Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive: Girls bathroom line at school (includes poll).

Long girls bathroom line at school during passing time.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How long is passing time between classes?

• 3 minutes or less
    • 4 minutes
    • 5 minutes
    • 6 minutes
    • 7 minutes or more
  2. 2. You are one of those girls that is desperate to pee. How many stalls are in the bathroom you are heading towards?

3. 3. Assuming all the stalls are currently occupied, how many girls are ahead of you in line?

I made made a scenario earlier involving girls being desperate to pee in a long bathroom line at school during passing time, but I thought I'd give the opportunity to others to make up a scenario that is just as interesting, or more so.  The general idea should be about the same (line at the girls bathroom between classes), but some of the actual details may be different.  It's up to you to make up the scenario.  If can be a real scenario you have personally been involved in, or a fictional scenario.  I am looking for these main items:

1)   How long is each class period, and the passing time between classes?  Optional:  How many class periods and how long is lunch hour? (You could make it two minutes between classes, or you could make it 20 minutes between classes, but something in between would probably be more realistic.)

2)  How many stalls are in each girls bathroom, and which one are these girls heading towards?  Also, between which class periods (ie 1st/2nd, 6th/7th) will this scenario occur?  (You could make it 1 stalls, or you could make it 100 stalls, but something in between would probably be more realistic.)

3)  How strict are the teachers about being late, or using the bathroom during class?  (In other words, how many tardies before disciplinary action is taken, and how many restroom passes are allowed per class per semester?)

4)  What is the age and grade classification at this school in question (preferably somewhere between the 6th and 12th grades, where any combination of grades (ie 6th/7th, 7th/8th, 6th through 8th, 9th through 12th, or even 6th through 12th).

5)  How long is the line at the bathroom?  What are the names of the girls in the line (can add age or grade if you want), and how desperate is each particular girl to use the toilet?  (The length of the line could be interesting depending on how long the passing time and how many stalls are in the bathroom.  In other words, a line of 6 in an 8-stall bathroom with a 10-minute passing time is not the same as a line of 6 in a 3-stall bathroom with a 5-minute passing time).

Other variables you could add (or not add) to make it interesting could be:

1)  What if one or more of the toilets is stopped up before or during this bathroom break between classes?  This can significantly alter the flow of the line and might make a difference people arriving to class late, and will there be an extra time allowance for situations like that?

2)  Girls are (or are not) allowed to pee in the sink, trash can, floor, water bottle, desk, chair, or somewhere else.  You could allow any or all (or none) of those possibilities, or go with my scenario where each girls either pees in a toilet or can't make it and pees in her pants.

3)  Should "cutting in line" be allowed?   Probably not, but it's your call.

The idea is for you to make a scenario where at least one girl within the line has a full bladder that is about to burst and is very close to peeing her pants and certainly cannot wait another hour.  But yet there are too many girls ahead of her in line for her to be able to pee and still get to class on time comfortably.  Most likely, she'll be late, or just barely get there on time.  In other words, the scenario should at least make it "somewhat difficult, but maybe not necessarily impossible" that "X" minutes (whether the X be 3, 5, 7, 10, or whatever) is enough time to 1) make it to a restroom (takes time)  2) wait in line (takes time)  3)   pee (takes time) and 4) get to class on time (takes time).   That doesn't even count locker time or time to wash and dry hands either.  If you can make up a scenario, I'll tell you what I would do, and also what I would fantasize the girls doing.  After I see a few scenarios, I might even pick the scenario I find most interesting and ask another round of questions about some of the girls in that scenario.

I might make a poll, but I don't know how well it will work, because I don't know if it will show the individual voter results (example: one voter might say there is a passing time of 4 minutes, 3 stalls, and a line of 6).  I'll give the poll about 3 weeks and check the results then.  I currently have it set to reveal the names of the individual voters for each option, and I don't know if that's a good idea because I've never done this before.  My personal vote on the poll was 5 minutes passing time, 3 stalls in the bathroom, and 6 girls ahead in line.

However, if you don't think the poll is sufficient, you are welcome to add in any answers to the questions in the replies down below.  I want to see how interesting these answers might be.

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, after about a week into this poll, we have 16 votes.  Still have about 2 weeks go go, and I was hoping for 100 votes, but would settle for 50 or 60.

I just wanted to take an opportunity to bump this before it falls off the first page.  There have been a variety of results so far, including several with my idea of 5 minutes, 3 stalls, and a 6 girls ahead in line, but I saw a couple that were particularly harsh with the worst case scenario of 3 minutes or less, 2 stalls or less, and a line of 9 or more.   That would be particularly bad, especially if there is only one toilet and a line of 15 or 20.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...