Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

I think she did not have time to get her little panties down under her knees , it was bursting out of her before she could squat.

She is standing in a large lake of hot wee and she is still pissing, her bladder must have been full to explode!!

Maybe that someone told her to „hold on „ , that someone made her hold until she could not anymore!? 

Great drawing like ever!

4 hours ago, Biku said:

metal slug 1.png

The strike was very sudden, every single person in the building had to be hastily evacuated to a safer spot while a group was assigned the task of going to the armory to get enough ammunition to fend off the attack. But the way to it was heavily guarded and progress was very slow. And for the the four recruits that made up the task force, this was beginning to be a major issue, not only because the mission was complicated, but because rehydrating after a workout session and a long operation don't go very well together. After a long couple of hours of ever growing pressure, the group realized they had to find a way to unload the ever-growing burden. During their slow advances, they found a small cave by the road, almost as if nature itself had built a pit stop.

Fio: Is this safe enough?

Eri: Can't fuckin' wait for "safe enough", and it doesn't look like any of you can either!metal slug 2.png

Usually the protocol for unorthodox relief is to have one person watch over the rest, but given that the current enemy had enough fire power to decimate them with one shot, Eri decided to take the gamble of having them all go at once, in order to stay less time in that same place. She also knew none of the members of the task force were in any state to keep guard without there being some consequences. Eri: Don't want any of you gettin' fried, so let's make this quick!metal slug 3.png

Like a dam being struck by a missile, the floodgates gave way to the hours of pent-up water and sport drinks gushing from between the legs of the very agitated task force. Regardless of how much strength was put into the voiding process, the sheer volume made it evident that it was going to be relatively time consuming. Knowing this, Eri decided to forget the on-going strikes and focus on pouring herself onto the ground
Eri: Stop...peeing on my ass...

Fio: Can't...help it...I have some wipes if you want...

Nadia: Ohhhh...

Leona: Officer..., any orders?

Eri: Just let me fucking piss...

Brace yourselves, cause I'm gonna be That Guy:

If they had all put their backs to each other beforehand they'd be able to keep watch over their surroundings all at once....and no one would piss on anybody's ass.

Just sayin'. Great artwork, though.

Edited by Original Demon (see edit history)
13 minutes ago, Original Demon said:

Brace yourselves, cause I'm gonna be That Guy:

If they had all put their backs to each other beforehand they'd be able to keep watch over their surroundings all at once....and no one would piss on anybody's ass.

Just sayin'. Great artwork, though.

To quell concerns that might impede the required immersion to enjoy hentai, the cave is down a steep slope, so by looking forwards they're basically looking at the wall anyways. That's also why Fio is leaned back like that, since she's in the slope itself.imagen.png

1 hour ago, Biku said:

To quell concerns that might impede the required immersion to enjoy hentai, the cave is down a steep slope, so by looking forwards they're basically looking at the wall anyways. That's also why Fio is leaned back like that, since she's in the slope itself.imagen.png

Oh, thanks goodness. I don't think it would have been possible for me to sleep without an explanation about the character's actions.

1 hour ago, Biku said:

So then they all put their backs to that wall. Crouching down conceals them from rear attack while allowing them all to watch their front while they pee...and again, nobody pees on anybody's ass.

I've said this in another thread: Not every illustration needs a story. These latest images are fine without one. They're three sequential images that give us enough information on their own to allow us to use our imaginations to fill in our own details. Writing a prose story to go with them means you want to supply the details yourself. Fine, but stories - even fantasy ones, including hentai - have to follow some kind of logic, either internal or external.

This is my point: There is a glaring logic error in the written story. It is that all the characters assume that just because they're all desperate they can't keep their guard up while they all relieve themselves. This is wrong, and all your diagram and explanation of the terrain do is present another reason why that assumption is wrong.

And here's the thing about "immersion." If it's just me being skeptical and being knocked out of the narrative because of the error, it's my problem, right? If however we stick fully to being immersed in the story, then the trained commander of the group looks like an idiot for not figuring out what this untrained Otaku has no problem seeing with a couple of cursory glances.

See my point now?

17 minutes ago, GermanShepherd said:

Oh, thanks goodness. I don't think it would have been possible for me to sleep without an explanation about the character's actions.

So, you prefer all your omo characters to look pretty and act like total morons? I'll keep that in mind.

Absolutely great pictures and absolutely hot how the girls are pissing, after holding it for so long.

They must have  been forced to hold so much pee in their bursting bladders that they must have been squatting in a lake of girl wee after finishing.

Hot how Eri piss full force on the girls ass in front of her.

Thank, really,really great work!!! 

20 minutes ago, Original Demon said:

So then they all put their backs to that wall. Crouching down conceals them from rear attack while allowing them all to watch their front while they pee...and again, nobody pees on anybody's ass.

I've said this in another thread: Not every illustration needs a story. These latest images are fine without one. They're three sequential images that give us enough information on their own to allow us to use our imaginations to fill in our own details. Writing a prose story to go with them means you want to supply the details yourself. Fine, but stories - even fantasy ones, including hentai - have to follow some kind of logic, either internal or external.

This is my point: There is a glaring logic error in the written story. It is that all the characters assume that just because they're all desperate they can't keep their guard up while they all relieve themselves. This is wrong, and all your diagram and explanation of the terrain do is present another reason why that assumption is wrong.

And here's the thing about "immersion." If it's just me being skeptical and being knocked out of the narrative because of the error, it's my problem, right? If however we stick fully to being immersed in the story, then the trained commander of the group looks like an idiot for not figuring out what this untrained Otaku has no problem seeing with a couple of cursory glances.

See my point now?

So, you prefer all your omo characters to look pretty and act like total morons? I'll keep that in mind.

I really don't want to layout the cave from every single possible angle so I'll just say it's too small to have every single one right down at the floor and not at the slope. I made it a slope in order to have an excuse to have them in that position in fact. Also if you're in a cave, you're pretty much safe from the top down, which is relevant given that the enemies in later Metal Slug games usually go in UFOs, so you're watching from the sky and it doesn't really register since you're inside of the cave. Also I dunno what wasn't seen by the untrained Otaku, she's asking if it's safe and the officer's going "safe enough" basically, she's not ignoring anything.