slug games usually go in UFOs, so you're watching from the sky and it doesn't really register since you're inside of the cave. Also I dunno what wasn't seen by the untrained Otaku, she's asking if it's safe and the officer's going "safe enough" basically, she's not ignoring anything.

Except the opening of the cave, which if the above is true then they'd have their backs to it. All I'm saying is it would have been a simple matter to face the other way to watch the one direction where they're vulnerable.

18 hours ago, Biku said:

To quell concerns that might impede the required immersion to enjoy hentai, the cave is down a steep slope, so by looking forwards they're basically looking at the wall anyways. That's also why Fio is leaned back like that, since she's in the slope itself.imagen.png

That draw looks like the Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

Giving your back to the slope when crouched uphill is a recipe to fall down. And given the enemy is UFOs with lasers that would fry them instantly given they're in a hole, it either works or it doesn't. The slope and everything else, is basically an excuse to have them in that situation and pose, which is why i didn't pick a regular cave, or shadow under a rock. You know, setting the stage n' all. (And flipping them is a bit too much of a chore anyways)

13 hours ago, faffef said:

That draw looks like the Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

I did think of it, yes.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, Original Demon said:

So then they all put their backs to that wall. Crouching down conceals them from rear attack while allowing them all to watch their front while they pee...and again, nobody pees on anybody's ass.

I've said this in another thread: Not every illustration needs a story. These latest images are fine without one. They're three sequential images that give us enough information on their own to allow us to use our imaginations to fill in our own details. Writing a prose story to go with them means you want to supply the details yourself. Fine, but stories - even fantasy ones, including hentai - have to follow some kind of logic, either internal or external.

This is my point: There is a glaring logic error in the written story. It is that all the characters assume that just because they're all desperate they can't keep their guard up while they all relieve themselves. This is wrong, and all your diagram and explanation of the terrain do is present another reason why that assumption is wrong.

And here's the thing about "immersion." If it's just me being skeptical and being knocked out of the narrative because of the error, it's my problem, right? If however we stick fully to being immersed in the story, then the trained commander of the group looks like an idiot for not figuring out what this untrained Otaku has no problem seeing with a couple of cursory glances.

See my point now?

So, you prefer all your omo characters to look pretty and act like total morons? I'll keep that in mind.

17 hours ago, PPP said:

Classic Spongebob!

On 1/9/2021 at 6:00 PM, GermanShepherd said:

Jokes on you, I wasn't being sarcartic after all.

Just ignore the guy man. You can tell by Original Demon's (Or whatever his name is) comments that he was trolling just to get a reaction. Who overreacts over a drawing? That's why PPP's Spongebob clip was right on the money. 

On 1/9/2021 at 6:25 PM, bustin2pee said:

No offence, but I don't, not really, sorry I don't agree that real world logic needs to apply. These are fantasy characters in a fantasy world and artistic license has been used to produce a first class illustration. I'm not bothered about incorrect military procedure or whatever - I just want to see desperation and and good ole pissin' drawn by (IMHO) one of the best omo artists around

So basically Original Demon complaining about a drawing, really? 

On 1/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, Original Demon said:

So then they all put their backs to that wall. Crouching down conceals them from rear attack while allowing them all to watch their front while they pee...and again, nobody pees on anybody's ass.

I've said this in another thread: Not every illustration needs a story. These latest images are fine without one. They're three sequential images that give us enough information on their own to allow us to use our imaginations to fill in our own details. Writing a prose story to go with them means you want to supply the details yourself. Fine, but stories - even fantasy ones, including hentai - have to follow some kind of logic, either internal or external.

This is my point: There is a glaring logic error in the written story. It is that all the characters assume that just because they're all desperate they can't keep their guard up while they all relieve themselves. This is wrong, and all your diagram and explanation of the terrain do is present another reason why that assumption is wrong.

And here's the thing about "immersion." If it's just me being skeptical and being knocked out of the narrative because of the error, it's my problem, right? If however we stick fully to being immersed in the story, then the trained commander of the group looks like an idiot for not figuring out what this untrained Otaku has no problem seeing with a couple of cursory glances.

See my point now?

So, you prefer all your omo characters to look pretty and act like total morons? I'll keep that in mind.

Chill out dude! It's just a drawing. Plus it's Biku's art some he can do whatever he wants with it, then, you go after GermanShepherd for no reason. This isn't the place for negative comments. If you're trolling then go somewhere else. If you don't like the art then don't look at it. Just look at some other art. You're probably gonna see this text and you're probably gonna go on a profanity rant on me, but sir, I don't really care man. I'm just here to see some good omorashi arts. Please leave the negative comments to yourself. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, bustin2pee said:

I have no words! One of the best ever - OUTSTANDING! I salute you.

Biku's art is amazing. 

I absolutely like your drawings. 
So hot how she is standing like a X with her knees and her thighs pressed hard together. I love it.

I love it too, if a girl is forced to drink and not allowed to go to the loo.

If she has to drink more than her bladder can hold, she simply must wee her panties, but she is despite a naughty girl.

Good girls have to hold it!!