Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Girlfriend of Miyuki Izumi: Now with tags.

Read First 

I'm really sorry if this against the rules, but I went ahead and created a new topic with tags. I didn't want to write anything that would be offensive to people who weren't into certain kinks and such. I'll continue to write this for a bit since it's been a pretty fun to practice writing.

If any moderators come across this, Please just delete the original topic by the same name!

Also added a doodle of Miyuki, not great but thought it would be nice to kinda show what I think, since my writing isn't the best.

Chapter 1

On a quiet Friday night a tired diligent artist works on a new idea for a short romantic comedy 4-koma. She finishes typing up her script before saving, and putting her computer to sleep. Miyuki Izumi, had been working all day typing up her disappointingly short script. Even spending sometime at work, spaced out, day dreaming about the idea. She wasn't normally a bad employee, but her mind usually always revolved around her artwork, and nothing else. At 21 years of age, Miyuki held a decent salaryman job, as an office worker. She wasn't particularly skilled in much, beyond her drawing skills so often times she had to give it her 100% at her workplace in order to do her job correctly

Drawing was something that plagued Miyuki she was quite an artist, but often doubted her own work. Often choosing to lie in bed scrolling through other artists work. She had serious issues with self esteem, and self confidence. She was a very short girl, along with her undesirable breast size and was also quite plain in terms of her fashion, Usually wearing longer skirts with a long sleeve sweater, or sweatpants and a t-shirt if she was home in her apartment. Even down to her large glasses she wore because of her bad eyesight.

But despite these sometimes helpless feelings of despair she fought on because she loved to draw.

"oh my, it's 2:am... I've got to get some sleep." She plops down onto her bed, removing her glasses and placing them on her night stand. Lifting the covers over herself, and grabs her favorite body pillow that she often slept with. Miyuki loved Magical Girl Poya Poya. It was an older magical girl show that she loved as a child, and secretly fell in love with. Hugging her pillow tightly she drifted off to slumber with a tiny smile.

Miyuki jolted awake, followed by heavy breathing. Her back was cold and wet from sweat, as well as her sheets that were quite damp. She had woken from a nightmare that she had relived many times before. It was a large factor of her issues with self confidence and self esteem. She was once taken advantage of by a upper class-man in high school. The thoughts made her shiver in fear, thankfully she was saved by some nameless group of girls that caught the boy, in the girls bathroom before things could have become much worse. She became terrified of men, and often took measures not to interact with them. In that moment she was betrayed by someone who was her friend, they even shared laughs, He robbed her of her innocence, and it affected her greatly. That was five years ago. In that time, she had time to think and adapt, her parents sought out therapists. In the beginning it was rough, but eventually she was able to talk about it. She was not fixed but it did helped her move on. She still had nightmares about it. This was something that became a common occurance for Miyuki. Waking up in sweat was a more preferable occurrence, it didn't happen often but the worst case scenario she would have woken up in puddle of urine. It hadn't happened in a long time, but she took precautions nonetheless. She kept a plastic sheet over her mattress, to avoid soiling it. As well as regular bathroom use right before bed. 

Shivering she finally crawled out of bed and changed her clothes, putting on a pair of thick sweat pants and and a sweater she turned on her tv. Watching anime was an escape from her stress, She often left dvds in her dvd player for this purpose. After about an hour of watching anime, her stomach made and audible noise. "Ah, breakfast... "I'm gonna have to go out..." Feeling guilty of being lazy, she went ahead and took a shower, before putting on a sweater and skirt. Miyuki had fairly long black hair that went down to her back, though she often liked to keep it in a single large braid. After getting ready she grabbed her bag, and headed out. Usually she would keep some things likes eggs, bacon, and other foodstuffs, but she was so excited to get home and write some of her script yesterday, she forgot to go shopping. She locked her door, walking down the stairs to her apartment. "whoah... It's really cold out, I wish I had brought a coat." she says under her breath, rubbing her hands together. Soon her destination came into sight. It was a family restaurant that served a mixture of Japanese food, as well as more Western dishes.

Walking through the door, a chime rings. She waits at the door patiently. It's not long before a older lanky man in his late 30s, comes to greet her. "Good morning Izumi-san, it's been what a year, since I've last seen you here!" Miyuki, had come to this restaurant many times before, she liked the atmosphere,  the place wasn't always crowded, and she was a regular and the manger became used to her usual request. "y-yes sir, I've been busy with work and such..." Miyuki spoke a bit tense. "I'm glad to hear your working hard! So the table in the back corner?" She nodded. He grabbed a menu and some silverware, and led her to the table, she usually sat toward the wall so she could look out the window, and to minimize potential eye contact with others. "A waitress will be out soon to serve you." The manager, said after setting up the table. Miyuki thanked him as he returned to the front of the store. Looking into her bag she noticed she forgot something "n-no way." She had forgotten her phone on her computer desk. she sighed and pulled out a small sketch book and some pencils. Miyuki didn't like the attention of drawing in public, but today the restaurant was nearly empty so she seemed more open to the idea. 

about 5 minutes had passed before she was surprised when she heard a woman greet her quite loudly. Slightly in shock, the woman bent over placing a hand on Miyuki's shoulder. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you!" I-I'm okay! Miyuki awkwardly yelped. She was in disbelief of the pure femininity of this woman. She had long blond hair that went down to her waist, large blue eyes as well as make-up in all the right places. Not to mention her much more desirable figure. The lady took notice in Miyuki's dumbfounded stare. She giggled "My name is Katou-san and I'll be your waitress this morning." Miyuki finally coming to her senses. "Hi I-I'm Izumi-san n-nice to meet you!" She awkwardly replied. Katou-san Laughed again. "I don't need to know your name silly, but I appreciate your manners!" She sat embarrassed "s-sorry." "Aw your so sweet." Lifting up her clipboard, "What can I get for you?" Miyuki Replied, "Um, an orange juice, w-with pulp, a-and the hamburg steak breakfast." Writing this down Katou-san held a beaming smile,"oho, that's a cute choice!" "Alright, let me take this to the back hun, and I'll be back with your OJ!"

As Katou-san left, Miyuki sat completely beat red embarrassed. Being doted on did not come naturally to her. She had felt absolutely dumb, for that greeting earlier. She thought about it hard, and something began to seem off. The waitress had a weird speech tone, she kept dropping english esque words, Miyuki wasn't all to sharp on her english but she understood popular words. Of course her blond hair, and blue eyes, also gave it away, She must not have been born in Japan, but maybe been here long enough to pick up the language? Soon the Blonde girl came back with her orange juice. "Here you go sweetie." Dropping a straw on the table, she returned to the back, with a little wave. Miyuki wondered if it would have been rude to ask about where she came from. She had never really talked to a foreigner before, but she heard some rumors about them. She began to doodle, as she sipped her orange juice. Her doodling turned to sketching, as she was interested in the strange waitress. upon a few quick sketches of the waitress, she began to feel a bit embarrassed so she quickly drew some other simple characters along side her to try to diminish the characters presence. No matter how you looked at it the drawing, it was definitely of Katou-san. 

Katou-san came back to check up on the small Japanese girl. "Need anything? Looks like your running low on OJ, want me to refill it for you?" Miyuki replied "Y-yes please!" She smiled reaching over the table to grab the glass. "Um... K-Katou-san... a-are you not from here?" Miyuki stuttered out. There was a bit of silence before Katou-san smiled and laughed. "You little detective.... nope, I'm not from here but I've been here for awhile, what gave it away? Was it my Japanese? Miyuki staring at the blonde beauty, with blue eyes. "N-no... just a hunch." She laughed again, "I'm kiddding! Seriously though hows my Japanese? it's not to obvious? I've thought it was okay since people around me never pointed it out." Miyuki trying to be tactful "It's.... not bad, but some of the words you say I don't really understand. Y-your accent doesn't help... b-but it's not like it's bad... but y-you do have a nice voice! Aw you think so? You're so kind! Thanks- OH I'm supposed to be getting your orange juice! I'll be right back!" The waitress returned quickly retreating to the kitchen, leaving Miyuki to her thoughts. "wow, she's really pretty, ah, I forgot to ask where she's from..." 

Katou-san returned, this time with a sizzling hot plate as well as another plate with her eggs and bacon all balanced on one arm, and in the other hand Miyuki's orange juice. "I'm back Izumi-san! Hearing her own name was a bit embarrassing. Setting the drink down, freeing up her arm, she skillfully maneuvered the plates off of it and on to the table. "Can I get you anything else?" Miyuki Replied "N-no, thank you." Katou-san smiled once again before leaving out of her sight. She doubled back before leaving "Oh yeah if it's not to weird, could I see what you were drawing?" Katou-san grinned. Miyuki nearly felt obligated as if she was being hypnotized by her beauty, before remembering what she had drawn, but it was too late, as she had already handed the waitress her book. Katou-san looked as she made her amazement, quite audible. She even took a seat across from Miyuki, who looked embarrassed as well as surprised. "Oh I hate this booth it's always to tight on this side, as she squeezed in, her large bosom nearly coming to rest on the table. "Oh is this one supposed to be me!?" She pointed showing the beat red Izumi. "Uh-uh... N-NO it's just a coincidence!" Miyuki panicked! Katou-san wasn't buying it as she grinned quite smugly. I don't know Izumi-san I think you really got my uniform nailed down pretty well! She spoke teasingly. Miyuki lost for words, looked as if she could cry at any moment. Katou-san laughed. "Aw it's okay! I love it, you draw really well! These other characters look really cute too!"  Miyuki tried to hide her embarrassment "th-thank you..." 

Just as she thought the teasing was over, Katou-san made a comment with a seriously concerned expression. "Though I think my breasts are much bigger than what you've got drawn here Izumi-san!" Miyuki again lost for words not knowing how to respond, she just hid her embarrassment, I-I th-though it would have b-been rude... she quietly said. "I'm kidding! Please it's okay don't worry the place is empty, I'm just a big teaser! Oh I'm so sorry I should be letting you eat! Let me get out of here! Miyuki quickly responded. "Y-you don't have to go!" blushing. Katou-san was surprised, but she took her offer. "O-oh well I guess I'll stay then" She smiled with a light blush. Miyuki awkwardly began to cut into her food. "u-um is it okay if I ask where you're from Katou-san?"Katou-san breaking away from admiring her sketch. Finally responds. "I was born in the US." Miyuki swallowing. "Oh really! That's so cool, I'd like to visit there someday... "Yes it's a very nice country despite what people say." Katou-san seemed a bit pained. "If you dont mind me asking, why did you come to Japan?" Miyuki inquired. Katou-san seemed conflicted and a bit reserved. "I-I don't mind you asking, but maybe another time, it's a complicated topic." "I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry..." Miyuki apologized. She seemed guilty about changing the mood, Katou-san seemed like a cheerful person and didn't like to hover on moody topics. 

There was a bit of an awkward silence before Miyuki deep in her thoughts, spoke a very out of character line. " K-katou-san I-if you ever need someone to talk to... Or.." Katou-san cut her off. "I don't really need anyone to talk too... But I could use a friend, I don't have too many of those. So maybe some time we could talk over coffee or something?" She seemed a bit happy that Miyuki had offered. Miyuki perked up, "y-yeah that sounds nice!" Just then the door chimed as a larger group of people came in."  Katou-san got out of the tiny booth, peeved. "ah geez, looks like I can't talk anymore. Let me go grab your check before it gets real busy. Katou-san ran off to the back once again. about 10 minutes later. Katou-san had come back with the check, "Well it looks like it's about to get busy here...". handing Miyuki the check. "If you go up to the front He'll check you out." Miyuki nodded. There was a bit of hesitation, in Katou-san's voice, "Hey well I'm not going to be able to stick around, but I still wanna have that coffee!... so let me give you my number!" Strangely enough she pulls out an older flip phone.  Miyuki got excited before she realized she had forgotten her phone. "Uh... I'm sorry but I left my phone at home..." Katou-san put her phone away and reached into her pocket, and pulled out a sharpie pen. "Hope you don't mind she smiled, leaning over the table, her larger but soft hands held onto Miyuki's as the pen tickled her palm. Katou-san was close, as Miyuki couldn't help but notice again, how pretty she really was. "There! Okay well I really gotta go, but you better call me, okay!  Miyuki awkwardly replied "y-yes ma'am!" Katou-san giggled as she went over to take the other customers orders. 

Miyuki, for the first time in a long time, made a friend.

Chapter 2

Miyuki had paid and left the restaurant as she began walking back to her apartment. She was in great mood, it wasn't everyday that she had a long conversation like that. She wanted to call Katou-san right away, of course she was still working. Now that she thought about it, she never told Miyuki, what would be a good time to call. Miyuki soon arrived at her apartment, taking off her shoes, placing them at the door. Miyuki-san happily sat on her computer chair where she left her phone, and immediately, entered in Katou-san's number into her contacts list. Swirling in her chair, her excitement grew. She soon took notice of her own eagerness, "Okay I've gotta distract myself... I've got work to do so I should get started." She woke her computer, to resume her work. She began to re-read and do some slight editing to her script before grabbing her sketch book and started drawing some rough sketches of the scenes, looking up every once in while to read. She put some music on, and soon found her self completely engaged in her activity.

It had been about 5 hours of non-stop work. Her hand was a bit cramped, and her back felt stiff. A good sign she had been working to long. She let out a soft yawn, as she checked the time. 5:32pm  "Whoah, yeah I should probably take a nap...b-but what if Katou-san calls first? I should just wait a bit longer..." She swiveled her chair towards her tv turning it on, continuing where she left off on her anime she was watching earlier. Soon the tired girl gave in to slumber right there in her computer chair... 

She woke slowly wiping sleep from her eyes. The tv repeated the main menu music, the window was dark. Coming to her senses  she checked her phone it was 11pm. Miyuki Jumped up "N-No! I fell asleep!" She quickly checked her phone for any messages, seeing none she became very conflicted about what she should do. Was Katou-san already asleep? Did she work later? Miyuki grew desperate so she painfully pressed the call button and awaited for Katou-san to answer. The phone ringed for a bit each time was more disheartening. Hello? A voice on the other end spoke out. K-Katou-san?! I-it's me, Izumi! She gripped the phone tensely.  "Oh, Izumi-san, you know... I was getting worried that you didn't want to see me..." Miyuki-san yelped, "T-That's not true! I-I just didn't know when was a good time to call, a-and then, I wasn't sure if you worked late, and then I tried just waiting but then I fell asleep. a-and-" Katou-san interrupted her. "I-I'm sorry... I was just teasing! Please calm down, I kind of figured that was the issue, I'm kind of an airhead sometimes. I should really pull back on the jokes." Miyuki once again fell for another one of her traps. "O-oh! y-you really had me worried Katou-san!" She shook her fist at nothing in particular. Katou-san apologized again, "Sorry, don't be mad please! Well it's kind of late I think all the coffee shops around here are closed..." Miyuki felt disappointed in herself but her determination was still high. "Katou-san! H-How about a b-beer! The bars are still open!" There was some giggling over the phone before Katou-san in between laughter replied. "Oh really! I didn't take you for someone who drank, or even someone who was old enough to!" Miyuki slightly embarrassed reassured her. "N-No I-can drink! I-I can even hold my liquor!" I'm serious! T-there's even a bar not too farm from my apartment!" There was some silence, before Katou-san replied. "I guess I have to take your offer! How about we meet at the restaurant in around 10 minutes?" Miyuki-san excitedly agreed before hanging up. 

She jumped all round excited as she quickly got her things ready and ran out the door, only returning a few seconds later because she forgot to lock it. Miyuki hadn't felt so happy in a long time, she was going out at night to meet a friend she had met the same day. She quickly made it to the restaurant, only 5 minutes early. She waited and waited with a grin on her face, looking about and searching for any sight of the blond. The more she waited the more she realized how few people were out, It was actually a bit spooky. Seemingly out of nowhere, She was frightened by a "boo" Jumping away she nearly had a heart attack, if she hadn't realized that it was Katou-san who had snuck behind her.

K-Katou-san! Miyuki made a voice that was angry but not in the slightest intimidating. The blond was quick to apologize I'm sorry! You just looked adorable looking all over the place like that!"  Miyuki blushed before she took notice of Katou-san outfit, it was much more stylish than her own clothes. She wore her hair in the same natural way, but she wore a cool looking black jacket with a blouse that exposed just enough cleavage to cause anyone to blush,and she wore a pair of jeans that hugged her legs nicely. "You done gawking?" I'm ready to hit the bars girl!" Miyuki playfully getting her attention. Miyuki came to her senses "R-right! sorry t-this way!" She led the away to the promised bar.

It had been quite a couple of hours, it had started awkwardly enough as they broke each other in and soon they were talking comfortably. Comfortably left, and then came more intimately. Miyuki had lied about her ability to keep her liquor and it was obvious to Katou who was much better at doing so. Izumi had taken pleasure in drinking way to much, and by her 5th beer, was incoherently explaining to Katou-san how cool magical girls are and how she's wanted to be one all her life. Making all kinds of silly gestures and signs that the blonde could only laugh at. Miyuki had nearly ordered another before Katou stepped in. "I think you've had enough Izumi-san." She grabbed her hand before she rose it trying to get the bartenders attention. In her drunken state she had no fear of anyone even men. Though it was mostly due to Katou-san who ordered the first 2 drinks. Miyuki paused drunkenly before realizing what Katou-san meant. "O-Oh! I see, I am drunk..." It had been about 2 hours, and it was getting late, Katou felt a bit bad for the poor girl she must have been trying to impress her but she wasn't doing so well because she couldn't walk straight. Miyuki instead that she was okay and could handle the walk back to her apartment, but the mature blond knew better she put her arm around miyuki and helped her staggering out of the bar and down the dimly lit street.  

The normal 5 minute walk took roughly 20 minutes due to Miyuki drunken directions but eventually Katou and the young girl made it to her apartment, or at least she hoped. Miyuki had been rambling nonsense the entire time, but upon reaching the door on the 3rd floor Miyuki finally spoke something that she understood. "Um Katou-san I don't feel very good." Just then the blond, realizing what she meant, and had no time to react. The young girl stared off into space before vomit spewed from her mouth and nose. It wasn't long before she was sobbing. There was vomit on her front door as well some that had dripped on to her sweater and shoes. Katou-San quickly fished for her keys in the girls purse. Upon getting the door open she set Miyuki up against the wall. "Don't leave me Kato-san... I'm sorry." Katou reassured her. "Hey it's okay I'm gonna be right back you stay here and just have a seat." Katou had been to many parties before and knew how to deal with these things. She searched her apartment before finding her bathroom, grabbing a towel she ran back out side wiping off Miyuki's drooling mouth. She gently took Miyuki's glasses off placing them in her pocket. She then took care taking off her stained shoes. Upon taking Miyuki's sweater off Izumi-San suddendly had a burst of energy, she seemed feerful "w-what are you doing Katou-san! She weakly held on to herself making it difficult to remove her sweater. "Izumi-San sweetie your sweater is covered in vomit, I need to take it off-" "d-dont! Stop!" Her protests were void of energy. Eventually Katou-san was able to get her sweater off leaving her in a t-shirt, skirt, and black stockings.  She picked up the incoherent girl, to her bed sitting her up on the edge of the bedside. "Izumi-san I think,it's best that you take a shower to try and sober you up." The young girl was nearly passed out and her eyes were red, from crying. She was most definitely tired.

After some though Katou thought it was best to let her sleep. She didn't want to leave her alone in case she ended up suffocating on her own vomit. So she did the next best thing and slept next to the poor girl and kept her head on her side of the bed with a trash can. She opted for the gjrl's computer chair because for some reason her bed was a bit damp, she also noticed the strange plastic feeling under her sheets. She could only put two together which only made her feel more sorry for the girl. She had at least moved her to the dryer side of her bed. She couldn't help but rub her tired head. She looked like a little doll without her glasses on. She did have to admit she did look quite adorable with them on as well. But she kept her thoughts hidden away. She noticed looked at the clock on the night stand it was 3am. It seemed like it had been much longer. She too found herself nodding off, before she new it she was already asleep. 

Light was beaming into her Katou's eyes she realized it was morning, but didn't know the time. Looking over at the clock again it read 8 am, She nearly had a heart attack but she realized it was Sunday, a day she had off. Relieved she remembered that she spent the night in Izumi's apartment watching over the poor girl. She was actually a lot more worried that she had shifted her position in her sleep on to her side, but was relieved to see she was breathing. She had somehow able to find her body pillow with some anime character on it. She found equally cute as Izumi was hugging in her sleep.  Katou-san couldn't help but to take picture with her phone until she realized it was dead.

"figures..." She said with a smile before going back to watching the cute girl again. She had almost reached over to pet her head, until she suddenly noticed Izumi's light brown skirt, grew darker before visibly flowing liquid could be seen and heard. Katou gasped out loud before attempting to wake the girl up. Multiple shoves were required as the young girl held tightly to her pillow urine began to soil that too, as she had it tucked in-between her legs. "Izumi-san please wake up!" she said gently trying not to startle her awake. She suddenly woke up and she just stared off into the distance before noticing a blond girl looking over her. "K-katou...san?" she shifted and immediately felt the wetness on her legs and skirt as well as the currently trickling pee. Miyuki tried to jump up and quickly dart for the bathroom but she was wrapped up in her sheets and the large body pillow, she tried and tried, fighting to make it to the bathroom but she couldn't even get a foot on the floor. Eventually her bladder gave up and she sat there on her bed on her hands and knees wetting herself. She hung her head in shame but was equally to scared to look anywhere else. Thankfully her lower portion was covered in sheets, but even Katou knew what she was doing. Her breathing became heavy and staggered as her shoulders jerked. The blond walked over to the girl, she got down in front of the girl, who had made it just to the edge of the bed. She saw the face of a mortified girl, her eyes were open, casted down. brimming with tears  refusing to look at anything else. she bit her lip but nothing could stop the pitiful sound of choked sobs. Katou grabbed and pulled the girl into a tight hug, not caring about the soaked sheets that surround the girl. Miyuki made some attempt at an apology but, Katou-san just held her tight without any words. Before long Miyuki gave up and let her self cry, she cried for a long time. The only thing breaking through her sobs, were Miyuki's heartfelt sorry's.

it had been about 30-40 minutes before Katou-san spoke. "Izumi-san, It's okay... I don't think of you any less." She began to stroke the girl's hair. "You had a rough night you know? It wasn't your fault."

Soon Miyuki had brought her tears down to sniffling. Katou noticed this and began to help the poor girl, trying her best to be tactful. "Hey how about we get you up and into the shower would you like that?" There was a pause before she could feel Izumi nodding. She could feel the girl struggling with the sheets, before Katou, simply princess carried her to the bathroom which almost started Izumi tears back up. "It's okay, just calm down.

Miyuki hadn't felt so miserable, so humiliated, and helpless in a very long time. She couldn't help but cry, at the same time, she had never felt such kindness, and love from someone other than her own mother before. She tried her best to stifle her tears, and try to remain somewhat dignified. Soon she was placed down onto her feet. The floor was cold, and her soaking wet stockings didn't help. Katou-san gently untangled the sheets around the shivering girl, soon leaving her in her skirt which was almost completely wet down the middle and around her bottom, her stockings were fully soaked. She was so embarrassed, trying to cover herself which was nearly impossible. The tall blond rolled up the sheets into a ball, before addressing the younger girl. "Izumi-san go ahead and take your clothes off and leave them at the door, you go ahead and take a shower, and I'll wash these for you." Miyuki protested insisting that she shouldn't have to do so, but was ultimately silenced by Katou. "It's okay hun, let me help you."

Katou-san took the sheets to the washing machine, and waited outside the bathroom door until a small hand held the soaking wet clothes just outside the bathroom door. The blond grabbed her clothes being mindful not to peak. She took her clothes to the washing machine, and started a load. Soon it was just her, the sound of the washing machine, and the sound of the young girl showering. It had been in the back of her mind since this morning but she felt horrible for feeling the way she did. Katou had a secret, she enjoyed watching girls wet themselves, bed wettings, toilet accidents... She drew immense pleasure from it, but most of all, she enjoyed when it wasn't on purpose... The blond had grown with this strange fetish for a long time, she used to hate herself for having it, and right now she really did hate herself for even thinking about that right now. This wasn't the first time she had witnessed it... but it was surely the most pitiful of them all. All she knew is that she wanted to protect this girl. Deep in her heart she felt that something was hurting Izumi-san.

Chapter 3

Miyuki sat silently in the shower, letting the warm water pound her back and head, she had tucked herself into a ball and refused to move for quite awhile. She was replaying the incident over and over. She felt miserable, she felt humiliated, and she felt dumb. She wasn't able to make the call to Katou earlier, so they could have coffee. She couldn't hold her liquor, and ended up vomiting right in front of her. She had to be taken care of by Someone she hadn't even known for whole a 24 hours, forcing her to stay the night in her apartment. To complete the deal she had wet the bed, as well as wetting herself right in front of her. She quietly began to sob again, she tried her best but she just couldn't help feel how helpless and pathetic she was. An unknown amount of time had gone by as she sat in the shower, she had stopped crying and realized she should finish up in the shower and properly apologize to Katou for everything.

Turning off the water, she stepped out of the shower, and grabbing a towel, she began to dry herself off. She held on to the door handle tying to compose herself. She was still shaking but she had to do what was right. She called out for Katou but there was no response, She did so again but heard nothing. She opened the door and saw no-one there. She grew worried but she also noticed her bed was not only dry but it was made, her clothes were folded on the bed. It felt weird having the presence of someone else in her, typically empty apartment. She walked over to the bed and noticed some breathing, and sure enough Katou-san had fallen asleep on the floor. She felt embarrassed because she was clutching in one hand her body pillow, and in the other hand her Magical Girl Poya Poya pillow case. She must have been trying to put it back on and fell asleep right on the spot. She smiled a bit, and it was the first smile she had made that morning. Seeing that she was a sleep she went a head and got dressed slipping on a pair of panties, sweat pants, and a long sleeve shirt. She hadn't had anyone sleep over at her apartment or house before, and wasn't really sure what to do, but she figured it was best to let her sleep. She grabbed a blanket from her closet and draped it over the sleeping blond. She soon found herself standing above the girl, staring at her face. It was a beautiful face that made it hard for the girl to look away. She was able to bring herself to her senses and found away to keep herself busy. She went over to the small kitchen area and decided to put a pot of coffee on. She tried her best not to make any noise. She thought about using her computer but the way Katou-san was sleeping made it difficult to actually sit at it, so she decided to work traditionally on her bed. She grabbed her headphones so she could listen to music, but her phone was nearly dead, so she went ahead and put it on the charger. She drew in her sketchbook in relative silence for about and 2 hours had passed and soon Miyuki had fallen asleep as well.

Miyuki had been woken for the second time this morning by a blonde girl. She jolted up in surprise, realizing that once again she was going to have to face Katou-san. The blond was relieved, "Sorry that I woke you... I-uh... threw away your plastic sheet... I wanted to make sure you didn't... have another accident." She tried choosing her words more carefully as not hurt the small girl. Miyuki replied, "t-thank you... for doing that..." She went on her hands and knees on the bed, bowing her head, she was groveling in forgiveness. She spoke shaking. "I'm sorry for everything Katou-san. I don't know how to repay you. I'm just so sorry." Katou-san was lost for words. She wasn't Japanese but she knew that groveling was a serious deal. "I accept your apology but it's just as much my fault, I should have known you were having a lot to drink last night. I'm the elder her and I had a responsibility to take care of you. So please for the sake of being my friend will you please not grovel like that?" saying this, the blonde, gently sat on the bed with her.  The groveling girl finally sat normally, her face was still hot with shame. She grabbed the small girls hands "Izumi-san... is there anything you want to talk to me about?" Miyuki felt Katou's hands, they were soft and gentle but at the same time she felt that if she ran away those same hands would not allow it. hearing this she thought hard. "Is there something that's been troubling you?" Miyuki was deep in thought unsure if Katou was talking about what she thought she was talking about. She wasn't the most open about things especially her past.

"I turned down your offer yesterday... about needing someone to talk to, because I don't feel comfortable with my past. I don't like talking about it and I don't want to think about it." Miyuki listened intently. "Now how about we make a deal, If I tell you about why I left the US, how about you tell me about yourself, and your past." Miyuki thought about it, she twiddled her fingers, and thought really hard, the only ones that new about her past were her parents and her therapist. All of which she hadn't really seen in good while. She did feel safe with Katou-san. She had taken care of her the whole night and continued to do so in the morning. She really must have cared right? She nodded her head hesitantly in response. Katou smiled "Then it's a deal! but before we get started, I smell coffee, and I think this would be a nice talk over some coffee, don't you think?" Miyuki remembered she had put the coffee on but forgot about it when she fell asleep. "Y-yes I think so too, the mood change helped her feel a bit more relaxed. She ran over to the kitchen before turning back. "u-um the coffee... I-I might have to microwave it...." Katou-san replied "That's fine, sorry for the trouble!" 

It had been an hour of constant talking, most of which had been done by the blonde. Katou-san was born in the US, her real name however was Juliette Alice, she enjoyed her life there. She was a fairly popular girl in high school, a true queen bee. Though she was kind and understanding and was usually the one to stick up for other students the ones that were bullied and such. Juliette was not a very bright girl, nor did she posses any talent in the arts, or music. She did however enjoy sports, she was a good athlete which helped her through high school with numerous scholarships. She did however hold a secret, she was attracted to both women and men, but she never enjoyed the company of men the same way she did when she was hanging around girls. She had always kept this to herself, and for the most part never acted on the urges.  It wasn't until the 11th grade that she had befriended a girl that she ran with often during track practice. She had known her for years, and at one point she just felt determined that maybe she was able to understand her feelings. If not, she was still a good friend and would understand her. She thought she had nothing to loose. Juliette decided to come out to her parents first, they were the supportive figures in her life of course. 

They had disregarded anything she had said, and strictly forbid her from talking anymore about it. She had been in complete shock, she couldn't believe it. About a month later, she brought the topic back up this time she was met with strong retaliation.  This went on for months. She felt shame for her sexuality she felt disgusted. If her own parents wouldn't understand, how could anyone else? She continued through her school life, she was no queen bee anymore she was depressed, she became much more stoic, and spaced out. She favored watching videos on the internet, and browsing her computer in the late night. She found herself on forums about romance, and fan fiction, and soon she found her way towards watching anime, she only knew what she heard some of the geekier students talk about when they walked past. She became instantly hooked, she love it, nothing was forbidden, and nothing was wrong, it was all acceptable. Yuri, they called it, She became infatuated with the whole community, the fan works the art, the stories. She was happy, and she felt good about herself, that others were out there that were okay with. it hadn't been a year until her parents had taken notice in her grades. Upon taking her computer away they browsed her history and that was it. They confronted her again, they gave her the option of continuing school or going to bible school. Of course any sane person would have stayed away from the later. So she did, she finished high school, and slowly her rebellious side began to show, and on the day she received her diploma she left home at the age of 18. She left her home and she left her town. She planned ahead selling everything she owned she even stole back the laptop and sold it too. Her plan was to move to Japan. It was a dumb single minded plan but the though of it kept her going. With what she had in cash she was able to open her own bank account, but it wasn't enough, she only had about 1000$. She scrounged around taking small jobs, and by the time she was 22 she amassed about 10,000$  She flew, traveling as light as a feather picking the cheapest location that she could find. A one way trip. She wasn't coming back.

She had issues with the language, as well as finding a landlord that would give her a room. She struggled for a long time in between jobs that she couldn't keep because of her living situation. 3 years had passed, she was a complete homeless mess. One night she walked into that same restaurant down the street,  she had enough for one meal and a beer. Later that morning the manager's wife. found the same girl asleep outside their restaurant. He took her in and let her use they're shower upstairs. She begged him for a job only in payment for food. The girl worked well, really well and by the end of the day she had earned herself a job, a meal and a home.

Her story had moved Miyuki to tears. "Katou-sa-..Arisu-san, oh my goodness, I didn't know you went through so much!"  Miyuki held the blonde girls hand as she sniffled. "I-it's okay Izumi-san r-really come on now." Miyuki spoke, again. "I'm sorry, have I've been using the wrong name?" Katou reassured her, "No, please, just use whatever's more comfortable for you okay?" Miyuki nodded. Wow I feel kinda better getting that off my chest! So Izumi-san... I want to know your story,  what's been bothering you?" Miyuki knew it was coming but it now was her turn. She played with her fingers before trailing off into speech. "There... was this boy.... that I was friends with..." She spoke slowly as she told the older girl who stared intently with her blue eyes. She told her about how they used to walk to and from school together. How the boy was like a brother to her.  She kept avoiding parts of the story, but she couldn't do it with Miyuki's eyes staring at her. "H-he t-t-took... me into the b-bathr" her voice became shaky, "h-he took my m-my und." Katou-san quickly grabbed the girl into a hug as she did many times already. "Hey you don't have to say anymore!"  she repeated over and over again. She rocked her back in forth "It wasn't your fault, nothing has been your fault, you hear me?" She continued, soothing the girl. Miyuki could only cry "w-why did he do that?" through her hiccuping voice. Katou continued to hug her tightly as the evening sun lit the tears on the young girls face.

Katou once again was holding the girl as she calmed down.  She felt as if the past 18 hours consisted of either sleeping, hugging or both. "I-i'm okay now Katou-san" She lightened her hug on the girl. Her eyes red from crying, Katou had forgotten that she still had Izumi's glasses in her pocket. "Oh I almost forgot to give these back." She took the glasses, opening them up and placing them on the girls face. She wiped a stray hair from her face, Katou couldn't help but be honest."Your so pretty Izumi-san, I don't want to see such a pretty face covered with such sad tears." Miyuki felt embarrassed hearing that from her, but secretly she was happy.  Miyuki hugged Katou catching the blonde of guard. "T-thank you... for everything today." Katou felt her heart pound warmly. "Aw sweetie, I want to be here for you. I'm your friend arn't I?"  

about an hour later Katou had Miyuki wrapped in her arms, as they spent the afternoon watching anime together. Katou ordered a pizza, and the two had a great time. Miyuki had not laughed that much in a long time, for a brief instance it felt like a little piece of childhood, had been restored. Soon it was 10 pm. Katou knew she had to go back to the restaurant, and get a good night sleep for work in the morning. Miyuki also had work tomorrow. "Well Izumi-san it looks like our little party is coming to an end." Miyuki wasn't very happy about it but she understood. They hugged each other goodnight as Miyuki worriedly watched her turn the corner down the stairs. "U-um Katou-san w-when will I see you again?" The blond turned and smiled. "The weekend for sure, but the restaurants open till 8pm during the week!" She waved goodbye as she disappeared down the stairs. 

For the next couple of weeks the two spent many weekends together if not every. They were all each-other really had. Miyuki felt confidence when she was around Katou, she was kind and she was understanding. Katou liked Miyuki she couldn't lie to herself but the relationship she had with Miyuki was nearly enough, she loved seeing that girl smile and laugh. 3 months had passed, it seemed like a whole year to the two girls. One Saturday afternoon the two were together in Miyuki's apartment. Katou had grown used to calling Miyuki by her first name. She thought it was cuter and more fitting than Izumi. Miyuki still called Katou the same name out of respect, she was still her senpai of course. The blond had been watching some of Miyuki's anime, while she was working on a drawing. 

"Hey, Miyuki..." Katou spoke suspiciously. "yes Katou-san?" The blonde felt bad, she was about to ask something quite serious. "Remember that day after we first met... " Miyuki felt a bit concerned, she turned her computer chair to face her properly but Katou was still face away watching the TV. "O-of course I remember..." "You know how I said that..... I found girls attractive...?"  "yes I remember..." Miyuki responded intrigued.. 

There was a pause before Katou spoke again. "W-well that's it, I-I love you Miyuki." She turned around to face Miyuki, her expression slightly concerned. "Ever since that day I've wanted to protect you, care for you and to love you. I... I was just hoping that you felt the same." Miyuki was surprised because she had never seen Katou blush so hard before, Nevertheless she was happy to hear her words. "I've never really been confessed to nor have I done so... S-so I don't really know how I feel about love with another girl... but I think I might have been feeling the same way, s-so please be patient with me, b-but I accept your confession, because I trust you Katou-san." Katou-san had never felt happier. "Oh Miyuki she ran over to the small girl, eliciting a giggle out of her as she was smothered by the girls hug. They soon found themselves on Miyuki's bed embracing each other. "Hey Miyuki is it okay if sleep over tonight?" Miyuki smiled. "Of course I-I'd love that!". The two were up late in the night drinking coffee and making up silly manga stories, Katou even drew some up, though she wasn't an artist in the slightest, Miyuki tried her hardest not to laugh at the funny faces she drew. Soon it was 1 am and the two seemed like it was time to go to bed. Miyuki had made a bed for the tall girl on the floor next to hers. They hugged each other goodnight, and Katou gave Miyuki a kiss on the forehand leaving Miyuki in a blushed state. "Good night Miyuki, I love you." Miyuki blushed hearing the words again. "I-i love you to Katou-san!" Katou-san was the first to fall asleep. Leaving Miyuki in a blushed mess, she hugged her pillow tightly, she thought to herself. "Katou-san loves me!"

MI.JPG

5 hours ago, nasfan9 said:

Also added a doodle of Miyuki, not great

Okay, I haven't actually read the story yet, but I did scroll to find the picture to see if it was any good. I was expecting mediocrity at best based on this quote here. Said expectations were completely blown out of the water. That picture was reeeeeeeeeeeally good for a simple doodle. From that alone, you're probably one of the best artists I've ever seen in this community that's actually a member of it. You need to have some more confidence in yourself...

Anyway, I'll leave commentary on the actual story itself next. But while scrolling through it, it seemed pretty well done. I'll refrain from commenting further without actually reading, though.

4 hours ago, WriterForce6XV said:

Okay, I haven't actually read the story yet, but I did scroll to find the picture to see if it was any good. I was expecting mediocrity at best based on this quote here. Said expectations were completely blown out of the water. That picture was reeeeeeeeeeeally good for a simple doodle. From that alone, you're probably one of the best artists I've ever seen in this community that's actually a member of it. You need to have some more confidence in yourself...

Anyway, I'll leave commentary on the actual story itself next. But while scrolling through it, it seemed pretty well done. I'll refrain from commenting further without actually reading, though.

Hey, man, Thanks a lot!

It means a lot to hear that. I've always kinda been overly paranoid, and ashamed of my kinks, and sexual alignments, but recently I thought about some story, and eventually wrote it out and I really liked writing it. 

To be honest I wish I could post drawings here all the time, but If anyone I personally knew, was able to figure out who I am, based on my art I would probably just disappear completely. 

But for now this a thing, and I enjoy it because, it makes me happy. 

READ FIRST

Big chapter alert! I Finally was able to finish this long chapter, hopefully it's just as exciting as I thought it was.  So I hope you enjoy. I might try and make a drawing of Katou next.

Chapter 4

The next morning Miyuki was woken up to Katou gently nudging her. Looking up she saw Katou's worried expression. "Miyuki... sweetie, you had another accident. Miyuki's face turned beat red as she came to her senses, and sure enough she was laying in wet pajamas. She bit her lip as she tried not to cry, once again the young girl had soiled herself. "I'm sorry K-Katou-san I-I have to go to the bathroom." she made a sorry attempt at running away to the bathroom but the large blonde grabbed her arm and pulled her into an embrace. The younger girl sobbed. "Come on Miyuki, you don't have to be embarrassed with me." She kissed her forehead, before leading her to the bathroom. "Just go ahead and take a shower, let me take care of the rest. It was just like when they first met. Miyuki had been reminded of that morning, but in the end it had been one of the best days she had in recent memory. Once again, as she did many times before, Miyuki stripped herself of her wet and heavy pajama bottoms, and her top leaving them just outside the bathroom door. She entered the shower to clean herself, she always ended up needing time to compose herself so she took long showers. Recently things had not been looking up for the poor girl. She had been lucky, these past few months but, fate chose today of all day. 

After she had finished up, in the shower she dried off, and there on the bathroom floor was a clean new pair of clothes complete with underwear, a bra, sweatpants and and a shirt. She had such mixed feelings, she was happy that she has a person in her life like Katou, but at the same time she was ashamed of her always having to depend on her. She tried her best to push the thoughts out of her mind, as she tried to remember Katou's words that one night. "-I don't want to see such a pretty face covered with such sad tears." The words brought joy to her, they made her heart skip beats. She went ahead and dressed herself, and left the bathroom. Katou was still in the laundry room as she was just putting her clothes and sheets in the dryer. Katou looked really pretty in her pajamas, she hadn't really gotten a good view as she only threw on her pajamas right before they were going to bed. The beautiful blonde was wearing, a pair of loose baby blue pajama bottoms who's legs were rolled up to mid knee length, and a loose top that showed a large part of the girl inviting bosom. It wasn't long before she noticed she was staring. Katou Just then noticed her standing there. "-Oh, hey are you feeling better." Miyuki Blushing responded. "Y-yes! I-I'm okay, I-I'm gonna g-go make some coffee now." Miyuki awkwardly left, she still felt embarrassed after what happened, as well as sitting there gawking at her partner." Katou found it a bit weird but she finished up starting the dryer, and walked back out to the room. "It's... a good a thing you replaced the plastic sheet." Katou remarked trying to make it seem like the whole incident wasn't a big deal. Miyuki froze up, before turning to Katou, her face was troubled as she started playing with her fingers. Katou at this point knew that the gesture meant she was hiding something. Before Katou could ask, Miyuki softly spoke. "I-I have to... I have to tell you the truth K-Katou-san.... Miyuki paused as she collected her thoughts. "In between...the last time... a-and just now... I-I've been having accidents...." Miyuki stood frozen, staring at her feet waiting for any response. Katou thought so when she noticed the sheet the first time, but had no clue it was this frequent. Katou made sure to handle the information carefully as she spoke. "Well thats okay Miyuki, remember what I told you? I don't think of you any less! I'm happy that you feel comfortable telling me these things." Katou walked over to her, taking her by the hand and guiding her down to the small table that was in the kitchen, insisting she sat down. Katou took the seat adjacent. Miyuki still felt embarrassed, but it did help that Katou hadn't seemed to be bothered with it. Katou asked her softly about some details. "How frequently are they?" The black haired girl, paused her eye still avoided Katou's as she hesitated. "I-I don't know... b-but it used to only happen... every f-four or six months." The blonde was quite surprised. "So you've been having more than that, how many since that time before?" Katou, began to feel that maybe her last question was riding the line between her concern, for her health, and partly because she was secretly interested with knowing, herself. She tried to keep it mature and stay on the subject at hand. Miyuki hesitated as her face grew hot. She didn't say anything keeping her head down, but her shaky hand rose as she held out her hand extending her fingers shyly, as if to say 5.  Katou was even more surprised. The girl reassured the poor embarrassed soul that it was okay. Katou gave the girl a hug and rubbed the girl head before heading over to the counter, to pour her a coffee. Miyuki felt conflicted but she felt better, having someone who was understanding made things easier on her. Katou's heartbeat was slightly elevated she felt like some higher power was either mocking her or this was some kind of test for her morality. She had wanted so bad to just tell her that it was okay, and that she herself was attracted to it all. She knew that it was a sensitive subject, but she knew she had to tell the girl. The last thing she wanted was to come off as someone who was trying to take advantage of the poor girls little problem. Just then the buzzer on the dryer rung breaking the girls train of thought. Katou had just brought both her own and Miyuki's cup of coffee over. "O-Oh I'll be right back!" Katou left before setting the mugs down. Miyuki thanked her before blowing sipping on her coffee. Not to long after Miyuki saw Katou walk past with all of her sheets and clothes. Feeling a bit bad she awkwardly jumped up and followed the girl over to the bed/living room. "K-Katou-san, L-let me help you!" The taller girl reassured Miyuki and in return asked the girl. "It's Okay Miyuki, but if you want to help, do you mind telling me where you've been keeping the plastic sheets?" Miyuki was embarrassed briefly before nodding her head, Miyuki simply crouched, as she retrieved a folded plastic square from underneath the bed, handing it over to Katou. The blonde thanked her as she began to stretch the noisy plastic over the mattress which she only found to create more shame for the girl. 

About an hour had passed, Katou took it up to herself to do all of the girls laundry despite hearing all of the girls protest. Miyuki had been defeated and went off to her computer to finish up the main pages of her comic before the inking process. She was a relatively slow artist, mostly because she was a perfectionist, but recently more because she had been spending a lot of time with her new, she blushed as she thought of the world, "girlfriend." Once Katou had finished folding the laundry she had ended up watching TV, she had also made a tray with some soda and whatever snacks the girl had in her pantry, which only served to distract Miyuki, and soon she too was on the floor next to her blonde friend. They had been watching little bits of whatever they found before they got bored and switched channels. It wasn't long before the heavy eyed Miyuki had eventually rest her head on Katou's upper arm. Katou found this insanely cute. She nearly found herself sneaking a kiss on the distracted girl lips. Katou was a passionate woman, but she tried her best to respect Miyuki. She herself was quite relived that the kiss she gave Miyuki last night was well received. Katou just couldn't help herself, she broke the silence. "H-hey lets go out to get lunch she jumped up putting some slight distance between the two. Miyuki perked up, as she teasingly grabbed her stomach." yeah I'm actually pretty hungry too!" Katou was happy to see the girl in a better mood, as well as getting a little bit of space between the two. The mature looking american, might have looked collected, but inside her heart was pounding quite rapidly. 

The two got dressed, Miyuki was a bit reserved and slow to do so, as she wasn't use to the sense of comfortability her blonde partner enjoyed, opting to change in the bathroom. Miyuki came out a few minutes later,  She wore a pair black pumps with black stockings, a long dark brown skirt, with a stripped black & white long sleeve blouse. She felt a bit shy, overdressed than her usually self. She began to braid her hair as she noticed, her girlfriend's outfit, it was much more causal but felt much more loose personality wise. She wore, a pair of sneakers with low cut socks, a pair of hot pants that rode higher complete with a belt tucked in white shirt, and a jacket. Miyuki wowed, by her appearance spoke honestly as she blushed. "Wow, Katou-san you look like a real american celebrity!" Katou-san laughed. "Aw I'm glad you think so, You look really cute yourself!" she winked, which only served to blush the small flustered girl. "t-thank you..." The two stylish girls left the apartment, to grab lunch, which they had not decided where yet. For the most part they had chatted walking aimlessly for a couple of minutes, they ultimately decided on a cheaper ramen shop. 

The shop wasn't too crowded and they were able to get a table, rather than sitting at the bar. It wasn't long before a waiter came to serve them, the waiter hesitated for a moment before bowing politely, and attempting a bit of english, in response to seeing an obviously european looking female. Katou played along and exchanged english with the waiter.  Miyuki wasn't to good with English so she could only follow in the most basic level. It wasn't long before Katou ended up speaking Japanese. She complimented him on his English, the waiter bowed walking away with a sense of pride on his face. 

Miyuki giggled, as she chimed in. "I guess it's kind dumb of me, but I forgot you spoke english Katou-san!" Katou shyly laughed, finding it a funny compliment, as Japanese was a much more difficult language that she had learned. "W-wait he didn't take our orders?!" Miyuki worried. Katou smugly retorted, "Don't worry babe, I'm paying." Miyuki was a bit embarrassed that Katou was treating her, as well as the embarrassing reply, but she thanked her nonetheless. Eventually the waiter came out with two bowls of Ramen one was spicy and the other mild. Miyuki replied "W-wow y-you knew I didn't like spicy stuff!" The blonde looked a bit sheepishly, "O-oh it was just a hunch."  In reality Katou had assumed so from the girls childish tastes, but of course she couldn't say something so insulting. The waiter also placed two beers on the table, Miyuki reared back a bit looking slightly angry. "K-Katou-san!" "Sorry! It's okay though, it's only one! besides I'm here for you." Katou replied. Miyuki was indifferent but halfway through her bowl she gave in and had a few sips before she had become full. The two were feeling the lazy sleepy effect of having a good meal. The two rested a bit and talking about whatever they felt, they had grown a comfortable bond with each other, they were quite different in personality, but they found what each other said interesting. Katou hadn't much time in her past to enjoy anime & manga, but she enjoyed hearing Miyuki's stories and takes on it all. 

They soon leaved being respectful not to linger too much after they had finished their lunch. The beautiful Sunday sky contrasted with cool air, the feeling of a never ending afternoon, as the two window shopped. Most of which was Katou describing various outfits that she would have loved to Miyuki wear. She wasn't a fashionable girl but even Miyuki thought about dressing up for the sake of seeing Katou possibly blush. Soon it had turned 5pm, it had felt like an eternity of good time and merry. Like a counter balance to the amount of good in the day, a certain sensation in Miyuki's bladder, had escalated quickly. Miyuki was used to this. She shook slightly but not because of having to relieve herself. It was because it reminded her of her recent state of toilet control. She had noticed that it took a bit longer for her to feel the need to go, and over the past few months she had learned through trial and error to take responsibility swallow her shyness and take precautions. She turned to Katou who had been looking at some pastries in the window of a bakery. "K-Katou-san... I-I.... I have to use the restroom." She said with a serious worried face. Katou hadn't been immediately listening, but took notice of the issue, "O-Oh okay! Yeah, let's go then!" She gently but firmly took Miyuki's hand as the small girl blushed being lead away. about 10mins later they had come across a convince store.  Miyuki had begun to feel more pressure from both her bladder and her bowels, the girl grew worried more about her need to pee, She only ever had issues with her bladder of course. Upon arrival to the store There was already a person using the women's restroom. Miyuki nearly had a heart attack right then and there. Katou still holding her, squeezed the girl's hand tenderly, "Don't worry it's going to be okay!" 5 palm sweating, thigh squirming minutes later. The girl finally came out, of the bathroom, Miyuki tried her best to hide her desperation, but the girl was at her limit. She wasted no time as she walked in the bathroom, she nearly yelped as a sudden half-a-second, trickle of pee dampened her panties. She had almost instantly prepared to drop to a squat expecting a eastern toilet, but quickly recovered standing back up, realizing it was a western style seat toilet. She had hesitations because of obvious sanitary reasons, and that had costed her precious seconds. She franticly tried to lift her skirt up as quickly as she could, before bending over as her hand aggressively searched for the waist of her panties. Tears began to well in her eyes. The girl at this point knew she was going to have an accident. She had forgotten she had been wearing stockings. If only she had realized sooner. Her hand continued to search for the waistline of her stockings, that lie much higher up. But by the time she pulled them down, Her bladder had already gave out, She had been so concentrated on her bladder that she had forgotten the lesser need to relieve her bowels. Thankfully they had done so seconds later, as urine flowed into the once dry seat of the girl's panties. She was able to get her panties and stockings down enough to fully relieve herself seconds later in the toilet. She let it all out, both liquids and solids alike. She silently wept to herself looking down at the damp patch of urine that trailed from the seat of her panties to the rear waistline. 10 mins had passed before the girl's sobs had lessened. She had already begun cleaning herself up. She felt embarrassed, too embarrassed to even to think about what Katou would say. Twice today she didn't make it. 

Katou had been worried about the girl as she slowly paced around the store. She was hoping back and forth that she had made it. She didn't seem too desperate when she went in. In the far reaches of her mind thoughts about seeing Miyuki's wet stockings, and her bashful face, slipped through her thoughts. She felt a bit ashamed to be thinking like that. Just then she saw a familiar pair of glasses walk out of the bathroom. "Miyuki, you okay-" Miyuki let out a tired sigh of relief, "T-that was a really close call!" As she rubbed her stomach, with a slight smile. Katou was glad that the girl hadn't endured anymore misfortune today. "I'm so glad! Let's go back to your place, I'm freaking exhausted!" The blonde was in a good mood, so much so she grabbed her girlfriends hand. She felt like walking the whole way home. In that moment she didn't care what other people might think, she did however notice the slight shaking in Miyuki's hand, as they left the store. "Hey, you okay, girl?" Miyuki responded with a smile. "Y-yeah it's just my nerves, you know I nearly didn't make it!" Katou still felt a bit concerned but she was glad that she seemed okay. The two walked down. the street, and before long they were back at Miyuki's apartment. Katou busting through the door, collapsed on the floor. "I'm so tired, my feet are killing me!" Miyuki entered normally only able to laugh at the scene. Katou began to suspect that something was wrong with Miyuki. Her hand seemed to never stop shaking. She had thought the girl did have an accident, but she wouldn't have kept it a secret would she have? They had just talked about it in detail from this mornings incident. Miyuki seemed to be keeping herself busy with things around the apartment, in contrast to the very comfortably seated blonde. It wasn't until the girl had run out of things to do, it was in that moment that Katou had noticed Miyuki's finger playing. Katou had just figured it out. She had been avoiding sitting down. Katou then normally called Miyuki over. The perked up as she walked over. "Um, d-did you need somthin-" Katou wore a straight but attentive face as she cut right through the girls words. "Miyuki why didn't you tell me you had an accident at the convenience store?" Miyuki froze up, like a deer caught in headlights. Katou kept the same intrigued blue eyed stare. "I want an explanation." Miyuki's face grew hot, she started a quiet mumble of nonsense that couldn't seem to find the words to satisfy Katou's question. The blonde girl stood up, and never had her girlfriend seemed so tall. Miyuki eye's welled up looking up at the girl, she felt like a child that was about to be scolded. She had slowly backed up until she was against the wall as Katou slowly approached her. Katou firmly gripped both of the girl's arms, pulling her in domineeringly. Miyuki was shaking more than she was before, more then Katou had ever experienced. She wasn't even talking at this point, Katou wasn't even sure if she was even breathing. She instantly realized she had her lover, her partner, backed up against the wall, her stomach dropped from underneath her. "I-I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Izumi-san!" the girls firmness turned to tenderness. She had been successful, only at scaring the living soul out of the girl. She hugged her stroking the girl softly, as she backed her away from the wall and down to the floor where she could hold the girl more easily. "She rubbed the girls tense back until it became relaxed, and then the sobbing finally broke from her lips in choked up patterns. "I-I-I d-didn't w-want you to be disappointed in me! The girl wailed out, letting tears fall from her cheeks. She hugged Katou-san tightly as if she might loose her if she let go. Katou-san felt confused in herself about what she just did, but feeling this girls desperation. She too understood that she herself was also suffering the same feeling. The blonde told the girl to go through the procedure of stripping, showering and changing. Miyuki wiped her tears and shamefully dragged her body to the bathroom once again. As Miyuki closed the door behind her, Katou spoke in a serious tone. "Miyuki! I had no right to do what I did. I'm going to leave for a bit, It's an important matter. I just hope that what I did never effects you negatively. Please just remember... I really did... I do love you so much." Just like that the blonde left. She left before Miyuki could even respond. 

Katou ran, she ran as she did in her childhood, those precious years robbed from her. She ran so fast she could only remember back to her high school days, for a second she almost felt if she was catching up to those fleeting memories of love, rejection, fear.  It was getting late, it was a Sunday and she did not know how much time she had. Stores were on the verge of closing soon. She ran for 20 minutes before she found it.

Miyuki had ran out to try and catch the running girl, but she wasn't athletic, fast, or agile she tripped at the door as the girl vanished from her view. She cried and cried but she couldn't cry anymore, she just hurt. Her chest was heavy but nothing came out of her. It had been an unknown time before she had noticed. The attention of the neighbor next door, bringing her back to reality. She picked her self up with whatever dignity she had left returning to her apartment. She didn't feel like doing anything, because every step had felt like the ones she took along side Katou. Removing her clothes, showering, drinking. Before she knew she found herself in her bathtub. She didn't bother removing her soiled garments. She just turned turned the warm water on. soaking her clothes as she lay on the floor because she wanted the warmth. 

Miyuki's eyes opened slowly, she still felt the droplets of water that ran down her face covering her glasses. She knew she must have fallen asleep at some point. Unable to move she stared lazily at the tub wall. Every drop of water deafening her surroundings. Until it suddenly stopped. Then she felt it, the hand that she knew, the voice that she knew. She felt as the force pulled her from the wet floor of the tub. She was shook, before she finally met her eyes. She was able to speak if only so weakly

"P-ple-please... don't leave me again Katou-san." 

Miyuki had regained feeling as she looked into Katou's eyes. Her face was streaming tears, she fought the tears, her voice came out choked. "I-I-I"m s-sorry Miyuki she hugged the soaking wet girl." Miyuki had never seen Katou for so long, she was rocked in the blonde's warm arms, for an eternity, as endless sweet words of adoration fell from the girls lips. This warmth was truly unmatched, it is what the girl needed most in her life. It was as if the sun had been returned to her once more. It was sweet, and inviting. The two sat cradling each other before Miyuki spoke. "Katou-san... I-I'm getting... cold..." She could feel Miyuki's grip tighten. "C-can... you please help me?" There was a long pause before Katou had spoken. "I... I want to show you something." The gentle giant, sat the girl on the edge of the tub, "I'll be gentle Miyuki, I promise." As she delicately unbuttoned Miyuki's blouse, revealing the girls pearly milk colored skin, she slid each of her arms one by one from the wet sleeves of her shirt. Katou's gentle hands slide down her skin to the girls skirt, loosening, and next helping the girl up on her feet. The girl still shivered, as her heavy skirt dropped to the floor. Katou had paused in a daze as she saw the girl's beautiful body, it was as if an angel had landed in front of her. Miyuki' chest was adorned with a beige plain brassiere, her delicate thin legs were enveloped in black stockings that met to the belly button. Still frozen, only to break the silence Miyuki spoke once more. "K-katou-san... I-I'm still cold...." Katou in one gentle move, took the girl in her arms like a princess. She carried her to the bed, gently placing the fragile girl down. The blonde girl was silent as she began unbuttoning her own shirt, revealing the girls impressive bust, that filled the girls bra. Miyuki's eyes watched intently, as the large woman's bosom blossomed as she slid her bra down her toned arms. The heaving breasts were the apple of Miyuki's eyes watching them bustle about, it had distracted her complete. It wasn't untill Katou moved a bit closer to the girl did She take notice of the fully nude girl. Suddenly she went down on her knees meeting at the girls much more modest chest, her hands skillfully maneuvered, removing the beige piece covering the girls petite bosom. Doing so Katou could feel the girls quickly beating heart. In a gentle voice Katou spoke, her hands slid down Miyuki's belly, down to her stockings. "I'll be so gentle, my sweetheart." She slowly, pulled the black stockings from the girls dainty thin legs. She ran her fingers over them, she couldn't help but give the girls trembling thigh a few soft kisses. Soon she was down to the girls small feet, as she pulled off the last of the stockings. She bowed down giving the girls foot a light kiss. Miyuki had never seen Katou so vulnerable, and humble looking. Katou spoke rising back up sitting her shapely butt on her legs. "Miyuki, I-I too don't want you to be disappointed in me, before I go any further I have to be honest with you." The girl stood, Miyuki noticed the blonde ever so slight tremble. Was katou feeling fear? Miyuki laid patiently on the bed, she was nearly naked except for her still damp panties. Her eyes couldn't seem to let go of the beautiful well endowed figure of her lover. Katou was rustling into some bag before she pulled something out from it.

It was like a play out of left field, and unexpected turn of events. Miyuki rose to her hands, Katou in front of the girl, completely naked. Her face failed to return Miyuki's gaze, she held tight to her chest a case of disposable diapers. She fell to her knees placing the case in front of her as she groveled. "M-Miyuki, I-I have to be sincere.... T-This is a s-special thing to me." She was trembling more. "I'm sorry that I'm so shameful." Miyuki was still quite unsure of what to say. "Miyuki, I-I have intimate thoughts about you. W-when I first s-saw you wet yourself in front of me.... I-I found it.... so-arousing, a-and I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself." Miyuki was lost for words, she noticed Katou was most likely holding back tears. Katou's paused seemingly trying to find the words, but the smaller girl spoke first. "W-what...  did you buy those... diapers for Katou...?" She spoke hesitantly, "I-I wanted to share your feeling of disappointment!" The begging girl spoke, looking up. Their faces met, Katou was indeed humiliated, she had just confessed to something so shameful, as she begged for forgiveness, naked on her hands and knees. 

"You didn't want me to wear them...?" Katou made her self clear. "N-No I would never force you to do something like that, ever!" Miyuki averted her eyes, her face was red, she spoke flustered. "W-well I-I think... it would be a shame to... w-waste them...." Her hands were fidgeting with the waist of her still damp panties. "I-I don't think it's shameful.... I... always enjoyed it when you took care of me... So please stand up, Katou-san." The tall blonde was hesitant, but she stood, as she stood up the younger girl, spoke once more. "Katou-san I-I want to p-please you. S-so please, L-let me wear them for you.... In return, t-take care of me as you've done before. "Miyuki turned her head away hiding her blushing cheeks." The larger girl was in shock, she was so worried about what Miyuki, would have though about her. 

It took Katou a moment to grab the courage necessary to do it. This was something she had never shared with anyone, but soon she situated herself at the base of the girl. She had taken a liking to the girls thin smooth legs, running her hands up the girl thighs, stoping at her waist. She hesitated before she gently lifted the girls bottom, maneuvering, the girl panties down just enough to the set her back down. Katou slid, the damp cloth down her legs, she noticed a single glistening strand of fluid. The small girl's panties had been getting, wet once more. "Miyuki..." Katou spoke under her breath, she was so captivated by the site of clearly aroused lover, but she kept herself collected. She lifted the girl legs up, causing Miyuki to whimper. Katou was now able to fully remove the girls wet panties. She sat the girls delicate legs back down, admiring her now fully nude partner. Miyuki's hands tried to cover herself, as she became more embarrassed at Katou's gaze. 

Katou had already opened the package of disposable diapers, she had felt the small smooth, yet soft, tightly folded diaper, as she held it in her hand. She could smell it's faint scent, she took a moment to appreciate it, as she had never the opportunity to indulge in her desires. The cold touch of Miyuki's leg had brought her back to reality, the young girl was anxiously waiting, squirming slightly every now then. Her thighs were squeezed tight together as she was embarrassed from the fluids that covered her unkept lower region. The girl had never bothered shaving often, Miyuki had very much wished she had. She was startled when her legs were lifted up by the tall beauty, the girls face was red with embarrassment, but she was very determined in being gentle, as she slide the unfolded diaper under Miyuki's bottom. Being lowered down on the soft padding, Miyuki had never felt so comfortable, it was a strange feeling of belonging. The girl yelped when she felt Katou open her legs apart. "I-I'm sorry i-it's so hairy..." Katou replied with a smile, "It's okay... I still think it's very cute..." she was glad that Miyuki seemed like herself, it gave the girl some reassurance that she wasn't making her too uncomfortable. That belonging feeling only felt truer when Katou pulled the front of the diaper up, taught against the young girls belly. Miyuki felt her lovers hands as they pulled tight each of the four tapes on the diaper, Katou, placed her hand on the girl front feeling and inspecting her work. Soon it was over. Miyuki was wearing a diaper for the first time in years. She was in awe, she hadn't moved at all, she laid on her back taking in the experience. She wasn't sure what she felt, she was comfortable but she couldn't lie, it really felt nice. As embarrassing as it felt Miyuki felt like she was being hugged, it gave a sense of security, it made her feel like she was being held and comforted. She wasn't the only one taking in the experience. Katou had been staring at the girl her eyes fixated on her image, she examined her partner from head to toe. Katou responded warmly, "Miyuki, you look so amazing.... T-thank you so much..." The large blond enveloped the girl in a warm embrace. "Miyuki you're so cold.... don't worry." She whispered in the girls ear. "I'm gonna warm you up..." 

Read First

So this is going to be a spicy chapter... Sorry if there any grammar mistakes. 

Chapter 5

Miyuki felt the war breath brushing her ear, Katou teased the small girl giving her a light nibble on the ear before pushing Miyuki down on her back. Katou mounted the girl, she lowered herself, the two coming face to face. Miyuki stared blushing at the blonde, her face was so close, She wasn't really sure what to do. Feeling the girls large breasts, on her lesser chest, and the intoxicated look on Katou's face, before she could think about it, Katou had closed the gap. The older girl's lips were soft, as they pressed against her own. Miyuki's embarrassment grew less, as Katou stole the girls mouth, she was amazed at the experience. Katou then parted, seemingly to give the young girl a rest. "I've been wanting to do that from the day I first met you..." Katou spoke lovingly. It took  some time for Miyuki to process what just happened. "I-I'm sorry if I wasn't very, good... I've never done that b-before...." She spoke pitifully. Katou's eye widened, "You mean... that was your first?! Aww Miyuki I'm so happy to be your first!" Katou couldn't help but adore the girl, "It's okay sweetie, just let me do the work, you just follow along, okay hun?" Miyuki just nodded blushing. 

Katou once more locked lips with the girl. It was incredible, kissing her lover made her feel so happy to be alive, in this moment she could only think about pleasing the small girl, it wasn't very hard. Katou could tell she was not very experienced but it only made her more cute in the blonde's eyes. She was also very sensitive. Katou grinned pulling a way just enough to make a remark. "Miyuki you must be feeling really good... you know, I can feel your erect little nipples on my breasts." Miyuki was too embarrassed she just shrank into herself blushing beet red. Katou Loved to tease the girl, but she made sure not to go to far. Katou slowly but surely worked her way down from Miyuki's lips down to her neck, and soon she was at her modest breasts. "Oh, Miyuki, you're just too cute." She began licking, and suckeling the  girls nipples. Each time Katou was able to elicit a desperate whimper from the girl, soon the younger girl was squirming her legs together. "Aww it looks like you just can't handle it!" Katou spoke in a playful tone. "Miyuki do you play with yourself? Do you like to touch yourself when I'm not around?" Miyuki was painfully embarrassed, so much so she could only nod. "Oh my goodness! What a bad girl, doing such lewd things all the time." Miyuki grew flustered, "N-not all the time..." Katou grinned, teasing her nipples a bit with her hand, trailing her fingers down the smaller girls stomach her hand came to rest on the front of the girl's diapered front. She slowly pressed in and began to rub it slowly, So slowly that Miyuki just couldn't handle it. The soft cushion rubbing over the girls lower lips, edged her further, as she moved her hips into blonde's hand. Katou simply watched, she loved seeing her desperate attempt to reach climax, She wasn't about to give it to her, not before Katou could have her fun.

Not long after Miyuki was in a heated state, Katou stopped and continued every other minute, Eventually Miyuki was at her limit her voice came out broken as she begged. "K-Katou, p-please don't tease me! I-I want it..." This only satisfied the blonde. "Aww were you going to cum? Is that it, you wanted to cum?" She teasingly asked. Miyuki nodded up and down, her face was quite red. Katou couldn't help it, she looked so cute like that. "You have to tell me properly what you want hun, use your words~" Katou watched in satisfaction waiting for the girls reply.  The small girl blushed as she spoke inaudibly. "Speak up sweet heart, tell me that you want your onee-san to make you cum..." Miyuki tried her best to bring the humiliating words out. "I-I want m-my o-onee-san... to make me.. cum!" Hearing these words elevated Katou's heart beat, "Good girl.... Just you wait baby, I want to see that cute expression of yours!" 

Katou's hand that had been teasing the girl found it's way on to Miyuki's belly, she felt the girls smooth skin, before her hand slipped right into Miyuki's warm diapered front. She immediately noticed the dampness of the girl's diaper, let alone her dripping wet labia. She had some fun rubbing it directly, watching Miyuki's panicked face, she wanted to climax so desperately. "Oh my, such a wet little girl, your so naughty! "She teased as she slid a single finger in slowly, carful not to harm the girl, she was tight which gave Katou some pleasure knowing that she mostly likely was a virign. That all changed once Katou slid the rest of finger into the girls slick pussy. Miyuki shot up, quickly her back arching as she whimpered and moaned, Katou could feel the clamping pressure as well as the spray of fluid that coated her hand. The girl had fallen silent except for the sound of her exhaust panting. "My goodness, to cum like that, from just one little finger..." Katou pulled her fingers from the girl's wet slit, taking her hand to her mouth, she got Miyuki's attention as she sucked the fluid that covered her finger. "You taste like a beautiful girl!" Miyuki was lost for words, She slowly drifted to sleep. Katou couldn't help but hug the girl after such an intense experience. She nuzzled her head into the girls large breasts. Giving her a kiss on the forehead, "Goodnight, princess~" before drifting off to sleep with her lover.

The next morning Katou lie barely awake snuggling with her cute partner. It wasn't until a few minutes after, that she had jumped awake. She had just realized it was Monday. She spent no time waking up and getting ready, She had to take a shower, and run down to the restaurant, She had almost forgotten about the smaller girl wrapped blankets, She pulled the sheets off her attempting to help wake her up. Seeing the diaper she had almost forgotten their night of love. Nevertheless the girl woke her up. Miyuki blinked awake slowly, before she had also realized what day it was. The girl was in a panic. She also realized that she had wet her diaper profusely, She and Katou both noticed at the same time. The blonde took a moment to address the problem. "Miyuki I'm sorry, at least you were wearing protection." Miyuki still felt humiliated, she always did, but now seeing herself wearing a diaper that she completely wet. It was most fitting that she should be wearing diapers, she sulked on the verge of tears. Katou comforted the girl, but she knew they both had work to deal with. "Come on Miyuki, w-we both need a good shower..." Miyuki only slightly less embarrassed got out of her bed and headed to the shower. Katou quickly removed the sodden diaper between the girls small legs. before folding and tossing it into the trash can. She even helped wash the girl despite her insisting that she could do it herself. The to dried, dressed and got themselves ready in a record time. Quickly they both left the apartment, Miyuki walked with Katou to the restaurant. "Well Miyuki, I'm kinda bummed that we had to leave each other so suddenly, but your a sweet girl, last night was pretty eventful. A lot of things  happened but I think in the end it was a very special day. I can't wait to see you again!" She cupped  Miyuki's chin. "I-I also had a good time... Uh I-I'm sorry I fell aslee-" Katou had given the girl a deep kiss to silence the flustered Miyuki. Katou gave her a light smile before walking in to the restaurant leaving her with lover in dumbfounded stare. Miyuki brought herself back to reality, she ran to catch the train for work, blushing the whole way there. She was still so confused and excited about so many things, her life wasn't changing very much. However she began to see things in a positive way. With Katou by her side she felt confident in herself. 

Miyuki was distracted for most of her morning, but was able to work halfway decent in the evening. Filing paper work, Preparing documents for printing, as well as writing new paper work. It was all quite boring and repetitive work. She didn't hate her job, she was a good worker who on the very common occasion would generally mess up her work. She didn't get along too well with her colleagues, who often bullied her for it, though today was different. She had done better than she normal performed, she was fully absorbed in her work. It wasn't until 4pm had come that she felt the pressure building in her bladder, she quickly became concerned, Her lunch break was short today, having to play catch up, from coming in late if she wanted to go home at a decent hour. She only had enough time to grab a smoothie, and some tea. She had also skipped her usually bathroom break, all of these were a recipe for disaster. She hurried calmly to the bathroom down the hall trying not to make a scene. It was good, she had enough time. Unfortunately for the desperate girl, The Office Lady Harassment squad, dubbed so by Miyuki's hatred for them showed they're faces. The 2 of them had formed a line in front of the girl, and Miyuki immediately noticed this, standing dead in her tracks. "Where are you going Miyuki-chan? Isn't it a little late for your bathroom break?" Miyuki looked down trying avoid their looks. "I-I H-had forgotten earlier, s-so..." One of them spoke in a agitated way that always seemed scary to the girl. "So what you think doing your job properly is enough? You can't just stroll your tiny ass in here and hour late, and expect to leave at 5:30 pm do you?" Miyuki stayed silent, not able to find words that could ease the situation. "No words huh? figured, so why don't take your sorry ass back to your desk and some more work." Miyuki nodded, her heart beating fast she returned to her seat. They were particularly nasty those two, but Miyuki could tell they were pissed today. So it was best that she do nothing to anger them.

The clock read 4:40pm and Miyuki's bladder was at her limit, the poor girl squirmed every now and then, she was glad that the office had cubicles, so no one could see her desperation. Miyuki tried her hardest there was no way she could have an accident at work, If she had known today was going to be like this, she would have gladly worn the diapers that Katou bought. Thinking about it, didn't help her in the slightest. She had made it to 5:00pm, technically she could leave, but she wasn't in the best position to ask. At her status currently she couldn't make it 5:30pm. Just when things were looking grim for her, the two haughty women came over to her cubicle. The two made it clear that they were able to go home now, while Miyuki might have to stay to even 7pm to finish up her work. They spent a decent amount of time before they left, laughing away. As soon as they left Miyuki quickly made her way to the bathroom, She finally able to use the restroom nearly wetting herself as she pulled her panties down. She had almost had a complete accident, in the office. Her heart was pounding from the humiliation she so narrowly avoided. She sat a torrent of pee came from her, Emptying her bladder. She soon was able to wipe, and return to work only slightly shaken.

it had soon turned 7:30 before the manager told the girl she could go home. Miyuki relieved quickly gather things before walking out the door. On her way down the elevator she had realized she was going to have to wait a bit longer because she missed her usual train, and after consideration she going to be able to make it home till 10:00pm. Sometime passed before she was able to ride the train back to her normal stop. Carrying her tired body for what seemed like an eternity to her doorstep. Shortly after entering her apartment she collapsed on her bed with a loud moan of exhaustion. She took a brief moment to rest. Before getting a phone call. She lazily answer the the phone, and her attitude turned right around, It was Katou-san. "Hey, girl! what's up?" Miyuki was much happier that Katou had called her. "I-I just got home.... I had to work late..." Katou felt for the girl, She only knew a basic understanding of the work she did, but she knew it was pretty demanding on the mind. "Aww sorry you had to stay out so late, Wait were you able to eat?" Miyuki hadn't even noticed her own stomach pains, "O-oh I guess I forgot." Katou spoke seriously. "Miyuki you have to eat! You know what, I'm coming over there right now!" Before she could reply she had hung up. Miyuki was getting more and more comfortable with Katou, on a personable level. She though to herself how she was doing things now, she was going out, and having a good time. Of course her mind would have drifted to the night prior. It was true that Miyuki would on occasion masturbate, usually to various Doujinshi that contained yuri themes, She never really knew she was interested in girls. She only chose women to pleasure herself to because of her fearfulness of men. Her deep thoughts were interrupted where, there was a knock on the door. Upon opening the door, Katou invited herself in after giving Miyuki a hug and a kiss, a 2 hit combo that brought the girl to her a crimson red blush. It seems that being kissed on the lips was still a habit that the young girl had to get accustomed to. Miyuki closed the door after her, following Katou to the kitchen. The blonde began pulling out multiple containers of food. From a large plastic bag she carried in. "Sit down, and eat hun! I had planned on calling you over to the restaurant after work, I didn't know you had to stay so long, what gives?" Miyuki sat down at the chair that Katou had pulled out for the young girl. Katou went and sat across from her as if she was preparing herself to listen to Miyuki's day. "Well I came into work pretty late, and I was kinda distracted, but I did get alot of work done. Then-" Miyuki began to remember her incident at work, she nearly wet herself at work, just because she missed that bathroom once, she was lucky that things turned out they way they did. Miyuki took more time thinking about it than normal and Katou took notice. "Miyuki you okay? Something wrong?" Miyuki hesitated telling her about it, in the end she gave up. "I-I um.... I-I almost had and.... accident..." She just looked blankly at the table. "Aww Miyuki.... were you okay, what happened?" Katou wanted to make the small girl feel better about it. She wanted to pull every detail about it, and so she did. She racked Miyuki's brain and Miyuki told her about having to work more than usually, about her missing her bathroom break, even the two bullies at the girls office. 

Miyuki had her fill of the food that Katou brought over, she was stuffed full, and content. Katou cleaned up after her, because it looked as if the girl would fall asleep at any moment. The girl felt lethargic, and didn't move until Katou wanted to watch some tv together. The tall girl sat in front of the tv patting her thigh motioning for Miyuki. Somehow the small girl had the energy crawl walk over and sit with the blonde, resting her head in Katou's lap. "I thought you were so full you couldn't move" Katou teased. "w-well y-you know uh kinda just wanted watch tv and stuff." Miyuki laughed off her shyness. It had been an hour and soon the Young girl's heavy eyelids were starting to give in to the temptations of sleep. She perked up suddenly to check the time. It was almost 1am, and they both had to work tomorrow. Katou took the girl by the hand sitting her on the bed. "I want to talk to you about something Miyuki." Miyuki was tired, but she remained attentive to Katou's words. "I think it's best that you start wearing diapers regularly. For your own sake..." Katou wondered how the girl would take it. Miyuki of course felt humiliated just being told something like that. "B-but I-I mean..." Miyuki was panicked for a good reason but she couldn't find any, in the past week she had wet the bed twice. She halfway wet herself, and nearly messed herself while she was out with Katou. She had much against her with no good excuse. She was ashamed, she just looked up at Katou pitifully. "b-but that's... I-I'm not a baby!" Katou couldn't help but let out a small smile. "Sorry it's just that... You really should be wearing them, remember this morning? You had an accident but thanks to the diaper from last night, you didn't have to do any laundry. Wasn't that a good thing?" Just imagine if today you didn't make it to the bathroom in time? You wouldn't have wanted an accident in front of your co-workers right?" Katou continued to give Miyuki reasons as she held and the stoked the girls head. Miyuki couldn't say no to any of these, because she knew Katou was right. In the end the girl just nodded. "A-also... I have one other request... though it's a selfish one...." Katou was blushing, before she spoke. "Y-you have to let me put them on you..." Miyuki was now flustered as she was in shock. How could Katou propose something so embarrassing, She had thought about the night before, no matter how embarrassing, Miyuki liked it, not just the diaper, but being taken care of. She thought about it, and eventually gave Katou the okay. 

Katou was happy, she was gleeful, she tried her best not to show it, as doing so would only hurt the younger girl feelings. She still had the diapers from the night before, pulling one out she walked over to Miyuki who was surprised that Katou actually meant to start right away. "b-but can't we wait...?" Miyuki protested, but Katou gave her no buts. "We have to start now because who knows?" Katou began to tease the girl. "A certain little girl I know might have an accident." Katou walked over to the girl she waisted no time removing the girls skirt, sliding it of as well as pulling the girls panties down and pulling them off her legs. Katou worked so fast it made Miyuki a bit scared, she was surprised by how fast her lower half had become naked. She was laying on the bed with a humiliated expression, her bare womanhood was fully exposed towards Katou. The blonds stopped for a moment thinking. "Now that I think about I'll have to pick up a few things if you'll be wearing these regularly. Well for the time being there is one thing I can do." She left toward the bathroom while Miyuki laid half naked on the bed. Soon the blond emerged with a towel and razor, as well as shaving gel. "Were gonna have to get rid of all that bush down there girl, It'll make cleaning you up later easier!" Miyuki spoke worriedly "Wait K-Katou-san I can do that myself I don't nee-" Katou cut her off. "Nope I'm going to be doing this, it's included in the  letting me diaper you territory. Just calm down and let me do this!" Miyuki was beyond feeling, now she was about to be shaved, she wasn't sure why she felt so shameful, she did like it when Katou did things for her, but wasn't this a bit too much? Miyuki winced at the cold feel of Katou spreading the cream on her privates. She was fortunate that had such a gentle girlfriend, she didn't feel much of anything. "There we go! My girl is looking so cute, and smooth!" Katou could barely keep herself from going down on her freshly shaved pussy, but she kept herself inline. She went ahead, unfolding the diaper, as she slid it under the girls butt. Before she new it the last of the tapes were secured and once again Miyuki was in a fresh diaper.

Katou took the girls hands after she was done, and helped pull the girl up on her butt. Their eyes met, and of course Miyuki's was the first to look away. "Don't worry Miyuki I think you look adorable in that." She leaned in kissing the flustered girls forehead. "Now I think it's time we both get to bed." Miyuki nodded, she stood up, noticing the difficulty of walking normal. "w-well, g-good night. Let me walk you out!" She awkwardly began to walk to the door before Katou stopped her. "Oh I didn't tell you I'm sleeping here with you!" Miyuki was surprised, She wasn't going to deny her but she was definitely surprised. "U-um o-okay..." She awkwardly stood in place not really knowing what to do. "Good grief, come her sweet pea!" she pulled her by the hand leading her to the bed. "Just gimme a second, let me go and get ready." Miyuki sat on her bed blushing, she really liked being called pet names. especially by Katou. Katou came back out wearing some old gym shorts and a tank top. Even if the clothes were pretty normal, Miyuki was still wowed by her appearance every time she saw her in something new. Katou jumped into bed with Miyuki, pulling her close. Miyuki felt her heart pounding, she was so close to Katou, she didn't mind but she always felt so hot and bothered with her. Katou pulled the covers over each other, and they settled in looking in each others eyes. Katou reached her hand in front of Miyuki's face. "You forgot to take off your glasses silly." Miyuki was so excited that she had forgotten about them. The two joked and made small talk before they were too tired to continue. The too fell asleep peacefully embracing each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
Read First
A bit of a shorter chapter since I've been a bit busy!
Enjoy

Chapter. 6

Miyuki woke up from gentle nudging, a blurry blonde haired face came to view as Miyuki slowly woke up. "Good morning~, Miyuki." The soft words were instantly recognizable to the small girl. Sitting up she grabbed her glasses from the night stand. "Good moring... Katou-san.." The groggy voice slowly came from Miyuki as she put her glasses on. The girl felt it was early, and looking at the clock confirmed it. It was 50 mins earlier than her usual time she got up for work. "Katou-san... it's kind of early..." Katou explained herself. "Well I don't want a repeat of yesterday, we were both pretty late. and... I wanted to cook breakfast for you!" Miyuki was still halfway asleep, before Katou pulled the girl out of bed by her arms. "Come-on girl, your gonna eat and have a complete breakfast!" Miyuki moaned, she was not an early person to begin with, and it was weekday to top it off. Finally the blond had gotten the girl to get out of bed. Miyuki barely stood before she felt the cool air between her legs, reminded her that she was wearing a diaper. She blushed before attempting to cover up pulling the sheets over her lower half. Wearing the protection was still a bit humiliating for the girl. Voicing her displeasure the girl asked Katou to bring her some pants. "Sorry! probably should of put those on last night... one sec!" Katou went and grabbed her a pair of sweatpants to ease the girl of her embarrassment. 

She quickly slid them on before, Katou led her to the kitchen where she had laid out an omelette, sausage and, toast with a bowl of rice. Miyuki inspected the meal as she sat down in the chair that Katou had pulled out for her. She noticed the omelette wasn't flipped all to well but it smelt quite good. "Y-you don't have to eat it all... I-I'm not the best cook. I just kinda watch some of the guys at work make the food sometimes. It's kinda harder to actually do it." Katou laughed a bit. Miyuki felt so honored. "Katou-san this looks amazing, I think you did great!" She hadn't finished her sentence before she began cutting into the food. Miyuki enjoyed seeing Katou's weaker sides and faults, it made her feel that much closer to her partner. She could sense that Katou had probably been worried if it would turn out okay, so she made sure to eat every bite. Katou felt relived as she watched the girl eat, she had made an omelette for herself, though much more destroyed, she sat down and ate as well.

The two talked as they finished up, Katou opening up with a seemingly hard to ask question. She picked at the last grains of rice in her bowl. "Uh hey Miyuki... we are... girlfriend and girlfriend right?"
Miyuki was caught of guard. "o-of course, w-what wrong?" She grew concerned as she question the larger girl." Katou spoke again. "Well I was talking with my Manager, and I had told him I was looking to move, but somewhere still close enough to work." She measured the more worried looking Miyuki. "I-I was wondering if maybe we could start living... together..." Katou blushed a bit as she continued. "I-I mean just this morning, I enjoyed cooking for you... I know it wasn't the best, but I can get better! I just thought it wouldn't be to bad to live like this... with you. I mean it doesn't have to be now, but maybe in the future or so" Katou was cut off by an excited Miyuki. "Y-Yes! I think it would be great! I like seeing you!  I don't get to see you everyday because work and stuff, b-but at least we can sleep togeth-" Miyuki blushed as she caught herself. "I-I mean.. yeah!" Katou couldn't help but smile, showing her happiness was something that came naturally to her. The two just smiled and laughed, they were equally excited for the next big step in their relationship.

It wasn't long before Miyuki had to get ready and take a shower. Katou had already taken hers, and began cleaning up the dirty dishes. "Oh wait Miyuki!" Miyuki turned just before she entered the bathroom. "Do you need me to change you?" It took Miyuki a few seconds to register the question. Becoming flustered, the girl honestly denied her. "N-N-No! I-I didn't I-I'm dry!" Before quickly shutting the door. Katou only giggled as she continued washing the dishes happily.

That week had been long, for both hard working girls. Katou worked a long 9am-8am shift at the restaurant Monday though Friday, she did work Saturdays but she only worked till 3pm. Miyuki worked 9pm to 5pm and often had to work over time. In-between her hobbies and work, she was a busy and mostly tired girl. The two got together each night to plan their new living arrangement. Finances, laundry, and other things were planned out, with the two's income it was more than enough to support the apartment, but it was a smaller apartment. Somehow they were able to figure it out for the time being. They ultimately decide to live together and prioritize, saving up to move to a larger apartment. It was a lot of work, and it felt like a big step in both of the girls lives. 

It was Friday night of the same week. Miyuki was exhausted and stressed. She had worked hard all week, every day, when She got home from work, she worked on her comic, she had taken some time away from it, but she thought it would be good to get back to it. Then once Katou came home from work they, worked on sorting out the apartment, as well as making room for the two. Miyuki wasn't too messy but she did have a lot of belongings, of which took a lot of space. By Thursday they had finished, leaving Miyuki alone in the apartment till 8:30pm when Katou came back from work. Miyuki was relived to have some time to herself She had been fortunate to get home at 6pm that day, and had enjoyed working on her comic. That was, until she had been having difficulties staying focused on drawing. She had the urge to draw a more romantic plot, than the rom-com, script she had written. This was mostly due to the small girls new romantic partner, Miyuki was also a bit timid about being intimate with her lover. She had no qualms about having sex with Katou, but she also wasn't one to initiate it, she didn't know how. She thought back to their first night, she had been in a much weaker and vulnerable state then, she was happy that Katou had been so gentle. She had grown to trust the girl in many ways but her lack of confidence always was a stepping stone for her. Not long after Miyuki had abandon drawing, and ended up laying in bed. She was well aware of her pent up feelings, and had shamefully fallen victim to them. Miyuki usually kept her self busy, but busy wasn't enough to satisfy the girls desires. Miyuki had began to play with herself through her sweat pants. She just then remembered she still was wearing a diaper, the thought was enough to tease the girl, she had wore Katou's diapers all week, and was proud to say she had only woken up wet twice. She did keep her promise that Katou was to be the one to change her diapers. She was still dreadfully embarrassed each time it happened, but Katou was sure to be thorough and gentle with girl. 

Thinking about Katou, only brought the girl arousal to another level. She had traded rubbing through pants, for playing with herself directly. Her hand moved rhythmically under her diaper. Miyuki couldn't lie to herself, she really did like the arousal from wearing the diaper. So much so she had even pulled her sweatpants down to her ankles just to expose it. Seeing herself wearing it made her feel so shameful. It made her feel like she was doing something forbidden. She wasn't a masochist  but she did enjoy it when Katou teased and toyed with her. Thinking about Katou had nearly drove her to orgasm. She had eyed one of Katou's bras that had been laying on top of their laundry basket. She soon found herself waddling over with her pants down between her legs over to retrieve it before returning to the bed. She had to admit if Katou saw the ridiculous looking walk, she would be head over heals in laughter, maybe she was a bit masochistic. She took a moment to appreciate the size of Katou's bra, She had taken a strong liking to the blondes impressive bust. She had also enjoyed her lovers scent, which the bra in question possessed. Before long Miyuki was in bliss and quickly approaching orgasm as she pleasured herself freely. Just as fate would have it, she heard the jingling of keys at the door. Her heart sank, quickly she pulled her hand from her damp diaper, as she struggled to get her pants pulled up. Her pants finally came to rest at her waist once again, just as the door swung open.

"Miyuki! I'm home! The manager said I could come home early!" She came in suddenly. She did find it weird that Miyuki was laying in the bed weirdly, as well as the very delayed response. "H-hey Katou-san! T-that's awesome!" Miyuki tried to lay nonchalantly, but no matter how she thought it looked abit weird. Miyuki jumped up suddenly "L-let me help you with that stuff!" she noticed Katou was carrying a bag and it seemed like a good way to break the awkwardness. Katou reared her occupied hand back avoiding Miyuki's outstretched hands. "Whoah there girl! thats a surprise!" Katou looked down with a concerned look. "Now, more importantly let me see your face, It's so red and you seem so sweaty, come here." she put the bags down, to feel the girls forehead. Miyuki attempted to avoid it but there was no avoiding a concerned Katou. "Goodness you're a bit warm Miyuki, You should lay down!" N-no I'm fine really, I-I was just doing som-some exercises just now!  Then I got finished and laid on the bed because I was tired." Miyuki explained quite actively with her hands. Katou went with it before she noticed her own bra on the slightly disturbed sheets of their bed. Miyuki hadn't noticed she left the bra on the bed, and it even took Katou some time to notice it. She jokingly teased the girl. "Oh did you miss me that much?!" She laughed as she grabbed the bra, still thinking that she must have left it there this morning when she was getting ready for work. "N-No It was j-just there when I got home I-I must ha-" Miyuki lied as she found an excuse. Katou was enjoying her response, before she noticed the large damp spot on her bra. Katou then began to internally question this, why was her bra wet, as well as quite warm. She then noticed another something that was quite warmer than usual.

Katou turned to the smaller red faced girl before she questioned her. "Miyuki why is my bra feel kind of damp?" Miyuki had a long pause before she tried her hand at lying once more. "w-well I-I must have b-been laying on it.. a-and I'm pretty sweaty right now so-" Katou thought about it and it was pretty understandable explanation. Except for the part where Miyuki had been playing with her fingers. Katou was glad she had noticed this adorable little habit of the girl. It was quite useful in telling if she was lying or not. Katou simply sat down on the bed calmly she held the bra in her lap revealing the damp spot to Miyuki. "Miyuki dear, come here and tell me the truth, because I know when your telling lying."
Miyuki was shocked, How did she know?! The small girl was in belief that she had been dating a psychic, as she stiffly and slowly came closer to the patiently waiting Katou. Miyuki tried her hardest but there was no way she could tell Katou what she was doing prior. So she did the best she could and made something that wasn't quite a lie but not the whole truth. "I-i-it's true that I did accidentally sit on your bra, b-but I..... I did also... have an.. accident." her voice trailing to silence, hoping that the blonde would buy it. Katou placed a soft caring hand on the girl shoulder. "I know it will be embarrassing for you every time it happens, but just know you can tell me these things sweetie!" Miyuki did feel guilt but she was glad she didn't have to explain it all. Just then things took a turn for the worse. Katou dropped the girls sweat pants down to her thighs. "Well no use in you staying wet, lets get you chang-" She noticed how dry she appeared. She was no expert but she had changed the girl almost 3 times now. She stuck her hand down the girls front with out any warning, Miyuki yelped as she tried to stop Katou and in an instant she felt the damp, and slick wetness of the girl front, realizing it all.

"Miyuki... to lie to me, twice?!" She just shook her head teasingly, yet it felt like no joke to the small girl. "To think you were playing with yourself while I wasn't here? Wait! Were you using my bra to masturbate to?" Katou continued teasing the girl with humiliating questions the girl could only apologize for. "I think for such overly lewd actions, a punishment is in order!" She leaned back on the bed, comfortably supporting her self with her arm. "Miyuki go ahead and, jump on the bed." She patted the bed ordering her to lay down next to her. The girl hesitantly did as she was told, just as she came to lay on the bed, Katou turned to face the girl. "You're going to do EXACTLY, what you were doing before I came home." She smiled with a wickedly lewd expression.  "H-Huh!?" Miyuki knew what she meant, but there was no way the girl could do something so embarrassing in front her lover. Miyuki begged desperately, "P-please d-don't make me do that Katou-san!" Katou enjoyed the reactions she got from teasing her, but she honestly did want to see it. "What's the big deal? We've seen each other naked?" She leaned in close to the girl. "This isn't the first time we've fooled around..." Miyuki was flustered once more. Katou took the girls begging into consideration. "Well I still have to punish you.... So come over here. "She took Miyuki's hand pulling her over." The small girl losing her balance began to fall, and Katou guided the girl over her lap. The position was quite embarrassing for both, but so much more for Miyuki, Katou was sitting at the side of the bed, with Miyuki laying over katou's lap. It felt reminiscent of something of getting punished as a child. Before soon Miyuki had a good idea of what was going to happen. 

Katou's heart raced, the small Miyuki in her lap gave her such pleasure. She hesitated before running her hand over MIyuki's padded bottom. She still had her pants pulled down around her thighs from earlier. Her butt felt so perfect, she kept feeling it, enjoying the warmth. She could feel Miyuki little butt tense up as she whimpered from her touch. Katou was so absorbed she finally pulled herself back to the current situation. "O-okay Miyuki since you wont show me what you were doing then I'll simply let it slide for now, but I think that 10 good spanks should be enough." Miyuki perked up. "P-please Katou-san, I wont do it again, I Promise!" It was no use, Katou had already began to pull back the waist of Miyuki's diaper, shimming it down enough to expose her pale butt. There was no escaping, Miyuki could only wriggle slightly and plea for forgiveness. Katou pulled her hand back as she thought. to herself. She really didn't know how soft to spank the girl. I mean it was just some light play right? She settled on something fair as she brought her hand down to a good smack on Miyuki's bottom. The young girl winced and yelped out loud, It was happening and Miyuki couldn't stop it. Katou could not  explain how much she enjoyed that just now. She pulled her hand back once more landing another good spanking to the girl. Miyuki silently took them, wincing each time. It wasn't until the 5th spank did she really began to feel the punishment, and began to beg for no more. Katou continued each spank getting a little bit more powerful, She began to tease the girl as well. "Miyuki you're such a naughty girl, you better remember why this is happening. It's because you lied to me twice! once she had gotten to 10 the small girl was trembling, Katou couldn't help it she felt so aroused, that she had to contiuned. "You know what, Miyuki you've been so bad that I think another 5 is due, j-just for good measure. She reared her hand back, as Miyuki winced and began to cry. Just then Katou discovered and new type of fun. She made the quick motion of her hand coming down, but just before she made impact on the poor girl bottom she stopped. Miyuki nearly burst out crying for nothing, the quick air that tickled her butt was nearly as powerful to the girl as getting spanked. Katou continued doing this until the girl was trembling, every now and she would deliver a real spank. The girls bottom had a small red hue to it, something Katou enjoyed seeing. Katou had decided the girl had enough. Just as she pulled the girl diaper back up, she noticed the immense fluid that was covering Miyuki's lower lips. Had she been turned on so much she had gotten wet? Katou found it adorable, deciding to keep it to herself, she pulled the girls diaper back up, before helping the girl up on her feet. The girls legs were trembling a bit as she held her sore butt, standing in front of Katou. "Now Miyuki don't lie to me anymore, If you want something, or you need help, just tell me okay?" Miyuki was embarrassed with what had just taken place, but she nodded her head. "O-okay, Katou-san." Katou stood up to hug the girl. Giving her a kiss on the lips. Katou then whispered in the flustered girl's ear. "Also part of your punishment, is you aren't allowed to cum..." She gave Miyuki a little pat on the bottom before walking over to the bags she had left as the door. Miyuki was in shock, she understood, but she was already feeling the effects. She hadn't finished on the bed earlier, and to her own surprise she even felt quite aroused when she was being spanked by Katou. 

Miyuki stood still stunned as she thought before realizing her pants were still down, quickly pulling them up, she awkwardly made her way over to Katou-san. Katou had taken the bags in the kitchen, and she began pulling out some takeout from the restaurant. Miyuki wanted to help but Katou wasn't having it. "It's okay hun, I got this, let me take care of it for you." Katou spoke with a smile. It was dream come true for the blonde, to be able to care of girlfriend, she'd always fantasized about being the dominant one in the relationship, so of course the girl was taking advantage of the situation. "just make yourself comfortable in the living room, I was hoping we could have like a movie night?!" Miyuki perked up a bit her train of thought being interrupted. "Y-yeah that sounds nice!" She said as it cheered up, but she did asked once more. "C-can I please help you?" Katou did want to do it all, but she couldn't help but let the girl help, seeing how she really wanted to. "Sure hun!" She handed the girl a tray with the food on it to take over to the living room. Katou had brought over a small folding table for the floor earlier that week, it had come in handy for being able to watch tv with food and such. She set it down before returning to Katou, to grab some cups for the drinks, and soon they were set up.

Katou let miyuki choose what they were going to watch. So after some consideration she chose a recent romantic comedy movie, a genre Miyuki enjoyed. She thought it would be more interesting to both of them rather than if she had picked and anime movie. They enjoyed the movie as they ate, and soon after they had finished they ended up cuddling for the rest of the movie. Miyuki enjoyed cuddling with Katou, she often did so in most cases whenever she could. It wasn't until near the end of the movie did Miyuki begin to fell a little aroused, there was an intense kissing scene in front of her and she was already hot and bothered from before. She tried her best but it was futile, she could only slowly and quietly prod the front of her diaper, as she covered her hand with her other. The small girl did so desperately to get any stimulation before she felt Katou take her hand away from her. Miyuki felt embarrassed that Katou had caught her again, but found it even more embarrassing that she didn't say anything as she continued to watch the movie. Once the movie was over Katou broke the silence. "Wow that was a pretty good movie, I wasn't expecting that kissing scene at the end!" Miyuki just awkwardly replied. "Y-yeah me too..." Katou switched the TV back to the regular channels before getting up to stretch. She began to clean up the food, as did Miyuki, unfortunately for her she ended up spilling one of the glasses of tea. The tea spread across the table onto the floor as well on Miyuki's pants. "N-no! she fumbled with the cup trying to catch it but I was already too late. Katou couldn't help but laugh because she had managed to get most of the tea on herself. "I'm sorry Katou-san, I didn't mean to. I just-" Katou reassured the girl. "I know you didn't mean to, it's okay really!" Katou returned to clean up the spill, with a towel. "I hope you hadn't already taken a shower. You might as well take on now, it's getting late anyways." Miyuki took her advice. "Y-yeah, right I'll go take one. Miyuki left katou with spill feeling a bit guilty, but she also wanted to get in some dry clothes.

She undressed leaving her clothes on the floor, and she slid off the diaper, folding it putting it in the trash can. She hadn't gotten use to wearing them, but it always felt good to throw away a dry diaper. She sat in the shower for a brief moment enjoying the hot water before realizing she was alone. She didn't take long before enjoying her solitude. She moved her between her legs as she began to rub her aching woman hood, she only felt relief as she felt her body rise to climax. She was still quite tight, but she knew fingering was to much stimulation for her, she wanted to enjoy it a little longer. All was well before she heard the shower curtains drawn open. She was startled before realizing it was Katou, who had been fully stripped revealing the blondes, beautiful skin and well developed figure. It was still embarrassing enough to be naked with her, but she also realized her current situation. "K-katou! W-what are you doing? Katou just smiled as she stepped in. Miyuki stood up from the stool quickly and awkwardly trying to establish some sense of normality, as if she hadn't just been caught masturbating for the 3rd time. "I realized we've only showered together a few times, and also I was feeling a bit lonely because you were talking so long." Katou had cupped the young girls chin, as she stared deeply into her eyes. Miyuki was like puppet when she did this, she became week to protest, and strong to obedience. Just then without warning Katou close the gap with a deep kiss, invading the young girls mouth, She could only reciprocate the blonde's tongue play. Deep in a passionate trance, Miyuki's  hands found them selves hugging the blonde body close, as if the warmth from the hot water wasn't enough. Katou was well aware of what the girl had been doing moments earlier, and decide to have some fun with her desperation. While the distracted Miyuki was busy kissing her, Katou began to play with girl wet slit, giving her exposed clit a gentle nudge was enough to bring the girl to an audible a loud whimper. Katou quickly pulled away, just enough to bring her to the edge. Miyuki hips shuttered from the pleasure but she needed more, as she begged Katou to do it again. Katou just giggled giving her a peck on the lips before whispering in her ear. "Don't you remember you punishment?" Miyuki made a face, almost as if she were about to cry. Katou laughed, before sliding a finger slowly up the edge of girls sensitive labia. "If I catch you doing that again... you're gonna to regret it." She gave her a little smack on the butt, bringing her out of her shocked and desperate state. "Now let's get washed up!"
  • The topic was featured
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am absolutely amazed at your talent for writing erotic fiction. As someone who loves to write and imagine stories, I clearly see the love and care you put into this outstanding work. Honestly it is hard to put into words how utterly impressed I am. I look forward to seeing more of your work. If you ever decide to write stuff other than eroctic fiction, let me know, as i would love to see you write in different styles.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:29 AM, MagicOfTinkle said:

I am absolutely amazed at your talent for writing erotic fiction. As someone who loves to write and imagine stories, I clearly see the love and care you put into this outstanding work. Honestly it is hard to put into words how utterly impressed I am. I look forward to seeing more of your work. If you ever decide to write stuff other than eroctic fiction, let me know, as i would love to see you write in different styles.

Wow I'm so thankful of your praise!  I too am having a hard time trying to put my appreciation into words. I didn't think I was too good at writing, but I've always enjoyed making stories. I defiantly want to write even more now! In between  work and other things I'll try to keep putting out new stuff! Once again thank you for your kind words you've really lifted my spirit!

READ FIRST
Sorry this has taken so long, I've been working on a comic, and some other things in-between and found little time to write this story! This was going to be a super long chapter but I thought it'd be best to split it up.

Chapter 7

Being cared for was something Miyuki enjoyed, it made her feel special and loved. Even for her being washed was a bit humiliating. She had attempted to convince Katou she was just fine washing herself. Katou seemed to find new ways of adding things to Miyuki's long listed "punishment". The latest being that she had to let Katou wash her. Miyuki's will had ran out, eventually submitting to Katou's demands, flashbacks to her spanking were still fresh. The girl didn't have much to worry about, Katou has shown how truly caring and gentle she can be, Even in bed. She can be dominate, but she does a good job of reading emotions. Miyuki thought while Katou washed her thoroughly, as embarrassing as it was Katou didn't tease her at all, they just exchanged some light banter. They hadn't actually discussed how each others day went yet thanks to a certain girls lewd actions earlier. The day had been as rough as always for Miyuki, but not having any close calls helped a lot, most of which she owe to the diapers she began to wear at work. At first she was a bit nervous wearing them, the constant thought of someone finding out plagued her constantly for the first couple of days. Though the reducing of stress helped her feel better, wearing diapers was a much better option than losing control in the office. Miyuki over time seemed to relax as she let Katou wash her everywhere from her hair, down to her toes. She even washed between the girls legs, Miyuki had a hard time staying calm during that, she had already had enough teasing today. 

Katou rinsed the young girl's hair clean, finishing her job. Miyuki had offered to return the favor, to give Katou a wash, but she turned her down. "Aw it's okay I can handle it, but if you'd like to watch I don't mind~" She said this as she lathered some soap on to her large bust teasingly. Miyuki found it difficult to look away, the blondes breasts were very impressive. "Besides I've gotta keep an eye on you know! If let you out of the shower you might just start touching yourself you know~?" Miyuki was so embarrassed and ashamed, as much as she wanted to deny it, she knew it was partially true. Katou gave a smug giggle, watching the girls cheeks turn a deep shade of red. Katou made sure to wash herself in the most teasing ways possible, enjoying the glances Miyuki trying to hide. If there was one thing Katou liked most it was teasing....

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night after Miyuki recovered from Katou's highly sexual, body washing tease, Katou had gotten dressed in some looser more comfortable clothes, just some shorts and a loose t-shirt. This was her first night actually living together with Miyuki. She had spent many nights sleeping over, but never had she done so with the thought, that this was now her home too. She found it a bit hard to relax with that thought but laying her eyes on upon Miyuki, who had been happily working on her comic, made her feel like she belonged there. She took it upon herself to get into her own habits, one of which was reading Katou enjoyed reading a variety of things mostly fiction but romance and other novels caught her interest as well. She usually read in her free time after work, but recently she had been spending a lot of her time out with Miyuki. She originally started reading books after her manager gave her some old books to read back when she first started working at the restaurant. Katou didn't have much free time in the past, and when she did it was miserable. Once she stopped scrapping by on whatever she could make, living in the upstairs home of the store owners, gave her a new issue. The owners were joyed to have her, especially after she proved her skillfulness as a waitress. They were willing to let her stay as long as she could. She was fed every night, and she could sleep in a warm bed. On the weekends she found herself uncomfortable and amiss, what was there for her to do? She had lost sight of her original goals when she flew here, it felt a bit like limbo. The manager was the one that got her into reading, giving her some of his old favorite books, it was a much better alternative than wallowing in depression in her free time. After sometime Katou had thought it might even be nice to be able to write a book as good as those. So she began to write in her free time. poems to short stories and such. She didn't consider herself a good writer, but nevertheless it was a hobby that she enjoyed. 

The two diligently worked at their own paces, the apartment was quiet except for the sounds of the tv playing in the background. Miyuki often left the tv on with the volume turned down low, it made her apartment feel a bit more lively, and her less lonely. Having Katou there now, gave it no reason to be on, but she did anyway, for it was just a habit. Katou had been reading for nearly 2 hours, before she felt her stomach growl. An embarrassing sound that caused Miyuki to look back. "L-looks like I should eat something haha..." Katou blushed, a rare sight for Miyuki. Katou usually ate more than the young girl, though she had learned to be more disciplined with her hunger but recently she had been splurging due to her increased pay, and her new shared housing. She bought a few bags of chips for this very reason. Pulling one open she decided she had enough of reading for now and decided to bug Miyuki while she watched tv. She laid on the bed eating, every now and then taking a glance at miyuki's shorts. They were thin, and if you knew what you were looking for, you could see the slight outline of her diaper. She smirked as she knew that would soon change by tomorrow... "Hey Miyuki your diaper is visible through your pants." Miyuki was distracted before getting caught of guard jumping to cover herself. "N-no it's not your lying!" She was worried but skeptical, as she should be, Katou was ultimate teaser. Then Miyuki had a thought. Maybe Katou actually wanted to see her diaper, but she was being indirect? She thought about it hard, maybe Katou had been dropping hints all this time. She new Katou liked "omorashi" as well as diapers too. Just like Katou had let her watch her bathe maybe she should return the favor, even if it embarrassing. 

"Y-you know Katou-san. I-if you wanted to see my diaper so much all you had to do was ask..." Miyuki spoke as she avoided eye contact. Katou stopped eating, as she looked at Miyuki with a blush. "Ah no I-I was just pointing that out is all." The young girl believed she was on to something. She lightly gripped the waste band of her shorts. "A-are you sure? I-I don't have a problem with it... if it's with you." The girl blushed as her eyes met Katou's. The blonde's face only managed to get more red, She sat up a bit more on the bed before answering her. "W-well s-sure... I-I'd like to see it." Miyuki had triumphed, she was able to figure out her lovers wants and needs. She stood up out of the computer chair as she slowly slipped off her shorts. Standing in front of Katou with her hands behind her back, she was embarrassed but not as much as she usually felt. She had the mental upper hand this time. She was only wearing a baby blue t-shirt complete with a dry diaper of course. It felt weird to see Katou staring so dumbly at her, as if she were hypnotized. For once in her life Miyuki felt some confidence. "D-do you like it?" Miyuki asked as if she didn't already know the answer. Katou jumped back to reality. "Y-yeah looks good..." Katou wasn't used to not being in charge. Usually it was her doing the teasing. Miyuki really liked the attention, she even turned around to show her butt. Katou was so enthralled she found her self feeling the diaper, before Miyuki got an idea. "W-wait, you can't touch it, unless you... you... have to cuddle with me a-and hold me.... Katou-san... "Katou nearly had a heart attack, the cuteness being displayed to her was just too much. Katou was getting excited as she told her lover to come over. Miyuki did so happily as she found herself wrapped in Katou's arms, on her lap. "Miyuki you're so sweet, I love you so much!" Katou hugged and praised her small girlfriend, she couldn't have been happier.

Just as Miyuki had promised, Katou touched and felt her padded bottom. Katou felt it all, she ran her hand over Miyuki's butt, she had been wanting to feel it again ever since the spanking earlier. Being able to indulge in her fantasies was still quite surreal for the blonde girl. The diapers Miyuki wore were just a store brand, though they were the most absorbent they had, they were a bit thin for Katou's tastes. She did enjoy them but she could only contain herself for another day. One of the bags that she had brought over, actually contained diapers, but not the normal kind. These were special, high absorbency, they were thicker, and generally made to contain anything you could throw at it. She had ordered them online from an ABDL shop, in preparation for living with Miyuki. She wasn't really sure how Miyuki would handle wearing something that looked as embarrassing as the character print diapers she bought. 

She still felt sour that she was exploiting her lovers incontinence issues for her own sexual pleasures. She only bought the first diapers originally to help make up for the way she had treated Miyuki, thinking that she should humiliate herself as a form of an apology. Never did she think Miyuki would have been so open to her strange fetish. Katou had a brief feeling of guilt about it all, she didn't like thinking about it, but it did happen. Miyuki repositioned herself slightly to be more comfortable in Katou's lap, reminding the blonde of how close the two had gotten recently. For now she could simply enjoy the feeling of her girlfriend. Miyuki on the other hand was enjoying being held in Katou's arms, She didn't mind Katou feeling her up, she actually enjoyed it, almost a little too much. Miyuki found herself lightly grinding her hips into Katou's thigh hoping she wouldn't notice what seemed like gentle rubbing. This only escalated further as Katou allowed her to do so, even surprised when Miyuki closed in kissing her passionately. Feeling Miyuki's lips helped Katou's worries melt away. She returned the favor as they continued to swap kisses. As sexually aroused as Miyuki had been from the amount of teasing Katou had done, Katou just wanted to enjoy her lover. She had every urge from her heart to her body to go further, but in that moment she truly wanted to appreciate her. Breaking off from the long session of love the two had been exchanging, Katou spoke softly to her. "Miyuki I really love you... you know that? I love you so much." She put her head to her lovers chest in a humble expression. "I think I'd really be lost without you... It might seem like I'm pretty strong all the time but.... you do a lot of what's keeping me so strong." She blushed as she softly laughed. "I didn't mean to get so deep, but yeah I love ya." Miyuki felt flustered but honored, of course she felt the love they had between each other but it meant even more just to hear the words in such a fashion. It felt like the tables had turned recently with Miyuki being the one held to such a high pedestal. She wrapped her arms around Katou's head. "I-I love you to Katou-san." Katou rose her head to give the young girl a peck on the lips, before pulling her down on the bed, covering each other with the sheets...

The next morning, Miyuki had woken early, she felt a ridiculous wave push against her bladder. She was shocked that she hadn't already wet herself, She panicked as it had been one of the rare times that she had woken before she had lost control. She quickly made and effort untangling herself from the clutches of the sheets she had been covered in, rushing to the bathroom she plopped down on the toilet, her diaper pulled down mere inches from the powerful torrent of pee that was escaping her body. She tensely clutched the diaper as she slowly melted into relief. Just then the tall blonde came into the bathroom yawning, she was woken up by Miyuki's panicked leap from bed. Rubbing sleep from her eyes she spoke softly but exhausted, "what's wrong hun..?" Miyuki was embarrassed as she realized she was reliving herself in front of her. "Aw! you made it this time didn't you!?" Miyuki could only blush as she nodded. Katou tiredly congratulated her as she walked off. "I'm so happy for you, though I wish I could have changed you once more!" Giggling as she left. 

After finishing up Miyuki met with Katou in the kitchen who had started the coffee machine as well as beginning to cook breakfast. "Wow that was really close... I'm glad that I made it just in time! Miyuki spoke aloud to Katou. Exchanging a little kiss, Miyuki was reminded of the "fun" the two had last night. Miyuki blushed, as she hugged Katou. "g-good morning!" Katou wrapped her arms around the small hugging girl, returning the gesture. "Good morning sweetheart!~" They stayed hugging each other, before Katou spoke. "So hey, I was thinking we should go into town and go shopping for the apartment!" Miyuki asked. "What for?" Katou looked around the kitchen. "Well one, you have a single frying pan... and a single pot. I could barely manage to make you eggs that one morning!" she giggled. Miyuki sheepishly laughed, as Katou continued. "If you want me to make you nice home cooked meals were gonna need to get an actual set of cooking utensils." Miyuki agreed, as she really did enjoy the slight amount of cooking Katou did. Katou returned to cooking, "Also I thought I'd treat you to some Ice-cream once the shoppings over. Miyuki suddenly perked up, "Really!? I can't wait!" she spoke so cheerfully, Katou could only laugh. "Wow Miyuki you're acting like maybe you should be wearing diapers." Miyuki was quick to blush, feeling embarrassed over getting so excited about Ice-cream. "Aw I'm sorry, I just had to tease you." Katou Leaned down to kiss MIyuki on the cheek. "You should go and get ready, breakfast will be done in a bit hun!" Giving the girl a pat on the butt. 

Miyuki decided on what to wear looking through her clothes she thought of clothes that Katou might enjoy. As much as Katou enjoyed teasing her about some of Miyuki's childish tastes, she seemed to enjoy that side of Miyuki a lot. Upon consideration she ended up choosing a pare of light denim overall shorts, with a long sleeve white button up. She undressed removing her shirt, she had remembered she hadn't worn a bra, quickly understanding why she felt a bit chilly. She often didn't wear them on account of her smaller near flat bust. Leading down to her diaper, confident as she felt from this mornings triumph over incontinence, Miyuki decided to simply change into a new diaper. It was best to not get too excited over making it to the restroom once. She tossed the semi damp diaper into the trash bin as she blushed. It was still quite damp, though not from pee... Grabbing a new diaper from her drawer she began to notice the neatly folded panties that lay right next to the diapers in her drawer. She hadn't worn panties in a while. Only on few occasions or when she was worried about someone seeing her diaper, if she was wearing a skirt. Diapers had slowly began to integrate into Miyuki's life. She also rarely changed her own diapers or put them on herself, Usually she did it herself on days like these when she didn't have an accident or wake up wet. She looked around the corner to see if Katou was in view, she didn't want her to see her struggle putting it on. She wasn't very skilled at taping them up herself, and she new Katou would jump in on any excuse to let her do it. Confirming that she was safe, she quickly laid on the bed and she positioned the diaper under her bottom. She quickly secured the tapes, before getting back on her feet. Just as she finished Katou came into tell her breakfast was almost done. "Hey Miyuki it's almo- Oh whoopsies! should've knocked!" Miyuki sheepishly covered herself out of instinct. "o-okay I-I'll be right there!" Katou was quick to notice one of the tapes was loose on the diaper. "Oh hun, you should let me do it, you've got it loose here-" as Katou quickly came over to adjust it. "K-Katou-san no! I can do it myself this time! You said so yourself.... If I make it to the toilet I don't need to be changed by y-you..." Miyuki blushed as she was clearly embarrassed. "Oh I know dear I remember, but this is something different." She gently pushed her back down on the bed. She began to undo the tapes of the diaper that Miyuki had taped haphazardly. Miyuki was caught of guard, as the much taller blonde did as she pleased. As much as Miyuki wanted to protest, she knew in her heart Katou wasn't doing anything with ill intent but she found it odd that she was fully un-taping the diaper exposing her lower regions. It was dreadfully embarrassing as always but she kept watching, as Katou pulled a something out of her pocket. "I came in here to give you your surprise! Though it might as well be part of your punishment now..." She produced a smooth strangely shaped object from her pocket. Miyuki couldn't tell what it was exactly, but she new it was some kind of sexual toy. Miyuki blushed "W-whats that for...?" Katou ran her hands along the inside of Miyuki's thigh, as she brought the object closer to Miyuki's smooth nether. "Well... you'll find out soon enough hun..." Katou said as she lowered her mouth onto Miyuki's lower lips. The sudden but intense gesture sent a wave of pleasure through Miyuki. She could do nothing to hold back her voice letting a high pitched moan escape her lips. She could feel Katou's tongue feeling her in ways she never had. Her hands clenched the sheets beside her. Trying to regain her composure, just as Katou pulled off. She gave a seductive gaze as she watched Miyuki pant briefly. "Wow I didn't think you were still so sensitive from last night~ I better be Very careful..." She began to tease her trailing her fingers around Miyuki's wet pussy, and eventually sliding a finger, then two inside careful not excite her too much. "Okay looks like your ready down here..." Miyuki was passed listening as she only felt the constant teasing from Katou's gentle hands. Suddenly she felt an even more intense feeling than before as she felt a larger object inserted inside of her. She jumped up slightly worried. "K-Katou-san w-what was that!?" Miyuki spoke in between her heavy breathing. Katou met her lips with her own giving her a small kiss. "It's okay sweet pea it was a vibrator! She retreated back down to Miyuki's exposed lower half as she quickly taped the open diaper back up, this time she put the tapes up correctly. "Don't worry it will be fun!" she held out her hands for Miyuki to grab, pulling her up on her feet. "Katou-san I've never used a vibrator before I-I don't know if I'm going to like it?" Miyuki was concerned as she feel the weird fullness in her vagina. "Trust me... your gonna like it! Now hurry up and get dressed breakfast is getting cold!" Miyuki was left feeling weird confused and unsure, but she continued on with Katou's trust.

After getting dressed, MIyuki and Katou sat at the table to eat breakfast which consisted of mostly eggs, sausage toast, and a few vegetables on the side. "Wow, thanks for making breakfast again, Katou-san!" "Of course! Your welcome, anything for you love!" Katou smiled before beginning to eat eggs. Miyuki noticed Katou shaking some red sauce on her eggs, it didn't look like ketchup. upon staring some more Katou noticed her fixation on the bottle she was holding. "Miyuki dear it's not polite to stare~" She gave a playfully seductive look. Miyuki blushed "I-I was just wondering what that red stuff was?" Katou spoke in slight amazement. "Have you never had tabasco sauce? it's kinda like a hot sauce, I just like to put it on a lot of stuff for that extra kick!" Katou san finished up with the sauce and placed it in front of Miyuki. "Wanna try it?" The small girl thought for a second before giving it a try, she put a little bit on the edge of her eggs. She ate the bit of eggs slowly with anticipation of flavor. It was hot, not a intense heat but just enough, but she found the flavor quite enjoyable. "It's a bit spicy but it's actually pretty good!" Miyuki then proceed to apply the sauce to just about everything on her plate. "H-hey let's not go too crazy!" Katou replied, worrying the girl was going over board with the tabasco, as she quickly scarfed down the breakfast.
23 hours ago, Sir69 said:

5/7 Perfect score. This is quite well written and honestly I kept reading for the story since it feels believable enough to not be a huge stretch from reality (yet still maintains some fictional aspects to keep it interesting)

thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it! I tried to keep it believable, so I'm glad I'm doing okay!

5 hours ago, EMT said:

Really enjoyed this half of the chapter. Noticed a couple grammatical errors, all pretty minor stuff. If you'd like, I'd 100% be willing to help proofread future chapters.

Hey! That would actually be awesome, There have been a few errors I've noticed on multiple chapters, I used to proofread them diligently but It became harder after a while. (Things getting in the way/work/art) Now I just try my best to catch errors while I write, which doesn't really work out well.