Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The time I had no choice but to pee outside

What an intense experience, i love how you describe your desperation. Leaking while someone is walking by must have been a crazy feeling.
As we all have seen recently, you can control your bladder almost forever, in this case you were obviously beyond desperate for a voluminous pee.
Is it really that inconceivable to squat somewhere in such a huge park?
Wouldn't it be perfect to enjoy a refreshing walk in fresh air and complete it by making your own stream near the river, relaxing while you savour the view?
Lovely experience, thanks for sharing it with us!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

That was an intense effort and you shouldn’t be embarrassed having had to go outside as really was no other option. Is that really the only time you have squatted to pee?

The only time not by choice. I’ve deliberately squatted in my own garden for enjoyment but this was only time it was a choice between pee myself or pee outside.

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2019 at 12:39 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

Sadly nights out are rare these days for various reasons but would love to see how good my control was in such a situation like that. 

Yes obviously not likely to happen for a while now with current situation but I’m sure you’d be the last to Pee out of a group if You all went out drinking.

I have to say I love this story the idea of a lady trying to wait and not wanting to go anywhere other than a loo but finally having to expose herself and enjoy that outdoor relief is so sexy to me