Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Girls In Tv Shows

I never saw this, but there was an episode of The Priory (about 1999/2000) where a woman was challenged to drink 3 pints of water and 2 cups of tea then hold her pee for an hour. The prize (which she won) was a trip to Niagara Falls. There were a couple of other challenges ofr her as well, like listening to dripping water, watching videos of waterfalls and jumping on a trampoline. Would love to see it!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking of the times during TV shows where a character may have been desperate to pee, and either showing signs of desperation or even just talking about it. For whatever reason, writers seemed t

I remember in the show NipTuck where there was a hot tub scene in which the woman squirted diarrhea in the water.

Rutina Wesley desperate  good stuff starts after 39 minutes   

Posted Images

I never saw this, but there was an episode of The Priory (about 1999/2000) where a woman was challenged to drink 3 pints of water and 2 cups of tea then hold her pee for an hour. The prize (which she won) was a trip to Niagara Falls. There were a couple of other challenges ofr her as well, like listening to dripping water, watching videos of waterfalls and jumping on a trampoline. Would love to see it!!

same it sounds good but just with a casual google search i cant even find the tv series

in the series premier (in the uk) of alphas (a show about people who basically have superpowers) a woman has the power to control other people and at one point she convinces a guard that she needs to pee. sounds sexier than it looks as she just walks off

• 1 month later...

I could technically mention a bunch, but there's already a link to the list that contains basically all the ones I know. However, there is something I've looked for and never been able to find. I heard about an episode of "Grossology" that contains several of these scenes because there alligators in the toilets or something like that. It's in the second season and I believe called "flushed away". Again, I've looked and not been able to find it so I figured it was worth a mention.

Well the show IS availible on iTunes... in Canada, so unfortunately those of us in the U.S. are SOL, unless you can somehow get the series from Ioffer.

Well, they may not be the best, but I know of a few.

In the show "6 teen" there are several scenes with a female character, Caitlin, being very desperate to pee. At least one has the sounds of her giving sighs of relief, but, no peeing sounds and no wetting, unfortunately.

There are a couple of desperation scenes in "Total Drama Island" One of which had every female character lined up for the bathroom, all showing their desperation, and one who walked off into the woods to go.

Finally, in the show "Surf's Up" A female character is shown as being very desperate, calling her friend to have her cover her shift, and saying "Get over here, I really have to pee." She then dashes to a bathroom. I may be wrong, but there may have been peeing sounds in that episode.

do you know the specific episodes these are from/do you have links to them? I'd love to see!

Sorry I don't have too much in the way of specifics.

The "King of the Road" episode of The Adventures of Pete & Pete has the Mom have to find the perfect spot before she can pee and is implied to take several hours to accomplish this. Also Little Pete has to use the bathroom often. They also all get naked at the end of the episode although you don't see anything really. The episode "Splashdown!" deals with a man peeing in the pool. The recent topic of peeing in the pool made me remember this.

• 1 month later...

There was a Canadian show called "This Space for Rent"..In the pilot episode, a female character needs to pee but has to wait while her obsessive boss dictates her a note. He then takes her to the men's room and allows her to pee in a stall while he pees in the urinal. The episode is called "pear shaped world" but I can't seem to find it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone remembers...

There was this old show called Pingu, about a family of penguins.

One episode is almost entirely omorashi.

He goes out and gets a lot of drinks, then goes home, desperate to pee.

A lot of desperation and everything.

In the end of the episode, he rings his doorbell to get his dad out of the bathroom, and races in only to pee all over the floor.

Sorry that it's not female, but it's the only thing I could think of.

That was the first omorashi scene I've seen, I was like 6 or 7 when I saw it... That was quite weird to watch, I had some wetting problems in school back then.. Anyways, it's Pingu's little sister who wets first, so there is a bit of female omorashi.. :)

http://youtu.be/vli5PDC4BkY

Edited by Nigweth Neadriss (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...

There are quite a few little scenes which I remember I have seen.

There was an episode of how i met your mother "zip zip zip" in which Lily was locked up with Marshall in a bathroom and she realised she had to pee but couldn't pee in front of him. She did a pee dance for the whole episode and ended up voiding her bladder in  front of Marshall (though in the toilet).

Then there was an episode of Grey's anatomy in which Grey was nervous as she was gonna meet her boyfriend's mom. Her friend told her that she was dehydrated and she drowned in too much of water which made her do a pee dance in front of her future mom-in-law. Boy that was HOT!!!

There is one for the girls also, and i think they are always at a better position in this matter. There was an episode of two and half men in which Charlie goes in the toilet to pee but is interrupted by his maid who takes him somewhere else. He constantly asks her to stop so that he could take a leak but she doesn't allow him and he finally wets in the end out of fear.

There was an episode of hannah montanna in which she asks lily (who was making a strange face) "either you have a great idea or you have to pee" and she replies "both" and they both walk with their legs tightly shut to the girls' room

I can't remember the name of the show, but it was one of those live action shows with puppets for characters. Not the big comfy couch show but another one.

I just remember one scene where one of the puppets, I can't remember if they were animals or people, was outside next to their blanket or sheet hanging on the clothes line. It had a wet spot on it and they or someone else mentioned it was a bed wetting, or something, and then freaked out about it. I'd kinda like to see it again just for nostalgic satisfaction, as it was an old show that was directed towards children and aired back in the 90's on early morning times before school. It could of been a Nick Jr show or something similar, maybe PBS, I don't remember.

The puppets were children themselves I know.

Edited by antifairy (see edit history)

Sidereel used to have a lot of links, though they have a lot less now.  1channel and Tv links eu(now called TV muse, though the layout is still the same) are the best places to get links.

Just remembered another example, anyone remember that PBS show Cyberchase?  The show had live segments after the episode showing how to use the math in real life, one of them involved Bianca trying to find her way to her destination on a road trap by measuring distance in miles, she has to pee and pulls into a rest stop, unfortunately it has no bathroom and to top it off she's lost, then she finds out a shortcut to her destination and says she's off as soon as she finds a restroom.

Thanks, another example I thought of is in the sitcom "Two Guys And A Girl"  In Season 1 episode 11, there's a flashback to how Sharon met Pete and Michael in a bar, it's "bladder-burst" night, where beers are free until someone pees, there are councers guarding bathrooms and exits so Sharon can't go, Pete and Michael stage a fight over her so all three get kicked out and Sharon pees in the alley.