Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Joining the Sorority

10 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

Sammmme! This looks so thoroughly cohesive, now that it’s all posted together. I can see all the different elements at play on one page and it’s awesome!! What do you have in mind for part 2? ?

Yeah we did good as a group! I'm thinking of taking us through dinner... got some ideas for part 2 brewing. There's still the party after dinner as well!

Part 3 & Epilogue
There's quite a bit of messing and sexual content, as a warning. Hope you're okay with that.

The AXO sisters arrived at Delta Upsilon and entered the first room, a large and cleared out living room. Without the furniture and with the attached secondary living room and open kitchen, the first floor could somewhat uncomfortably fit 150 people, and with over 80 sorority sisters and at least 60 fraternity brothers, all that room would be needed. There were a couple of tables for beer pong and other drinking games, and the kitchen had a whole counter dedicated to shots and mixed drinks, while the living room had not one, not two, not three, but four kegs of beer. Additionally, a DJ booth was set up and one of the living rooms was clearly intended for dancing.

As the girls arrived, the boys raised their cups and cheered. The upperclassmen generally knew each other, and the ladies grabbed their own cups to pour themselves beer and mingle with their friends. A few sorority sisters had brought leftover lemonade and set it down with the shots. A large plastic container was filled with a mystery mixed drink, referred to by the fraternity brothers with vaguely offensive-sounding names like “jungle juice” and “wop” and some of the lemonade was poured in it.

Emily took the microphone at the DJ booth to grab people’s attention. “First of all, just a thank you again to Delta Upsilon for their hospitality. Today’s lemonade fundraiser as a big success and you deserve to celebrate! Before we crank up the music and let you all get to it, the freshmen need to join me for celebratory SHOTS for joining the best sorority on campus!”

Another cheer echoed through the building and fraternity members started pouring shots of tequila for each of the freshmen. Stina, Maria, and Nio grinned at each other and downed their shots, but all three began coughing in reaction to the burning sensation. Maria couldn’t help but let another wet fart out, fortunately covered up by the sound of the DJ beginning his setlist. The coughing didn’t help Nio’s desperation, either, who felt the first spurt dampen her pantyhose and shorts. Katie, on the other hand, took her shot like a champ and grabbed cups to give to the struggling freshmen so they could pour themselves a chaser. Katie and Lizzie went for the jungle juice while Stina, Maria, and Nio poured themselves coke. They saw Rowan, Selene, and Claire head to the kegs to get beer as chaser. Stina swore she could now see a hint of a wet spot from behind Rowan, right on the seam at the bottom of her shapely butt.

Maria scanned the room for Alex before finding him by the beer kegs. She winked at Stina and Nio before joining him. She bent over to pour herself a beer and intentionally pointed her ass at him. The act of bending over caused her to fart yet again, just loud enough for Alex to hear. She turned to face him. “Oops.”

He grinned. “You did what I asked.”

“I sure did. Wanna dance?”

They joined the crowd on the dance floor as the DJ began to play some upbeat hip-hop music. Maria always loved to dance and grinded her clenched ass into Alex, who she could quickly feel get excited through his jeans. He grabbed her breasts while she grinded on him, feeling her hardening nipples. His other hand ran up her thigh. Maria was lost in the moment and her ass unclenched momentarily, letting out a particularly raunchy fart. She could feel his dick twitch. He whispered, “Are you going to lose it?”

She turned around and put her arms around him. “It’s getting close… but will you lose it?”

She leaned in and began to make out with him on the dance floor. Her hands wandered down and she rubbed his bulge while his felt her ass hanging out of her daisy duke shorts. He ran his finger along her crack and felt a vague dampness. Her tiny white g-string (to prevent a visible underwear with such skimpy shorts) would stop nothing. He then pulled her clenched buttcheeks apart. Gasping, Maria let out a real shart, runny shit escaping and ruining her thong. He pulled her in close and kissed her before spinning her around. She bent down to give him a good look; the seam hugging her crack showed a dark spot about the size of a quarter as the messy poop stained through. She backed herself up to him and grinded against his crotch again.

Meanwhile, Stina and Nio had joined Rowan by the beers. Selene and Claire were dancing with boys, but Rowan stood still and had her legs tightly crossed. Her curly blonde hair glistened with sweat from the effort of holding it. She looked pleadingly at Stina and Nio as they poured themselves beers. “Please. Help me. I’m going to piss myself.”

Nio sympathized and showed her small wet spot on her shorts. “Me too… but what should we do? We can’t use the bathroom and if we get caught we’re not gonna be allowed to join!”

Stina scanned the room. The two living rooms were packed as people played drinking games and danced, but the kitchen was momentarily empty. She grabbed Nio and Rowan. “Come with me, I got an idea.”

Nio spurted twice more as she was grabbed and essentially dragged across the room. The wet spot and damp patches on her pantyhose were visible, but in the dimly lit frat house, she wasn’t obvious… yet.

She led them to the kitchen and behind the counter with the hard alcohol and mixed drinks. The counter blocked their lower halves from the rest of the room. “Alright, one of you pull your pants down just far enough to piss in a cup while we block you from anyone who walks into the kitchen, then we switch.”

Rowan was terrified. “There’s like 100 people who could see me, it’s too risky!”

Nio felt another spurt and said, “Fuck it, let’s do it.”

They backed into a corner so Rowan and Stina could block any potential kitchen visitors from seeing Nio. Stina chugged her beer so her cup would be available. Nio fumbled with her buttons before pulling her shorts halfway down her thighs. Stina stared at Nio’s visible parts as the whole crotch of her pantyhose was visibly wet. Nio made an impatient noise and Stina broke out of her reverie and handed Nio the cup. Nio didn’t bother to pull down her pantyhose and pressed the cup right to her crotch and let go. Stina could hear the hissing and the cup filling up and felt herself get wetter… but not from urine. Rowan struggled as she heard Nio’s relief and Stina glanced over to see her wet spot expand around her crotch to the size of a baseball. Fortunately for her, Nio then finished peeing and handed Stina her cup back before pulling up her shorts. Peeing through her pantyhose caused some glistening wetness to roll down her legs, but none of the boys or Callie would likely notice. Only a couple people had come in and out of the kitchen, mainly to pour themselves more alcohol, and they didn’t bother to look closer at three girls who looked like they were merely having a conversation.

Nio and Stina looked to Rowan. Rowan looked down at her pants and said, “Fuck it, okay let’s do it.” Stina went to pour the cup out of the sink as Rowan got into position and unbuttoned her tight jeans, revealing red underwear.

Stina handed her her cup and she and Nio formed a wall. Rowan pulled her jeans down partway down her thighs, revealing her underwear as boyshorts, now sporting a darker red stain throughout the crotch. She set the cup not a second too soon as pee started gushing out of her through her underwear. Ten seconds in, though, and her eyes went wide with panic. Stina whispered, “What’s wrong?”

Rowan whispered, “I can’t hold it, I’m pooping too.”

Stina and Nio didn’t know what to say and in the silence heard crackling in addition to the hissing. Stina looked down but couldn’t see anything except very wet panties. As her stream dribbled to a halt, she heard one last fart before Rowan handed her the very full cup. She turned a little and felt the bulge in the back, which Stina could see was about the size of an orange, but fully contained by her full cut boyshorts. Not knowing what else to do, Rowan gingerly pulled up her jeans, wincing as it began to flatten her poop. After she buttoned up, she spun around. “Is it visible?”

Stina and Nio looked closely… Stina in particular. Stina could smell the faint scent of shit, but it wasn’t overpowering and the jeans were tight enough that while you could detect a faint bulge, they flattened the poop enough that people would likely not notice. The solid quality meant nothing stained through. Stina said, “I… uh… think you actually got away with it.”

Rowan turned around and was bright red. “I’m so sorry you saw that… but thank you for helping.”

Nio smiled. “Hey, sisters for life now. It’ll make a good story in ten years.”

Rowan smiled weakly. “Maybe thirty years.”

Meanwhile, Maria was still dancing with Alex. More runny poop had left a brown stain the size of a dollar. She could feel her cheeks feel wet and messy but could also feel Alex’s throbbing penis. She was trying to make him cum before she shit herself, but she was on her last legs. She straightened up and raised her head to tell him, “I can’t hold it anymore…”

He leaned into her ear. “Then don’t.”

She then bent over a little and pushed her ass against him again as a loud fart heralded her shitting herself as a first blast of a mixture of runny and solid shit, likely thanks to those cheesy nachos, flew out. She knew he could feel it come out and she rubbed her ass against his crotch, staining the front of his jeans and finally… she could feel his penis throb against her ass as he came in his pants. That, her shitting herself, and a trail of runny poop beginning to run down her thighs was too much for her, and for the first time without touching herself or the help of someone else, she came as well, gasping in surprise.

Alex held her close so no one could see their respective stains. “Let’s go to my room upstairs.”

As she came to her senses, Maria nodded and they walked in sync so no one could see his front or her behind. She hadn’t let everything out, fortunately, otherwise her shit would be on the ground, but as it is, she felt exposed with poop along her thighs.

They made it into the stairwell and eventually into Alex’s room and they finally separated. Maria gave Alex a once over, seeing his jeans brown and wet in the front from his own cum and her poop. She felt a push and grunted, turning around so he could see her ass as she pushed out the rest of the poop, now more solid. Chunks fell between her leg holes and onto the ground and she peed as well, forming a small puddle.

Alex, to his surprise, was hard again and began to pull her shorts down while she continued to poop. He saw her now completely stained white thong and pulled that down as well, leading her to the bed.

Downstairs, Katie and Lizzie had had several drinks and were in line to play beer pong when the fraternity brothers lined up to face them offered them a proposition. “What do you think we up the ante and make it strip beer pong?”

Lizzie, more shy, was tentative. “In front of everyone?”

Katie was very tipsy and just responded, “I’m down. Comon Lizzie!”

Lizzie groaned and nodded. She hoped the game distracted her from her need to pee. The lack of bathroom at dinner plus several drinks was putting a strain on her bladder. The boys exchanged high fives. One wearing a fraternity themed tank and jeans said, “Great. I’m Sam.” He pointed to his friend. “This is Oscar.” Oscar was wearing a button up and chino shorts.

They set up and Oscar said, “Ladies first.”

Lizzie threw the first shot and sank her shot. The two guys took a sip of their beer before Sam asked, “So who’s taking off their clothes between us?” Lizzie pointed to him. “You take off your shirt.”

Sam obliged and then Katie took her shot but missed. Sam and Oscar grinned as they each took a shot and downed both of them immediately.

Lizzie, who was standing with her legs crossed trying to ignore her bladder, groaned. Katie drunkenly threw her hands in the air. “Hey, I’m just wearing a dress, it’s too easy.” Katie had to pee, too, but was barely aware in her drunken state.

Oscar nodded. “Okay, Katie, take off your shoes. We’ll save the dress for next time. Lizzie… your tank top please.”

Lizzie pulled off her top, which barely hid anything anyway, to show off large breasts barely held in by her lacy white bra. Lizzie and Katie both took a sip of their beer, as well.

She took her own shot and missed, but Katie got a lucky shot. She pointed at Oscar, who took off his button up.

Sam missed his next shot, but Oscar sank his and pointed right back at Katie. Katie pretended to pout before pulling off her pink sundress and throwing it to the side. Underneath, she had on matching light blue hipster panties and bra. Katie hadn’t even noticed she had spurted into her panties, but the boys mistook the small wet spot to mean she was aroused by the situation… and she was, as well.

Lizzie saw the wet spot and thought that she was going to have an accident soon, too, and didn’t want Callie or the boys to notice. She steeled herself to win the game and threw a perfect shot. She pointed to Sam, who took off his jeans to show off his boxer briefs. Despite being apprehensive, she was now enjoying the sight of two very in-shape men standing half naked in front of her. She particularly noted the firm bulge in Sam’s boxer briefs.

Katie missed her shot wildly, but Sam and Oscar both missed as well. Lizzie drained her returning shot. The process of shooting, though, caused a spurt, and she felt the first wetness on her grey thong. Ignoring it, she pointed to Oscar. “Let’s make it even for both of you.”

Oscar took off his shorts and was wearing regular boxers, but they too showed a bit of a bulge. Katie, unsurprisingly, missed, but Sam sunk his shot as Oscar missed and pointed to Lizzie. She pulled off her short skirt and saw Sam and Oscar’s bulges grow as they saw her thong and her wet spot.

Lizzie grinned and threw her shot, sinking it. Katie, miraculously, made her shot and won the game as Sam and Oscar finished their beers.

The crowd around them was now chanting for Sam and Oscar to strip, who begrudgingly obliged and stripped to the nude, showing off their rather erect cocks.

Sam made a motion to upstairs and Lizzie nodded in agreement, taking Katie in tow as the crowd cheered. Once in Sam and Oscar’s room, Katie suddenly hunched over and crossed her legs. “Oh shit. I really have to pee.”

Sam responded, “Just go to the bathroom, then.”

Lizzie explained, “Callie said we couldn’t and that Delta Upsilon’s leadership agreed to ban the bathrooms for the night.”

Oscar was incredulous. “What? Why?”

“Apparently an AXO pissed in a keg bucket and embarrassed the sorority.”

“Man, I would actually love to see that.”

Katie was too drunk to have inhibitions. “Well, you can see me do this.”

Before anyone could stop her, she spread her legs and pissed forcefully through her blue underwear onto the ground. A puddle grew and grew, but Lizzie noted both boys were fully erect and completely entranced watching. It seems this wasn’t going to ruin the evening after all…

When she was done, Katie grinned at the boys and flopped onto the bed.

Oscar and Sam shifted uncomfortably, unsure of what to do but seriously aroused.

Lizzie offered a solution. “Katie is definitely too drunk, we should let her pass out. But, to make sure you don’t tell anyone else about her accident… why I don’t I reward both of you for your silence?”

Oscar and Sam high fived again and said simultaneously, “Yes!”

Lizzie took off her wet thong and began to blow Sam and stroke Oscar at the same time. After a few minutes, she signaled Oscar to move, and he moved behind her and began to penetrate her as she continued to blow Sam. Oscar’s penis pushed against her bladder, jacking up her desperation, but it also felt good to her. It wasn’t long before she could feel an orgasm coming. As Sam came in her mouth, she came and began to squirt repeatedly as her bladder could hold on no longer. As Oscar felt her squirt on him, he came as well, pulling out and cumming on her back. Lizzie saw the rather large puddle beneath her, but it seemed Sam and Oscar didn’t care one bit. Sam grinned. “I think you won our silence from Callie.”

Downstairs, it was clear the alcohol and dancing was working and people were regularly making their escape to hook up. Stina saw Claire sitting on a couch and making out with a guy and could see up her skirt, seeing a stained wet thong and brown stains on the inside of her denim miniskirt. She was bemused at what the guy would think if and when they hooked up and he undressed her. Joanna, too, was grinding on a guy, and she wondered if he would be as into it if he knew the inside of her leggings was coated with shit. Nio, too, was confident her wet spots had dried and was chatting up a boy in a corner.

Stina, meanwhile, was too busy observing the desperate girls to get sucked into chatting with a boy. Her own urges were reaching desperate levels, but she had been easily distracted, first by watching Lizzie and Katie’s strip beer pong game (and noting their wet spots) and now watching Claire, Joanna, and Nio, knowing their secrets. Rowan, too, had overcome her embarrassment and was playing flip cup, and Stina watched her intently, knowing despite her mostly dried wet spot, she was hiding a much messier accident. At one point, a boy grabbed her ass, and she immediately batted his hand away. Stina wondered if he noticed.

She sipped her beer, crossing her legs absentmindedly as she watched Claire and the boy join Joanna and her man on the dance floor. Stina felt a surge of horniness as she realized Joanna had a shining wet spot on her black leggings. She was letting it out in spurts! The darkness, the black leggings, and Joanna’s continuous dancing prevented anyone from noticing the several wet spots on the ground, especially as there as plenty of spilled drinks all over as well.

Claire, however, did seem to notice and seemed to think it was a great idea, as Stina saw a spurt go straight down between her legs in her skirt before another rivulet ran down along her legs, her man none the wiser.

Watching them slowly let go was too much for Stina, and she finally began to pee, dampening her black panties before she crossed her legs and bent over, forcing the stream to stop.

Mercedes walked up to her. “So… you’re into the ladies.”

Stina looked back, shocked at being caught before releasing another stream. “Uh. What?”

Mercedes gave a knowing look. “You’re the only sister who hasn’t been talking to or dancing with a boy all night. It’s okay. There’s always at least one in every recruitment class. No one holds it against you.”

Stina stammered at both being found out and over having an accident. “I… uhh… to be honest… I’ve never admitted to myself that.”

Mercedes looked her up and down and finally saw the stream running down Stina’s toned swimmer legs. “Oh! That. No big deal.”

She leaned in and said, “I had a small accident at dinner myself.”

Stina nodded. “I noticed…”

“I thought you might have been checking me out. Well, rookie, why don’t I show you the ropes?”

Mercedes grabbed Stina’s hand and began to dance with her, leaving Stina’s puddle in the corner of the room. Stina felt surreal, dancing as her wet underwear rubbed against her. Eventually, Mercedes leant in for the kiss, and Stina returned it. It felt right. It felt so much better than kissing boys.

Their make-out session on the dance floor was interrupted by a rude sounding fart from Stina. She straightened up, embarrassed. Mercedes comforted her. “Don’t be embarrassed. This is Callie’s fault for making such stupid rules.”

Speaking of which… Stina saw Callie walk around and pull random girls aside. “What is that iron lady doing anyway?”

Mercedes looked over and didn’t know either. It looked like she was… lifting girls’ skirts? Pulling on their pants?

Stina saw Emily nearby and beckoned her. “Emily… what’s Callie doing?”

Emily looked over and rolled her eyes. “It’s past midnight, so we’re letting girls go home if they’d like and also use the bathroom, but Callie wants to make sure people are dry.”

Stina gave Emily a once over and realized Emily, too was desperate to pee. Then she remembered she had just pissed herself! Callie would find out! Plus, her nervousness was ratcheting up her desperation to poop.

Claire and Joanna overheard Emily and hurriedly whispered to their respective men, who were ignorant of the situation and gladly began to take them upstairs. Stina wondered what their reaction would be when the ladies undressed.

Emily and Mercedes had no such boys room to run to, and they stood nervously as Callie made her way over. She approached Mercedes first and wordlessly pointed to her white shorts. Mercedes unbuttoned them and Callie pulled them down slightly and looked over her green full cut panties. They had long since dried since dinner, and in the darkness Callie couldn’t see any visible stain. Satisfied, she pulled them up and moved to Emily. Emily protested. “Comon, Callie, I’m in leadership. I’m the same year as you.”

Callie growled at her sternly. “Fair’s fair. All girls.”

Emily sighed and pulled her own white shorts down a little. Her plain white panties hid nothing and Callie spotted a small wet spot in the crotch. She pressed her finger to it and Emily shuddered. Stina saw Emily spurt in reaction right into Callie’s finger and Callie held it up to Emily’s face. “What’s this?”

Emily retorted, “I’ve been holding it since 1 PM, that’s almost 12 hours. I’d like to see you try that!”

Callie had a begrudging respect for that and pulled up Emily’s shorts for her, but she pulled them up as high as possible and Emily winced as she squirted again, now showing a wet spot on her shorts. Emily buttoned her shorts up, embarrassed.

Callie then turned to Stina, who was clenching her butt as tightly as possible. Callie pulled up her skirt and saw nothing on her black underwear, but she felt Stina’s crotch. Stina trembled, scared but also a little aroused. Callie easily felt the wetness of Stina’s fresh accident. “So. Frosh. You pissed yourself.”

Out of fright, Stina farted in response. Callie immediately grabbed Stina’s ass and felt them clench. “Oh. And you’re about to shit yourself. Why don’t you go ahead, since I’m about to bounce your ass out of this sorority, you child.”

Stina could do nothing except lose control, and Callie felt her ass as the turd first hit her panties and pushed them away from her butt. Her muscular ass couldn’t hold back and the turd curled up, forming a bulge the size of a clementine. Immediately after, another slipped out before a final turd curled up. The whole ordeal took about thirty seconds, but it felt like forever to Stina. As Callie pulled her hand away, Stina felt her back and could tell it was the size of at least a couple of baseballs. She pulled down her skirt in shame.

Callie grinned evilly. Suddenly, though, Stina remembered Nio’s text. She pulled out her phone and pulled it out. “You kick me out of this sorority… and I’ll show everyone this picture.”

Callie sputtered. “What! How did you get that? When did you take that? You can’t prove that’s me!”

Mercedes stepped in. “I saw it, too. I’ll tell everyone it’s you.”

Callie fumed. “No one will listen to you. I’m in leadership!”

Emily, despite straining to hold the rest of her pee, said, “I’m in leadership. They’ll listen to me.”

Callie stomped her feet. “Fine. You can join. You’re free to go to the bathroom.”

Callie stormed off, defeated.

Stina and Mercedes high fived, but as they turned to Emily, Emily just said, “Excuse me” and she ran off to the bathroom, a trickle running down her legs.

Mercedes looked to Stina. “Let’s go back to my place.”

Stina was surprised. “You’d still hang out with me? Even after I shit myself?”

Mercedes laughed. “I gotta be honest, I’ve done the same. You think with all this drinking sorority girls don’t regularly piss and shit themselves?”

Stina smiled. It seems joining AXO was going to be just as fun as she thought it was going to be. They stepped outside and Mercedes immediately began peeing through her shorts. “You weren’t the only one desperate, trust me.”

Despite being outside, Stina walked up to Mercedes and held her before putting her hand in Mercedes’s crotch. She began to rub her as she peed. Mercedes turned around and Stina slipped her hand inside her shorts and felt her wet panties as Mercedes pushed up her skirt and did the same. Mercedes used her other hand to feel Stina’s massive bulge. Stina gasped. “Wait… let’s get home. Don’t want Callie taping us from the corner or something.”

The moment they got home, Mercedes pushed Stina down onto a couch and fingered her, her expert fingers making Stina cum very quickly. Stina returned the favor, despite her inexperience. Mercedes then led Stina into the shower to clean up and to show her everything she knew.

Epilogue - the morning after

Nio hooked up with her man without him ever knowing about her accident. The morning after, she dressed herself and left, but she realized halfway back to her dorm she should have peed. She speed walked the rest of the way, spurting occasionally, but made it right into her dorm bathroom as the dams burst. She hopped in the shower and let the piss run down her shorts and pantyhose before she snuck into her own room to change, early enough no one else was up.

Lizzie and Katie both woke up to realize they wet Sam and Oscar’s beds, respectively, but paid them back with sex.

Claire dressed herself as her man slept. The drunkenness, horniness, and darkness meant he never really noticed her accidents. She slipped on her dirty and stained thong, grimacing, before inspecting her miniskirt. The inside had brown stains throughout, but the outside showed nothing. She slipped it on and snuck out before he would notice, making sure to stop in the bathroom to pee before leaving. Too tired and without a care about her dirty underwear, she lifted up her skirt and peed through her thong before walking away.

Joanna had a similar situation, and she pulled up her leggings. They still felt damp, but from the outside, no one could tell. She winced as she felt the dirty back rub against her messy butt, and she could see a few light brown stains on his bedsheet, but she doubted he could figure out what had happened and left before he woke up.

Selene also hooked up with a guy, but she woke up along with him. She peed in the bathroom but couldn’t bring herself to poop with fraternity guys coming in and out of the bathroom. When she returned to the room, they kissed and he offered breakfast. She felt the effects of all the drinking, though (Day After Drinking Shits!) and declined. They set a time for a real date, though, and Selene leaned over to kiss him again before she left as he lay in bed. As she leaned over, a rude sound came out and she felt a wet shit slide out. Fortunately, the inside of the athletic shorts had a built in underwear of sorts and everything held in. The loose shorts didn’t show a noticeable bulge unless one really looked for it. The guy just thought she had farted and laughed it off as she, embarrassed, backed out the room with her butt facing away and left, red-faced. While she had got away with it, she was not looking forward to the cleanup.

Rowan had also gotten the interest of a guy and had even danced with him. He eventually invited her up and she, tipsy, said yes despite her messy underwear. In his room, she made out with him before feeling self conscious about smelling the faint hint of poop. She realized there was no way for him to not notice if she took off her pants. Strangely, though, she felt very horny about going this far without being caught with a load of shit in her pants, and she proceeded to take off his pants and begin to stroke him before moving to blow him. He stopped him from cumming, though, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and offered to "spice things up."

Rowan saw her chance and said, "Nah, let's switch it around."

She tied him up to the bed and undressed facing him, taking off her top and her pants. Her red boyshorts had a residual wetness, but from the front, the frat guy couldn't see her bulge in the back. She kept her panties on and mounted him, pulling her panties to the side and slipping him in. She proceeded to fuck him till they both came, the orgasm heightened for her by her accident and his obliviousness. In fact, as she came, she pushed out a small remaining amount of poop and squirted on him a couple times. She eventually pulled herself off him, put on her pants, and let him out of the cuffs before winking at him and heading back to her own dorm to clean up and sleep, feeling satisfied.

Maria and Alex woke up in a messy bed, naked together. Maria’s ass was coated in shit and her dirty shorts were on the floor, covering a puddle and more bits of shit. Alex didn’t care, though - he felt he found the perfect woman. He prepared the coffeemaker in his room and handed her a cup of coffee as they sat together, content. Soon, though, they both felt the urge for their morning pee, along with the effects of the coffee on their bowels. Rather than give in, Maria mounted Alex again and fucked him as she peed, causing them both to cum.

As his dick softened, he could no longer hold it and began to pee on his own bed as well. Maria grinned. “We’re gonna have to spend all of today on cleanup.”

Alex said, “It’s worth it.”

Maria dug up some boxer briefs of Alex, grey ones. “Put these on. We’re gonna see who can hold it longer.”

Alex obliged and they began to wipe up the mess on the ground, farting occasionally. Maria held up her shorts. “How obvious would it be that I shit myself if I wore these?”

A brown stain the size of a dinner plate was on the back. “Pretty obvious.”

“How about I leave ‘em at your place and wear something of yours back home today.”

Alex nodded before grimacing as the coffee stimulated his bowels. Maria told Alex to turn around so she could watch his ass, and she rubbed herself as she saw Alex’s ass unclench and he shit himself in his boxer briefs. She sat him down on the side of the bed and pulled out his cock before mounting him yet again. As she rode him, she felt her ass open up and she shit yet again as she rode him.

They came again and, laughing at creating a mess yet again, cleaned themselves up.

Back at Mercedes’s apartment, Stina and Mercedes woke up after a long night of sex. Mercedes, wearing a new pair of grey underwear, felt all the alcohol from last night and got up to pee. Stina caught her and held her on top of her. Mercedes whispered, “I have to pee.”

Stina replied, “I don’t care” and began to kiss her.

Mercedes began to pee as they made out and they both wet the bed.

Emily returned to the AXO house that night after mostly making it to the bathroom. She walked up and knocked on Callie’s door. Callie opened it. She had taken off her shorts and was wearing a purple thong. A dried yellow stain revealed she had never changed her underwear. Emily grinned. “Another successful hazing, huh?”

Callie nodded. “Those girls thought they got away with it, but I got pictures of all of their accidents.”

Emily smiled. “They always fall for our good cop bad cop routine.”

Emily closed the door behind her and revealed her own white panties, now with a bigger yellow stain. Callie led her to the bed where they looked over the pictures and kissed.

Edited by herrokitty (see edit history)
  • 2 years later...