Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I hope the car wettings aren't too embarrassing for you. At least you found the relief enjoyable, right?

In any event, I did find the story enjoyable, like you wanted us to.

Oh, and if the stories in Wetting Experiences are any indication, pee accidents are much more common among adults than you'd think. Someone even said there are a lot of public accidents that go unnoticed because people aren't paying a lot of attention, and lots of "key in latch" wettings where they finally reach a toilet, often in their home, but pee before they can get their pants down. Wouldn't make it any less humiliating if anyone saw it, of course.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

@The Dark Wolf despite it being embarrassing it was dark so if there was anyone I knew they wouldn't see me anyway, as for the unnoticed public wettings I never realised they are more common just goes to show that anything can happen out there.

Well that's good at least. And I've never seen any evidence of it, I've never seen any accidental wettings in real life (aside from a woman in the theater claiming she peed her pants after a jumpscare near the end of Zootopia), but if whoever said that was right, a lot of them could have happened around me without me even knowing it. If I ever witnessed one, I'd feel really bad for them unless they didn't seem embarrassed by it.  (If a female wetting, I'd probably not be able to help being a little aroused, but I wouldn't fetishize it beyond that and the first point would remain the same)

On 1/31/2019 at 8:07 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Oh, and if the stories in Wetting Experiences are any indication, pee accidents are much more common among adults than you'd think. Someone even said there are a lot of public accidents that go unnoticed because people aren't paying a lot of attention, and lots of "key in latch" wettings where they finally reach a toilet, often in their home, but pee before they can get their pants down. Wouldn't make it any less humiliating if anyone saw it, of course.

I think this is absolutely right. I once had an accident in a train, and other people did not notice (nor did they when I had to get out because of a transfer and my bottom was wet. I think it is also largely because people actually do not pay that much attention to each other. I have been in situations where I have changed (part of) my clothes in public or semi-public (like in a train wagon with three other people in it), and my finding is that as long as you don't act like anything outside the ordinary is happening, no one is paying very close attention and you can get away with quite a lot.

3 minutes ago, Lils said:

I think this is absolutely right. I once had an accident in a train, and other people did not notice (nor did they when I had to get out because of a transfer and my bottom was wet. I think it is also largely because people actually do not pay that much attention to each other. I have been in situations where I have changed (part of) my clothes in public or semi-public (like in a train wagon with three other people in it), and my finding is that as long as you don't act like anything outside the ordinary is happening, no one is paying very close attention and you can get away with quite a lot.

I think it also comes down to the clothing itself, it's quite easy to conceal an accident and going to what you said about people not paying attention I think it shows how disconnected we as a species we are, very sad indeed.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:11 PM, Red Simpson said:

I recently got some pads for my car seat so now I don't have to worry if I have an accident

I drive about two hours home from work in heavy traffic, so I wear a pair of plastic rain pants over my jeans for the ride. I peed my pants a number of times on the ride, but at least my car seat was dry even if my jeans and underwear were completely drenched.