Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(This is my first interactive story ever)

Before we can get started, let's choose the girl's name, her sexual orientation, her hair's color, her bladder's size etc.

1.Girl's name:

a)Natalie

b)Hanna

c)Scarlett

d)Jasmine

2.Sexual orientation:

a)straight

b)bisexual

c)lesbian

3.Hair color:

a)redhead

b)blonde

c)brunette

4.Bladder's size:

a)small

b)medium

c)large

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmm how about a mix of the two... It's a single toilet bathroom just the toilet nothing more inside. Scarlett gets there finds her zipper is stuck... she asks jas to help which she does but

Young lady, you need to do your chores before you go potty...   I choose B  

(Six votes for b."No way! You should do the chores first!") "Fine! You guys really like to see me squirming." Scarlett started her first chore which is washing the dishes and it's gonna be hard b

(So after I counted all of your votes, we get 3 votes for "bisexual", 3 votes for "redhead", 3 votes for "large bladder" and because Scarlett and Hanna both have two votes each, i flipped a coin to decide the name. So i picked Scarlett.) The final result:

Name:Scarlett

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual

Hair color:red

Bladder's size:large

SCARLETT'S DAILY ROUTINE-FORTUNE OR MISFORTUNE

It is 8 am. Scarlett woke up and the next thing she has to do is making her bed before she can go to the bathroom as she always does. The problem is she has to go shopping and the supermarket opens at 8:30 and she should be there as quickly as possible in order to avoid, you know, the long lines at cashiers or something else. And also the supermarket is far away from where she lives, so she doesn't have enough time to do all her morning routine. So after making her bed, she goes to the bathroom to wash her face, brush her teeth, fix her hair and apply a bit of make-up/apply red lipstick so her hair color will match her lips color. Afterwards, she cooked some eggs and bacon and ate them with pickles and drank an orange juice. It took her 15 minutes to do all of these things so she only has time for only one thing left.

"Hello, guys! I'm Scarlett. What should I do now?"

a)Better go pee

b)Better get dressed and head to the supermarket

"And also what should i wear?"

a)a pink shirt with tight blue jeans

b)a white shirt with a black skirt & black tights

c)a red top with black leggings

d)other clothes(by your choice, you can also switch between the clothes i've already written if you want, example: "red top with the black skirt")

(We have 5 votes for "getting dressed" and 3 votes for "jeans")

"Seriously? Okay! I would probably be fine since my bladder is large." BLADDER SCALE: 450/1000 ml

Scarlett put her tight blue jeans on and she is looking for her pink shirt but she remembered that it's in the washing machine so she can't wear it now but instead, she put her red top on. She takes her keys, her purse with some bags and gets out of the house before locking the door. After that, she got in her car and head to the supermarket.

During her trip, she forgot to take a bottle of water, so she pulls over and enters a store. Scarlett spent 5 minutes there till she gets back in her car and went back to her trip. She bought herself an orange juice and starts to drink it because she was very thirsty. So thirsty that she finished the whole juice in just 5 minutes. It is 8:40 am, the supermarket opened 10 minutes ago and poor Scarlett didn't even reach the half of her trip. That orange juice makes her bladder scale to grow from 450 ml to 590 ml. She starts by now to fidget in her seat a little bit and biting her lips. After 10 minutes, she ends up in an intersection where its traffic light is known as "cursed" traffic light due to the fact that it takes like 5 minutes for red light to switch back to green. And of course, Scarlett is the unlucky person this time, she pulled the brake just in time as green light just switched to red light. Now she has to wait 5 more minutes, 5 minutes of agony. Scarlett bounces on her seat while holding her crotch in order to not wet her jeans(590 ml to 660 ml). She is also moaning and breathing very deeply, biting her lips more "please, please be green, please!" Scarlett demanded desperately. The light changed and she accelerates her car and continues her trip.

Finally, she arrived at supermarket. She looks at her phone to see the time (9:10 am). There are so many people inside so it looks like there will be some long lines at cashiers. Scarlett wants to use the restroom but she remembered the supermarket's policy: "Customers are not allowed to use our restrooms until they purchase something from the store". She has no choice after all, she took a shopping cart and buys what she needs: milk, bread, fruits, vegetables, make up stuff etc. She then finds a cashier with no lines/queues. She sighed with relief as she pays for her stuff and tries to find the restroom.

Unfortunately, there is a long line for the ladies' room. There are nine girls waiting there and along with Scarlett, ten.

"Oh, guys. I really have to pee! What should I do now?"

a)wait until it's your turn to pee

b)ask the girl in front of you if you can cut in line

c)try to use the men's room instead

(Four votes for "b.ask the girl in front of you if you can cut in line")

Scarlett asks the girl "Excuse me, can i go in front of you?" / "What? No, obviously! Why do you think it's a line for?" / "But I really have to pee!" / "So? We also have to pee. But we are waiting for our turn to use the toilet unlike you, we don't complain like you do, baby girl. So you will just have to wait like the rest of us!" Poor Scarlett had no choice but to wait. "Ohhh! You stupid bitch" Scarlett said in her mind while bouncing and dancing around the spot with her hands around the crotch area. (9 girls left if we also count Scarlett/660 to 695 ml) Scarlett starts to bite her lips, makes weird facial expressions, rubs her belly, all of them in a cycle. (8 girls left/695 to 710 ml) same thing. (7 girls left/710 to 715 ml) same thing along with heavy breaths and moaning. (6 girls left/715 to 725 ml) By now, she starts to press her legs together, scissor them and then leans her back against the wall with her legs moving forward while holding her crotch very tightly. (5 girls left/725 to 732 ml) same thing. (4 girls left/732 to 740 ml) same thing. (3 girls/740 to 745 ml) She is moaning again but a bit loudly this time as she's having an orgasm and then starts to jump like a bunny with her hands still pressing her vagina so her urine doesn't come out. (2 girls left/745 to 755 ml) Her legs bend forward like she's dancing as she is trying desperately not to wet herself. Finally, the girl in front of her is in the bathroom so she can finally relieve herself but all she has to do now is to wait for that girl to finish peeing. She starts to think how wonderful it'll be to sit on the toilet while her pee comes out like waterfall with great relief on her face afterwards. But suddenly she realized that she was "dreaming" and she was the only one in the line "Finally, now i can pee in peace." As soon as she reaches the door, she finds out it is locked. it looks like somebody locked the door, probably toilets are now out of order during that time. "Ohhh! No, it can't be" Scarlett said while trying to open the door desperately. She then gave up and picked her purchased stuff and she goes straight home.

She arrived back at her place. (755 to 780 ml) She figures out she has chores to do cause she has to go somewhere else.

So what do you guys think, would you let her finally use the bathroom or should she do the chores first? ("Guys, can i go to the toilet now, please?" Scarlett is "asking" you)

(I have an idea: answer the question above like you are really talking to Scarlett, so is more interesting this way ?)

13 hours ago, Răzvan2000 said:

She arrived back at her place. (755 to 780 ml) She figures out she has chores to do cause she has to go somewhere else.

So what do you guys think, would you let her finally use the bathroom or should she do the chores first? ("Guys, can i go to the toilet now, please?" Scarlett is "asking" you)

(I have an idea: answer the question above like you are really talking to Scarlett, so is more interesting this way ? )

a)"Yeah, sure! Go pee!"

b)"No way! You should do the chores first!"