Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Girls In Tv Shows

I'm thinking of the times during TV shows where a character may have been desperate to pee, and either showing signs of desperation or even just talking about it. For whatever reason, writers seemed to think that kids find it funny when someone has to pee, and I know that there were probably shows that showed this a few times (unfortunately I don't remember). But I can recall four scenarios:

Hannah Montana. There was an episode in which Hannah is in a rush and disappears into her room for no more than two seconds, coming out dressed in completely different clothing. Her father is stunned that it took such little time, and to this she says, "It would have been faster, but those five water bottles I had in the limo reeaaaaally caught up with me." (audience laughs) (well, laugh track laughs http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

iCarly. Sam blatantly states that she has to go pee. Carly replies, "You always have to pee!" To which Sam than says, "Yeah, well it's either that, or I'll explode!" ...HOT

Arthur (best show ever). At the end of an episode, Arthur and his family are seen driving away and their car is shown from above, speeding along the countryside. DW suddenly exclaims "I have to go to the bathroom," in a sing song sort of voice.

Popular Mechanics For Kids. I know that there is an episode when Jay implies that he needs to go, and kicks Elisha out of the bathroom, but this doesn't interest me in the slightest http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif. In another episode, Elisha is working on some random site, and comments on the smell around her; "It smells like pee!" While this doesn't have anything to do with desperation, it does prove one thing: Elisha Cuthbert has to pee sometimes, and that is HOT http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif lol

I don't know whether anyone can think of another few shows that may have used pee desperation for a joke, but please oh please, if you can think of any, do share. For those of us who grew up with Kelly from Saved By The Bell, I'm sure it would be more than a pleasure to hear her exclaim such a delicious sentence. Include any links or episode titles if you can as well.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking of the times during TV shows where a character may have been desperate to pee, and either showing signs of desperation or even just talking about it. For whatever reason, writers seemed t

I remember in the show NipTuck where there was a hot tub scene in which the woman squirted diarrhea in the water.

Rutina Wesley desperate  good stuff starts after 39 minutes   

Posted Images

their is an episode of scrubs when carla does the dance and states when ranting to her husband turk

thought of anotherone, on the simpsons the oldmans kidneys explode because he was in the car and needed to pee and homur wouldnt stop http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

rugrats has a scene at the end of an episode where Angelica wets her bed.. and through out the rest of the episode it was chucky who kept wetting the bed...it was quite a good episode althouh embaressing to watch lol http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Haha, why was it embarassing to watch?

their is an episode of scrubs when carla does the dance and states when ranting to her husband turk

thought of anotherone, on the simpsons the oldmans kidneys explode because he was in the car and needed to pee and homur wouldnt stop http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

rugrats has a scene at the end of an episode where Angelica wets her bed.. and through out the rest of the episode it was chucky who kept wetting the bed...it was quite a good episode althouh embaressing to watch lol http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

The only one I recognize is the Rugrats one. I remember that particular episode, and yes, I LOVED that show when I was young, and yes, it may be because of the reason you're thinking of, but I didn't know that when I was little.

Not contributing, but I really don't know any others =\

Hmm if you add "children" animation to it.

There's a cow and chicken episode where chicken claims the bathroom because he doesn't want a bath. You'll see his mom and dad being desperate a few times.

One which i particularly like is, Megaman Nt warrior episode 3. Yai Ayano refuses to go to the bathroom at school, saying it's not good enough for here. After that she's stuck in a traffic jam.

Don't know much more series that where aired on television here in Europa which had desperation or wetting in it.

Well, they may not be the best, but I know of a few.

In the show "6 teen" there are several scenes with a female character, Caitlin, being very desperate to pee. At least one has the sounds of her giving sighs of relief, but, no peeing sounds and no wetting, unfortunately.

There are a couple of desperation scenes in "Total Drama Island" One of which had every female character lined up for the bathroom, all showing their desperation, and one who walked off into the woods to go.

Finally, in the show "Surf's Up" A female character is shown as being very desperate, calling her friend to have her cover her shift, and saying "Get over here, I really have to pee." She then dashes to a bathroom. I may be wrong, but there may have been peeing sounds in that episode.

Sorry I don't have too much in the way of specifics.

In the show "6 teen" there are several scenes with a female character, Caitlin, being very desperate to pee. At least one has the sounds of her giving sighs of relief, but, no peeing sounds and no wetting, unfortunately.

There are a couple of desperation scenes in "Total Drama Island" One of which had every female character lined up for the bathroom, all showing their desperation, and one who walked off into the woods to go.

Finally, in the show "Surf's Up" A female character is shown as being very desperate, calling her friend to have her cover her shift, and saying "Get over here, I really have to pee." She then dashes to a bathroom. I may be wrong, but there may have been peeing sounds in that episode.

6Teen and Total Drama Island are from the same people I believe. To add to it, one episode of Total Drama Island has one character (male) wetting himself twice after seeing one character dressed up as a bear, and then from seeing a real bear. Another episode has a not-great scene of one character wetting herself from seeing a really lame scare from another character. No sight of it, but it's audible.

*Shrug* I guess I have seen some more desperation/wetting scenes than I though...

Oh man, after 10 minutes of searching I found out that show is called "Stoked". After that it was pretty easy to find the scene-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMZB_j-8QFU#t=6m14s

Awesome...any chance you know the episode numbers or perhaps have links? I'd be very interested in seeing these...

Ha. I recently found two in the last few days! (and remembered one)

Okay, a Halloween special of American Dad features Stan creates a haunted house (one that he makes every year) and his wife makes a claim that it always scares her into wetting herself. Then when a neighbor makes an over-the-top haunted house that beats Stan's, he is upset to find that his wife visited that haunted house. Although nearly getting away with it, Francine (finally remembered her name) is given away with her squeaky shoes that she in fact wet herself at that haunted house. There's no sight of it, but they happen to have a short conversation about it. (I was going to remember a certain quote, but I forgot it -.-)

Also, (as of about 10 minutes ago) an episode of cartoon network's "Mad" includes a scene in "DaGrinchy Code" where a young girl gets on Santa's lap telling what she wants for Christmas, followed by an employee telling her requests total to ~$900, and she proceeds to wet herself on Santa's lap. A mere 15 seconds, but the scene is extremely cute. recorded the episode on my DVR...mostly just to see that again...

While I'm thinking of Mad, Robot Chicken features a short scene (about 25 seconds) where 2 monsters and a monster realtor describes the bedroom and how easily the boy is scared. and I follow the quotes...

Monster: Does he...does he wet the bed?

Realtor: Like a faucet

*Boy wets bed*

Wife: I love it!

Monster: We love it! -end scene-

I just remembered that scene, and I have that recorded too, although it's a boy...

Now that you mention it , in a movie "War of the Worlds" starring Tom Cruise , pretty famous , I believe you've heard of it .

There's a scene where Tom Cruise's daughter needed to pee , and she kept saying , " I need to go the bathroom " when they were driving . After that Tom Cruise stops to let his daughter pee and she wanders off far away , where she say bodies flowing in a river . I was kinda hoping she would wet herself out of fear , but she didn't .

• 2 weeks later...

I remember that... my qestion.. wen the heck did she pee??? lol

In the movie "The Exorcist" the possessed girl is at a party that is being hosted in her house to celebrate a man being chosen to go on a space excursion. She looks at him and says, "You're going to die up there..." and proceeds to wet herself. You can clearly see and hear her urine stream going on the carpet while she's in her night gown. Very cute.

*Edit* I do realize that is a movie. But I don't remember seeing it in the pee movies database last I saw.*

In the movie "The Exorcist" the possessed girl is at a party that is being hosted in her house to celebrate a man being chosen to go on a space excursion. She looks at him and says, "You're going to die up there..." and proceeds to wet herself. You can clearly see and hear her urine stream going on the carpet while she's in her night gown. Very cute.

*Edit* I do realize that is a movie. But I don't remember seeing it in the pee movies database last I saw.*

I believe one of the Scary Movie titles did a spoof of this scene from Exorcist. The scene kinda plays out the same way but the urine starts coming out faster and just continues for a longer while, then she starts splashing in it.
  • 2 months later...