Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, nappypants said:

You should know by now that you need to Pamper up for bed when you have a night like that ?

So I usually do wear protection to bed after a night of drinking or other substances as I get sloppy and have a tendency to wake up wet. Usually my husband will remind me to put on a diaper/Goodnite before bed and that usually helps keep the bed dry. Friday night I was apparently too floppy or just uncooperative, so he threw the mat down instead. There's another mattress protector underneath our sheets but the mat helps keep my puddle to myself ? I

7 hours ago, omoboros said:

Quite a wet spot you made there! Was it an enjoyable bedwetting, or more of a hassle to clean up?

It was a hassle as I was all wet and sticky, but now thinking back on it, it's hot ?

On 1/26/2019 at 11:32 PM, yuanfather said:

Are you a male or female?

Um... not a stellar 4th post my friend. C- for effort. 

Best to poke around the form for a little while first or click on my profile... ? Or you know, look at my soaked pair of panties and profile pic...

It's late, I'm snarky. 

3 hours ago, trekkie said:

There's no better way to wake up! (Search your feelings, you know it to be true.) It's awesome that your hubby is cool with it.

Heheheh Luke I am your Urologist... No I... it's the middle of the night, I can't think of a decent Star Wars Omo pun, what's wrong with me. 

3-Pee-O, O-pee-One Kinobe... 

Help!

57 minutes ago, bobwells55 said:

Wow you had to go lol 

Giggles, 3/4 of a bottle of red wine, with only one potty break...

Guest DarthBane93
On 1/28/2019 at 5:54 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Um... not a stellar 4th post my friend. C- for effort. 

Best to poke around the form for a little while first or click on my profile... ? Or you know, look at my soaked pair of panties and profile pic...

It's late, I'm snarky. 

Heheheh Luke I am your Urologist... No I... it's the middle of the night, I can't think of a decent Star Wars Omo pun, what's wrong with me. 

3-Pee-O, O-pee-One Kinobe... 

Help!

Giggles, 3/4 of a bottle of red wine, with only one potty break...

Gender question left me ☠️ Star Wars Omo pun made my night ?

Edited by DarthBane93 (see edit history)