Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's a more effective natural diuretic for you guys?

Hi! Felt like doing a wetting and wanted to make myself full with a diuretic. I was thinking caffeine from energy drinks or cranberry juice but I don't really like using energy drinks because of damaging my health by drinking energy drinks timevery e I wanted to do a hold. What's more effective in you guys' opinion? Thanks!

Coffee seems to work better than tea for me, but the idea of dandelion is a good one. When I was a kid we used to have a saying that picking dandelions makes you wet the bed and you can use the leaves in a salad. There's usually a reason for these old wives' tales. Of course beer is the very best and once it makes you break the seal you have to keep on going..

7 hours ago, Allegretto said:

Coffee seems to work better than tea for me, but the idea of dandelion is a good one. When I was a kid we used to have a saying that picking dandelions makes you wet the bed and you can use the leaves in a salad. There's usually a reason for these old wives' tales. Of course beer is the very best and once it makes you break the seal you have to keep on going..

There is also dandelion wine, if you can find it. 

I tend to go for a mix of green tea and alcohol, with copious amounts of water - the water dilutes the urine, and builds volume quickly; the tea stimulates urine production and speeds up the process; and the alcohol tends to increase the urge/frequency of needing to pee, but it helps relax me a bit, too. Despite my love of the fetish, I can be a very shy pee-er, especially when it comes to wetting...

To expand upon my earlier comments, my wife & I use what we've termed a "potty pants cocktail" when we want to get extra wet. It's a combination of...

Diurex (an OTC diuretic caffeine pill)

Cranberry extract pills (a natural diuretic that's also very good for the kidneys and urinary tract in general)

Dandelion root pills (another natural diuretic)

Vitamin B-complex (good for cellular energy and excess vitamin B is excreted as urine, also makes your pee a bright yellow)

High doses of Caffeine and Vitamin B are primary ingredients in most "energy drinks"... which is why they make you have to go so much.

Up until I few months ago I had a friend who would provide me with a regular supply of Triamterene, which is a very powerful prescription diuretic used to treat fluid retention and high blood pressure. Sadly for me, but happily for them, they lost a good deal of weight and no longer need the drug. That stuff was AMAZING... pop a pill, chase with a bottle of water and about 60 minutes later you'd better either be within running distance of a potty or prepared to soak yourself because it produced extremely rapid onset desperation which would occur again and again for the next 6 hours so long as you kept drinking water... which you pretty much had to do or get a hangover-like dehydration headache. I've searched and searched for the stuff over the counter, but so far no luck.

• 9 months later...
On 1/27/2019 at 11:07 AM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

To expand upon my earlier comments, my wife & I use what we've termed a "potty pants cocktail" when we want to get extra wet. It's a combination of...

Diurex (an OTC diuretic caffeine pill)

Cranberry extract pills (a natural diuretic that's also very good for the kidneys and urinary tract in general)

Dandelion root pills (another natural diuretic)

Vitamin B-complex (good for cellular energy and excess vitamin B is excreted as urine, also makes your pee a bright yellow)

High doses of Caffeine and Vitamin B are primary ingredients in most "energy drinks"... which is why they make you have to go so much.

Up until I few months ago I had a friend who would provide me with a regular supply of Triamterene, which is a very powerful prescription diuretic used to treat fluid retention and high blood pressure. Sadly for me, but happily for them, they lost a good deal of weight and no longer need the drug. That stuff was AMAZING... pop a pill, chase with a bottle of water and about 60 minutes later you'd better either be within running distance of a potty or prepared to soak yourself because it produced extremely rapid onset desperation which would occur again and again for the next 6 hours so long as you kept drinking water... which you pretty much had to do or get a hangover-like dehydration headache. I've searched and searched for the stuff over the counter, but so far no luck.

that sounds kinda dangerous, but FUN!

• 1 month later...

Tea is the best one for me. I drink a lot of it, partially due to my nationality and the way I was brought up, but mostly just because I really like it. If I already want the toilet, I find that a cup of tea tends to make me really squirmy. Just one cup usually makes me kinda fidgety, but I drink more than that so I usually end up using the bathroom every couple of hours or I can’t sit still.

You’d think I’d become slightly immune to it after drinking it for 16 years, since I was a couple of years old, but I haven’t really. If anything the diuretic effect has become stronger.