Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A different take on the interactive format...

(Skip below the line for the interactive story)

One problem I often see with omorashi games where it is up to the people to make choices, is that often the victory condition isn't really the same as what you actually want.

For instance: the classic goal of not peeing yourself. Realistically, this makes sense. However, this is a fetish site for people who enjoy omorashi content, and thus the motive for causing wettings is higher than the motive to win the game, understandably.

So I'm going to do a test, providing you with a motive. If you guys manage to win, lasting a period of time without wettings, I will write one (or more) fully customized stories of your choosing, based on what the most contributive users/popular vote wants.

You might be asking at this point why I don't just write a game where wettings are the goal... the thing is, I'm a desperation fan. So doing it this way, I can hopefully focus on what I enjoy. I will still write and describe accidents if they happen. 

You might find the best strategy is to keep Sarah desperate as much as you can, while preventing full wettings in time, but that's for you to decide...

Also, I'm a little new to this sort of thing. So give me some time. I'm sure I'll get better.

------------------------------------------------------

Your name is Sarah. You are a blonde, 21 year old girl, who has just been summoned to the Agency of Adventuring, via a kind offer in your email inbox. Not believing such a foolish thing could exist, you marked it as spam the first time. And the second time. The agency proceeded by using the tried and true message of a pigeon and a letter... modern problems, apparently, require ancient solutions.

As with any other day, you wake up and start the classic tedious task of fufilling your basic needs. Living, am I right?

You are very hungry.

You need to shower.

You have a fairly bad urge to pee.

--------------------------------------------------

1) Eat first, then visit the bathroom.

2) Go to the bathroom, and eat afterwards.

3) Go to the bathroom first, but shower before you pee, as you are a madlad. (mad lass?)

Edited by Earbudsplunge (see edit history)

Just to make things difficult, you do your morning routine in the most illogical way possible, ignoring all three of your friendly narrators suggestions.

You enter the bathroom, still with a relatively uncomfortable urge to use the toilet. Instead, you ignore it, deciding the comforting feel of warm water down your body is more important than the uncomfortable feel of holding in your pee, for now at least.

The water actually is making it quite difficult to hold it in, and you find yourself bending over a bit and doing a shuffle of your body similiar to a pee dance... in the bathroom. Why did you do things this way again?

Regardless, the shower was refreshing. You finish it a little earlier than you normally would.

You head over to the kitchen to grab something to eat. You find yourself unable to stand still, swaying back and forth... God, you need to go.

You are very hungry.

You really need to pee.

------------------------------------------------------

1) Bacon. Bacon makes everything worth it, right?

2) Cereal. The freedom to decide which kind is yours.

3) Toast. Seems a little boring, but it does the job.

4) Go back to the bathroom and relieve yourself. No, that's not a type of food.

(Skip below the line for the continuation)

So I realized that I didn't actually come up with a method for picking which answer to follow... I guess I didn't expect to get more than one? Either way, you can let me know which method you think is most fair to use. I know most stories use either the first response or the most popular option, but, y'know, the title.

For this particular post, I just used a random number generator to select a post corrosponding to the number (4) drawn. I know some people don't like randomness, so again, feel free to let me know what you think.

I would just like to add that randomly selecting a post to use would in theory skew results towards the more popular responses anyway, given that they have a higher representation... but hey, it's your choice, not mine.

-------------------------------------------------------

There was a clear reason you held in your urge to pee. Bacon. Need you say any more? You put a couple of strips on the pan, and start the process, crossing your legs and pacing around all the while.

"Damn, maybe I should have made something quicker..." you think, wishing a post that was kinder to your bladder was picked.

You longingly glance towards the bathroom down the hall. "I'll be really quick..." you tell yourself.

You are very hungry.

You really need to pee.

-------------------------------------------------------

1) Do it

2) Don't do it

No. No, you will not burn the house down just because you have to pee. What a ridiculous, childish idea. Almost as childish as almost wetting yourself while the toilet is unoccupied...

Speaking of which, at least you have some good news. You finish cooking and eat as quick as possible, and then race towards the bathroom.

"Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta- Oh, shit."

The good news is that the toilet is no longer unoccupied. If you wet yourself, which is definitely becoming a possibility, you won't be so childish after all. The bad news? The toilet is no longer unoccupied.

See, your not-so-friendly-anymore narrator didn't mention you had a roommate. Living isn't cheap, even in a literal fantasy world. Your partner-in-crime's name is Claire, a kind, pretty, brunette-haired girl who you were slightly jealous of. You two were good friends, and had known each other for a long time. Claire was anything but the type of roommate you would find annoying, that would hog the bathroom for hours on end, just when you wake up after sleeping in and rush to the bathroom with a bursting bladder not relieved since the previous night...

Claire was in the shower, humming some trash anime music to herself. Not that you knew it was anime, or anything. One thing you did know was that you had to go. Now. You are squirming and pacing around, desperate, with a bladder that was so, so very full.

"Um, Claire?" you start from behind the door, while alternating between crossing your legs and continuing to pee dance. The water running again, was really not helping. "Could you, uh, maybe come out soon? I really have to pee," you ask, embarrassed. Not embarrassed enough not to ask, though. That would just be unrealistic.

"Oh, Sarah," Claire says, turning down the water so she can hear you better. "I'm sorry, I thought I already heard you go into the bathroom, I wouldn't have started my shower otherwise... but yeah, I, uh, kind of just started. Would it be okay if you could hold it a bit? If it's not super urgent and all."

You cross and uncross your legs, squirming back and forth. Pacing. Pee-dancing. The whole jazz. Man, the water really is not helping...

You are desperate to pee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you say? Or what do you do? I'm too lazy make you options. But I'm sure you can come up with some.

1 hour ago, Potty-Polly said:

We'll okt voters we have three options as I see it..

Option A: tell her it's urgent and beg her to let us in

Option B: tell her it's not urgent and hold it hoping to out last her

Option C - ? Tell her it's not urgent but look for somewhere else to pee...

Personally I'd enjoy seeing option C

I'd say we have a fourth option: find somewhere else to pee.