Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Sake said:

You are my god now, you know that?

Highly appreciate that, will try to keep raising my power level

5 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

Link Between Worlds Zelda and Skyward Sword Zelda are both the highest tier Zeldas.

All the Zelda I've played have the boring ones

4 hours ago, Soundwave012 said:

Hi Biku! Do you please make desperation pictures about Karai from TMNT 2012. ?

Don't know who that is

On 2/7/2019 at 9:11 PM, Biku said:

peach relieves herself.png

I'm happy you drew Peach getting her sweet relief! Her grinning face is too cute! I have a couple things I could bring up if you don't mind constructive criticism.

Where's she supposed to be? Who's talking to her?

On 2/7/2019 at 9:58 AM, Soundwave012 said:

Hi Biku! Do you please make desperation pictures about Karai from TMNT 2012. ?

That reminds me, April O'Neil (some versions of her but not others) would make a nice desperate captive!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'm happy you drew Peach getting her sweet relief! Her grinning face is too cute! I have a couple things I could bring up if you don't mind constructive criticism.

That reminds me, April O'Neil (some versions of her but not others) would make a nice desperate captive!

I think there is too less omorashi about TMNT girls ?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Criticism is always welcome ( though I do sometime omit things for efficiency’s sake). It’s some kingdom functionaries being held back by the Toads, she’s behind one of those doctor curtains

Edited by Biku (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

5 minutes ago, Biku said:

Criticism is always welcome ( though I do sometime omit things for efficiency’s sake). It’s some kingdom functionaries being held back by the Toads, she’s behind one of those doctor curtains

I was just about to ask the same! I thought they hastily built/brought on of those screen curtains but wanted I needed confirmation of that, hahah!

This "series" you made of Peach is simply perfect to me. I love how you followed her dress' usual design but went with some personal extra touches of yours, be it the stockings and their details to your choise of panties as well. The expressions and poses always convey just how bad she needed to go and how good it's feeling for her to finally be able to release all that tea! Of course, I adore how the relief is so great that she won't even attempt stopping her stream despite the vase already overflowing (on top of probably not even heearing the Toads's pleas!)

Something tells me that the moans, growing hissing and watery sounds, plus the golden liquids now splashing at the bottom of the curtain might be a good enough reason for those functionaries to get curious about the princess~ ❤️

3 hours ago, Biku said:

Thanks for the explanation. I was lost. And, I'm sorry, but her breasts look vertically squished, and the thing she's holding doesn't look like a vase. Like I said, it's a cute picture, but I have some issues with it.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Thanks for the explanation. I was lost. And, I'm sorry, but her breasts look vertically squished, and the thing she's holding doesn't look like a vase. Like I said, it's a cute picture, but I have some issues with it.

Doesn't it look like the same flower pot that was next to her in the previous pic to you? Cause it does to me o.o